Tuesday Afternoon (2)

Feel so Bad

You and Dongwoo have chosen to go to an American sandwich store that Dongwoo has been dying to try. The two of you are eating your sandwiches on a tall, circular table with high chairs. Both of you are talking about the most random topics. From Infinite's new schedule to the rainbow polka-dotted socks he saw at a store yesterday. You smile at him. He is so extremely easy to talk to.

"Dongwoo-ssi." His mouth is full of the enormous bite that he took with his large mouth. He grabs a napkin to wipe a bit of mustard off the side of his lips while he looks at you to continue. "Is it okay if I call you oppa? Gwenchana?"

He looks at you and smiles widely. "Geurumyo!"

"Alright. Thanks." Being Dongwoo, the rest of the conversation that afternoon isn't awkward, which you are thankful for. As you leave the sandwich store, you remember, "Omo! Dongwoo-oppa! You paid for lunch! Waeo? It was supposed to be my treat..."

Dongwoo pats your head and smiles at you showing his white teeth. "Gwenchana ~~~-ah. How about we eat lunch together again then? So you can make up."

"I'd eat lunch with you anytime oppa. But, chincha...you have to let me pay next time. You can be a gentleman any other time, but then. Arasseo?" you say as you fix your hair that he messed up slightly.

Dongwoo smiles. "Oh-khe!" You laugh and Dongwoo decides to walk you back to work. The two of you talk on your way there walking closely. You smile and laugh outloud with him as he tells you funny things. You're glad someone can make you feel happy besides Sunggyu. In Jae is a fantastic friend, but it's different with her. You start to miss Sunggyu...then you see Dongwoo's happy face and you instantly smile. You manage to push Sunggyu out of your mind and then contribute to your conversation with Dongwoo. Dongwoo laughs when you tell him a funny story that was similar to the situation he had just described.

As you tell the story while laughing, Dongwoo watches you. Sunggyu-hyung. I'm incredibly jealous of you. ~~~-ah is one of the nicest, most interesting girls I've ever met. Her personality just makes her prettier than she already is...behind that smile though, I can tell she's missing Sunggyu. They've been together for a while and Sunggyu-hyung isn't someone you just forget. I want to take away her pain or at least help her in some way...

The two of you finally reach the sports center. You bow slightly to Dongwoo then rise and look at his handsome face. "Kamsahamnida, oppa. I enjoyed myself today. We'll have lunch again?"

Dongwoo nods. "Can't wait."

"Me too. Well, I'll be going now. Anyo oppa!" you wave good bye and then turn and head through the glass doors. Dongwoo watches you go in and then takes out his phone.

"Manager-hyung."

"Yah, where did you go? I came to pick you up but you weren't at the sports center. Running man's over Dongwoo-yah."

"Ye, hyung. Mianhe, hyung. I stayed a bit later helping a student and then got hungry so I went out for lunch. I just got back."

"Arasseo. I'm coming over now."

"We should really talk to CEO-nim. He should get me a car since I have my driver's license."

"Yah, then what would I do?"

"Mianhe, kya kya kya. I didn't mean it like that hyung."

"Aish. Dongwoo-yah, don't move. I'm coming to pick you up right now."

"Arasseo. See you in a bit hyung." Dongwoo hung up. Then he sat down on a bench outside of the sports center. He rolled his head back and ran his fingers through his brown hair. Lunch was fun...almost too fun. ~~~ has a way of doing that. I can see why Sunggyu talked about her so much. She's incredible. Chincha...this isn't happening. Do I like ~~~? Aish. What kind of dongsaeng am I turning out to be? Going after hyung's ex? Snap out of it Dongwoo. You're trying to get them back together. No matter what happens, you have to be there for her. You're her oppa after all...

While he was thinking, one of Infinite's managers pulls up in front of him in their van. The window rolls down. "Dongwoo-yah! Dongwoo-yah!" Dongwoo jerks back into reality and rushes up to the van. Dongwoo throws his bag into the back and then hops into the front seat.

"Kamsahamnida, hyung."

"Tell me before you go out next time."

"Arasseo," Dongwoo grinned.

As they drive back silently, Dongwoo is deep in thought. I think I'm starting to fall in love with ~~~...yikes.