Time

All Along

"Kyura! Your friend said she'll be here in 10 minutes!" Your mom called from the living room. You paced around your room flustered. 

"Aiissh.." You whined to yourself. You were already dressed and prepared but felt nervous all of a sudden. You weren't really experienced in the whole dancing scene. "What if a slow dance comes on? What the hell, of course a song like that will come on!" You ruffled your hair in frustration. "Waah I'm gonna look like an idiot..." You've only danced in your room solo and with dance music; you had no experience with any other form of dance. 
"Kyura! Sunhee is here!" Your mom called for you. You grabbed your tiny bag with your essentials and proceeded to the living room. You spotted Sunhee and Hara waiting for you, cameras in hand. You slowed and started to walk back towards your room, not prepared for photography. 
"Yah!" Sunhee caught you. "We're taking pictures. Now come stand here and your mom will take it." She commanded you, kindly handing the cameras to your mom.
"Nae. Ready?" You girls prepared and posed quickly for a few serious and cutesy pictures. "You girls look so pretty. Have fun tonight and stay safe." She warned and sent a last minute wink to you. You blew a raspberry and hugged her goodbye. 

The car ride to your school was definitely not a quiet one. The three of you were singing and jamming to your favorite kpop songs, driving Sunhee's sister off the roof. 
"You excited Kyura?" Sunhee cooed. You shivered at her tone. 
"I'm pretty nervous." You admitted.
"What for? It's just a dance." 
"Exactly. I can't dance." Right then your two best friends bursted into laughter, scaring you. 
"Trust me Kyura dear, you'll be fine." Hara reassured you as she poked your cheek. 

The three of you arrived to see there was a line at the entrance. Your mouths gaped then you proceeded to the end. 
Meanwhile, Jinyoung and the rest of B1A4 were walking on their way to the entrance, until the saw the line. 
"Guys, I'm pretty nervous." Jinyoung admitted to his friends. They all raised an eyebrow at him, surprised by his confession. 
"THE Jung Jinyoung is nervous? The world must be ending." Baro stated in a sarcastic tone, earning a glare from Jinyoung. 
"C'mon, hyung. You've got this." Sandeul encouraged. Jinyoung nodded, giving Sandeul a guy hug. CNU then spotted you and your friends standing in line and pointed them out.
"Guys, there they are." Jinyoung followed CNU's eyes and spotted you, his eyes lighting up and heart beating rapidly. "Be bold and confident got it?" CNU suggested. Jinyoung nodded and the five of them came to you.

"Hi beautiful." Jinyoung said right next to your ear with his hands on your shoulders. His actions caught you off guard, causing you to jump in fright, giving you a mini heart attack. 
"Oppa! Why do you always do that?" You complained to him and laughed slightly. He laughed at your cuteness and shrugged his shoulders. You pouted then greeted the rest of B1A4. "Well, you know my friends." You motioned to them and skipped the introductions.

You all finally reached the front of the line and walked into the hall where the dance was being held. You admired the decorations and were shocked by the how the setting was actually the school's hall yesterday. Soon enough, Sunhee and Hara were found by their dates and agreed to meet you on the dance floor. Jinyoung wrapped his arm around your waist and led you to a table with B1A4, and surprisingly, some BTOB members. 
"Omo! Hi Sungjae-ah and Minhyuk oppa!" You greeted them happily. They both stood up in glee to see you so happy. 
"My favorite dongsaeng!" Minhyuk exclaimed picking you up and spinning you around. You laughed, feeling light hearted, as you missed being with BTOB. 
"I missed you. My favorite oppa." You said tapping his nose. He wiggled it and gave you a quick kiss on your nose. Sungjae snuck in between you two and hugged you tightly. 

"Noona!" You struggled in his grasp, "Sungjae-ah, can't breathe.."
"Hehe." He chuckled releasing you and whispered in your ear, "I still support you and hyung Kyura-ah." Your eyes widened at his statement and caused your cheeks to heat up. He smiled to you before pushing you over to Jinyoung, making him catch you. You smiled to him thankfully and he helped you up. The music started to play and you all ran excitedly to the dance floor.

