Kids

All Along

 

BOOM! "Kyuraaa! Time to wake up!" Your mother yelled as she came barging through the door to wake you up. You groaned and shuffled in your bed, ignoring your mom. "Yah. Don't make me get Ricky-ah" she threatened. "Hmmm..."you groaned louder and kicked your blanket around, looking like a child. A moment later something cold touched your cheek. You flinched and shot up with a sleepy expression. "Mom.."you whined, clearly annoyed. Your mom smirked with an I-warned-you face and wiggled your puppy Ricky around. You got out of bed, starting your morning procedure. You checked yourself one last time before your mom called, "Kaja!" She called throughout the house to you and your two younger brothers.
 
You entered the gates of your school, ready to tackle the day. You reached your locker, grabbing your book for your first class, English. 
"Yo." Sunhee greeted next to you. 
"'Morning." You replied. You looked at her open her locker and a snickered. "Well aren't you a ball of sunshine." You remarked. Sunhee sighed annoyed, clearly tired. 
"Dude, I had to finish my rough draft for the English essay late because Taemin kept texting me." She said as she lay her head on top of her locker door.
You patted your best friend's head feeling sorry for her. You lifted her body and led her to class, since you both had the same one.
"Sleep 'till class starts. I'll wake you up." You said to her. She crashed her head on your lap immediately, *umf* 
Geez you thought. 
Fifteen minutes later the bell rang, waking your friend up. "HUH HUH WHAAT?!" She shouted when she woke up. 
"Yah! The bell rang stupid." You retorted, embarrassed by your friend, "Sit down." You commanded. Sunhee sat down scratching her head. You saw the teacher about to walk in when suddenly Ilhoon bursted through the door before the teacher could come in. 
"Tch. Jung Ilhoon: late." The teacher announced. 
"I came in on time. Class hasn't started yet and I came before you sunsaengnim." Ilhoon explained with a convincing tone. The teacher raised his eyebrows at Ilhoon, unimpressed.
"Take your seat, before I mark you tardy." He commanded with a serious and angry expression. Ilhoon said nothing more and turned towards his desk, taking a quick glance at you before he situated himself. You didn't notice and were completely focused on poking Sunhee to keep her awake.
 
The bell rang, signaling the end of class. You smacked Sunhee's head to wake her up. She looked up at you sleepily and you raised your hand again. She bolted up grabbing her books and ran towards her next class. You and Ilhoon were the last ones to leave. 
"Jung Ilhoon: late." You imitated the teacher to tease Ilhoon. He glared at your joke and shoved you, causing you to hit the threshold of the door. 
"Yah!" You yelled after him, but he disappeared into the crowded halls. You quickly stopped by your locker to pick up your anatomy book and raced to class. 
When you entered your next class, you barely made it before the bell. Your heart was racing because you had to speed walk to class, due to your delay at the end of first period. You glared at Ilhoon before taking your seat and whipped out your notebook, preparing for the lecture. Ilhoon chuckled behind you and prepared for class soon after.
Thirty minutes into class your hand started to ache from the frivolous note-taking. (I'm surprised I still managed to write my notes so neatly) Suddenly, a crumpled paper landed on your desk. You scrunched your face at the foreign object that had landed on your notebook. 
"Pyeong!!!~~~ I'm bored!! -Ilhoon" the note read. You rolled your eyes at the childish act. You wrote a reply and rolled it across the floor behind you. Ilhoon kicked the ball towards him opening it up. 
"What am I supposed to do about it :P" it read. He laughed at the note and through it back at you, this time it hit your head. You turned slowly towards Ilhoon with an annoyed and furious look on you face, your gaze causing Ilhoon to shrink in his seat. 
"Mianhaeyo." He mouthed to you. You picked up the note and nonchalantly tossed it in the trash, making the basket, and turned back to your seat not giving a second thought about Ilhoon. 
"Everyone, I'm assigning a project that's worth 50 points." The class awed in disappointment. 
"Listen. Now, because this is a huge chunk of your grade, I'm allowing you to work with a partner. You must draw the entire human body, label it's organs, and state their functions. Now pair up and get a poster." The teacher dispersed the class to find partners. Ilhoon tapped your shoulder, "Partners?" You smiled devilishly at him. He obviously forgot you were angry.
"Of course.." You cooed, you voice shaking Ilhoon to the core. 
"Um on second thought..." He said as he turned around trying escape. You yanked his arm preventing him from escaping your wrath. 
"I don't think so!" You scolded. You spun him around, ready to punish him, until you saw his puppy dog eyes filled with regret and fear. You softened at his expression. *sigh* This guy...
"Just..get the poster.." You commanded pushing Ilhoon over to the materials. He smiled looking back at you as a sign of extreme thanks. You rolled your eyes and signaled him to go. 

Aish...like a little kid. A cute kid..

--

sorry guys. No title image. I'm gonna get a poster made ^_^ I'm sorry if the story seems to be moving slowly. I'm trying to build the relationship first with Kyura and everyone :) so please be patient!

The views increased! But the subscribers haven't :( thank you all for reading! Please stick along and comment as well!