7 Days

All Along

 

You dragged yourself out of bed and pulled your bath towel off the hook of your door, preparing for a quick shower. You walked into the shower and stood with your eyes closed letting the water roll off your body. It had been about half a minute you were standing, the warmth felt too good and you didn't want to move. However, you weren't going to waste more water than you already had and quickly finished. 

 
You stepped out and scurried to your room before the cold draft would hit you. A change of clothes was already prepared and you slipped them on. You felt cozy in your sweatpants and t-shirt and walked out to jump on the couch. Later you heard your cellphone jingle. You groaned and went to your room. 
 
"Can I come over to your house today? I need to talk to you about something." A text from Ilhoon read. 
 
"Talk about something?" You thought out loud and scratched your cheek. You began to type a response and sent it. 
"Sure." There was no reply after so you returned to your spot on the couch with your phone in hand. 
 
Not long after, the doorbell rang, causing you to get up and answer it. 
"That was fast." You said to Ilhoon who stood at the door. He smiled at you as he examined your look. 
"Good morning princess," he bowed in front of you. You "tch"-ed and shoved him playfully. He laughed and took your shoulders to lead him in. 
"You didn't bother dressing up for me?" Ilhoon asked as he put you in a back hug. 
"Noo~ I'm just at home," he smelled your hair discretely. 
"You took a shower though," 
"You ert. Don't smell me!" You complained to him. He started laughing hysterically and released you, making his way to the couch. 
 
Your mom came out after hearing the commotion. 
"Annyeonghaesaeyo Mrs. Nam!" Ilhoon greeted her politely. 
"Annyeong Ilhoon-ah. Did you eat?"
"Ah nae. Thank you." Your mom nodded and made her way to the kitchen for her own breakfast. 
"Oh, I didn't eat yet." You remembered. Ilhoon scoffed from the couch and walked to the kitchen. 
"I'll make you egg soup." He said. You rose your eyebrows in shock. 
"You cook?" Your mom and you said simultaneously. Ilhoon chuckled and answered, "Eunkwang hyung taught me. It's practically the only thing he knows how to cook." This time everyone laughed at his statement. 
 
You sat at the counter patiently and watched as your kind boyfriend cooked for you.
"Yah, don't burn it." You told him. He chuckled because he was actually watching carefully to make sure he wouldn't burn it. 
"It's done!" He said proudly and put the stone pot on your placemat. You took in the scent and your lips. 
"Mm! Gamsamnida! I'll eat well." You beamed at Ilhoon. He smiled at you and encouraged for you to eat. You tried a spoonful and in a breath. "Whoa, iz hut," you said with your mouth full. Ilhoon clicked his tongue and passed a glass of orange juice to you. You gulped it along with the food. 
"Yummy!" You told him. He smiled and looked down, satisfied with your response. You fed some to your mom who was sitting next to you and she nodded in agreement, giving a thumbs-up to Ilhoon. You grabbed the pot with a potholder and motioned for Ilhoon to come to the living room so you can eat and watch tv. 
 
Ilhoon bowed slightly to your mom before following you out of the kitchen and into the living room. You pulled out a chair and put your breakfast on it. Ilhoon took a seat next to you as you the tv. The channel was tuned in to another music performance show. 
"Kpop again?" Ilhoon teased. 
"Shut up." You stuck your tongue out at him. He laughed and shook his head. You fed him some of his egg soup as the two of you sat comfortably in your house. 
 
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked and leaned back on the couch after your satisfying meal. Ilhoon leaned back next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. 
"Could you guess?" He played. You narrowed your eyes on the tv as you thought.
"I don't know, what?" He sighed and poked the side of your head.
"In seven days," he started. You tilted your head confused and looked at him. 
"7 days?" 
"Seven days marks our 100 days of being together pabo-ya," he said. You shot up surprised, grabbing his leg. 
"Jinjja?!" You exclaimed. He sat up as well and put his arms on his legs. 
"Yup. Is it so hard to believe?" He asked you seriously. You shook your head before he got the wrong idea.
"It's just, it doesn't feel like it. And I was keeping track, too." You pushed your hair back. Ilhoon nodded in agreement and your hair. 
 
"I was going to talk to you about what we should do on that day," he said. You pursed your lips then asked him, "Ah, what day is it?"
"Next Sunday," you nodded and rubbed your chin as you thought to yourself. 
"I didn't want to do another surprise thing. It's too bothersome." Ilhoon told you. 
"Yeah same," you frowned at him. 
 
Suddenly you remembered something. 
"Omma!" You stood up and called after your mom. 
"Yes?"
"Does your friend still work at Lotte World?" You asked. 
"Yeah why?" 
"Could she get Ilhoon and I in next Sunday for our 100 days?" Your mom looked at you surprised. 
"It already going to be your 100 days together?" She asked. You nodded with the same expression as her. In the end, your mom agreed to ask and have your friend take you into Lotte World. 
 
You skipped back into the living room and jumped once to get Ilhoon's attention. He stood up and waited for you to say something. 
"How does going to Lotte World next week sound?" You asked with excitement written all over your expression. Ilhoon laughed and picked you up. 
"It sounds awesome!" He exclaimed. You laughed along with him as well as he lifted and swung you around in his arms. 
"Okay! Put me down now!" You told him.
"Shiro~" he sang cutely. You flailed around as he swung you and finally put you down, his arms still around your shoulders. 
 
"It'll be perfect."

Hi everyone!! So, I'm actually thinking of ending this story soon. To be honest, this is the second to last chapter. I don't know when I'll next update but I just wanted to let you all know.