Two hours into the dance, hunger started to take over you. You pulled Hara away from the dance floor and told her. She nodded and called Sunhee over. 
"Let's all sit together okay? Tell Jinyoung oppa." She told you. You nodded and went back into the dance floor looking for Jinyoung. You spotted him with the rest of B1A4 and Minhyuk making a circle. You walked over curiously and peeked at what was going on. You saw CNU and Minhyuk dancing in the center, performing different kinds of moves of different kinds of styles. You watched them in awe, completely forgetting what you came over for. Luckily, Jinyoung spotted you and caught your attention. He tilted his head to you wondering why you were wandering around. 
"I'm gonna grab something to eat with Sunhee and Hara." You yelled over the music. He nodded to you and hurried you along before you got caught up in the dance circle. He watched you walk off thinking to himself and bit his lip.

You sat down with your two friends with some snacks in front of you. 
"So, are you having fun Kyura-ah?" Sunhee asked. You nodded rapidly and answered, "Surprisely yes. I didn't know it would be this fun. The oppas are having a dance battle!" You said amused.
"Yeah, they do that." Hara answered not surprised. You shrugged then returned to your food.
"There's only one hour left." Sunhee pointed out. You looked up, "Ah jinjja? It didn't feel like it." You pouted. 
"Yup. It's gonna be all slow songs." Sunhee announced wiggling her eyebrows to you. You rolled your eyes and ignored her. 
Right when the music slowed, Sunhee was swept away by Taemin. You waved goodbye to her as she left. Hara was soon taken to the dance floor, leaving you alone to watch everyone sway to the music. You didn't mind and started to sway along in your seat, listening to the song being played. 

Suddenly, Jinyoung came behind you wrapping his arms around your waist. "Wanna join in?" He asked casually. You hesitated.
"Um.." He helped you up and led you to the dance floor not giving you a chance to think. You placed your arms around his neck, praying you wouldn't mess up. He giggled as he saw how tense and nervous you were.
"Don't worry too much Kyura." He said sending you a smile. All you could think to do is nod. 
The song changed to one of your favorites, "What I Want to Do When I Have A Lover" by G.NA. You beamed when you heard the song. Jinyoung pulled you closer and shot you his famous smile that annoyed your heart. 
"So was the dance fun?" He asked.
"Yeah. It was." You answered honestly. 
"Even though you're not here with Ilhoon?" He questioned. You wavered a bit, as you realized he wasn't even at the dance all night. Jinyoung understood and pressed his forehead against yours. "Sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." 
"No." You quickly interrupted. "I'm glad because I'm having fun with you now oppa." You finished. He pulled back and smiled to you, kissing your forehead. "Yeah." He replied.
Jinyoung came closer to you again and took in a breath.

"Kyura.." He let out. You swayed silently in his arms. "Hm."
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you slowly. Your eyes widened but you didn't look up to him. He pulled your chin up to look into each others' eyes. He saw your confused expression. "I've liked you for a while Kyura-ah." He confessed your cheek. Your eyes twinkled when you saw his sincerity. You opened your mouth to speak but Jinyoung interrupted you one last time.
"You don't have to answer me now. I know how you feel about Ilhoon." You looked down, unable to face him. He giggled. "You can come to me when you're ready." He said pulling you into a hug. He felt you nod into his chest and stepped back. Your phone rang at such an inappropriate time, but saved you from any more awkwardness. 

"We're waiting for you outside." Sunhee texted. You looked from your phone to Jinyoung and he nodded. 
"Good night Kyura." He said standing with his hands in his pockets. You quickly hugged him one more time before you left, causing him to blush. He sighed.

You left the hall and walked over to your ride. 
"That was fun huh?" Sunhee questioned unaware of your shaken state. 
"Uh yeah it was." You said then smiled recalling the night's events. Hara caught you and smirked to herself. 


WAAHH JINYOUNG!!!! blahblahblah How are you all? Did you enjoy your holidays? I hope so :)

Anyways, how was the chapter? Who do you ship? Vote? Give me your thoughts! Jinyoung's face in the main image!!! XD blaaaghhh *flips table*