The Inquisition

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAqyHqBLHCA

B1A4- Good Night

-----

 

“Hello?” Yoonhee answered in English. It was late in the morning, and she had just finished grading the last homework packet.

“Yoo-hoo, sweetie! Rise and shine!”

Gina’s perky voice made her smile. “I’ve been awake since 5 a.m. I know you have been in dreamland until thirty minutes ago.”

“You know me the best. Mu-ah!” Gina sent her a kiss through the phone.

Yoonhee laughed and shook her head as she stacked her papers. “How did you sleep last night? Did you suffer from jet lag?”

“Ugh, I did. That’s why I woke up late.” Gina said. “Nice excuse.” Yoonhee teased.

“It’s not an excuse! Well…actually…it is.” Gina didn’t sound embarrassed though.

Yoonhee laughed, “Is there a reason for this call so ‘early’ in the morning?”

“Please, you sound like I need to have a reason to call you. But to be honest, there is. Get your ready. We’re taking you to lunch.” Gina declared.

“Lunch? Okay. I’ll be ready soon.” Yoonhee promised.

“Oh, and invite your cute housemate.” Gina added.

Yoonhee blinked, surprised by the request. “Sehun?”

“That’s Kris’s man. Kris reminded me to tell you to bring him along.” Gina stated.

*Why?* “All right. I’ll ask him if he has any plans. If he doesn’t, we’ll meet you at the restaurant.” Yoonhee nodded.

“Perfect. Ciao~” Gina hung up.

Yoonhee scratched her head. *What would Kris possibly want with Sehun?*

----

When Yoonhee asked Sehun if he was free, he had immediately answered yes. However, now he regretted it. He never knew she would ask him to go get lunch with her American friends.

*Crap. That Kris guy kind of intimidates me.* Sehun thought. He dared a peek at Yoonhee. She was looking out the window of the taxi in her fabulous white dress and sequined three-inch stilettos. His gaze drifted downwards to her long, slender legs. Her silky, orange hair rippled past her shoulders. *Damn. She’s gorgeous. She’s unlike any girl I’ve ever met. Honestly I would not be surprised if she turned out to be some sort of goddess.*

Yoonhee turned her head. Sehun quickly looked away. His face was on fire. *Crap! Did she catch me staring at her legs?! Creepy!*

Yoonhee tilted her head and gazed at him. Sehun glanced sideways. “W-what?”

She placed her hand on his shoulder, and he stiffened. “Lighten up! You look like you’re going to a death sentence.” Yoonhee laughed.

Sehun relaxed, relieved that she hadn’t scolded him for checking out her body. “I’m just nervous. They’re people older than me.”

“So? I’m older than you.” She shrugged. He softened. *But you’re my noona. I can be myself around you.*

“Just act like you would around me.” Yoonhee said. She perked up. “We have arrived.”

*Oh great.* His palms became sweaty. He opened the door and stepped out.

“Thank you!” Yoonhee paid the driver and climbed out. She looked at Sehun. He looked pale and frozen. Yoonhee chuckled. “Don’t be nervous, Sehun. You have me, remember?” He looked at her. She squeezed his arm and winked. Sehun felt his heart flutter, but he no longer felt nervous. “Ready to go in?” Yoonhee asked. Sehun took a deep breath and nodded. She slipped her arm through his, and they entered the building. They went to the second floor where the buffet was located. “Hmm. Where are they?” Yoonhee looked around. Her face lit up when she finally spotted her best friends near the window. “Gina! Kris!”

They looked up, smiled, and waved back.

“Come on!” Yoonhee tugged on Sehun’s arm. *Oh boy.* He gulped.

They arrived at the table. “Hey, gorgeous!” Gina held out her arms. Yoonhee hugged her tightly, and Gina kissed her cheek.

Kris got up and walked over to her. “Hey, love.” He embraced her tightly and also kissed her cheek. “You look beautiful.” Sehun felt heat creeping up his neck in both embarrassment and annoyance. He was embarrassed because of their unashamed display of affection for each other. He was annoyed because Kris kissed her cheek.

Kris looked up and smirked. *I can see steam coming out of his ears already. This is going to be a fun day.* He pulled away from Yoonhee and held his hand out. “You came out. It’s nice to see you again.” Sehun was still stunned how his Korean could be so perfect. “Er, yeah. Same here.” He briskly shook Kris’s rather large hand.

Kris walked back to the table and scooted out the empty chair. “Have a seat.”

“Thank you.” Yoonhee sat down, and he pushed the chair back in.

*Now why couldn’t I think of doing that?* Sehun wondered.

“Come and sit!” Gina waved him over with a friendly smile. He ducked his head and sat on the empty side of the square table.

“Did you guys wait long?” Yoonhee asked. They shook their heads. “We just arrived, too.” Gina said.

“I heard Gina had difficulty sleeping. What abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter