Epilogue

Feel so Bad

Infinite H has just finished performing "Without You" and the fans, especially the Inspirits, that have attended the outdoor 2012 Korean Music Festival are about to be super surprised.

Sunggyu's promotions have been over for two weeks now, but all the variety and radio shows that he's been on have been very successful with him and Infinite has achieved much praise.

You stand backstage warming your hands with your hot breath. Puffs of steam escape into the cold December night. You are with the directors and stage managers as you watch the stage. The reverbrating sound of "60 Seconds" start and the crowd screams in excitement but confusion as well. You smile at them since you know what is about to happen.

Hoya starts singing and then you hear L. You look around for him and see him walking with Woohyun and Sunggyu. Your heart skips a beat seeing Sunggyu. Even though you had wished him good luck with a kiss ten minutes ago, it was different seeing him on stage.

You see his black hair and you purse your lips. You feel bad about the fact that he had to dye his hair black since he was self-conscious with it, but he had constantly told you that he was okay with it as long as you were with him. You know now that you being his girlfriend is the most important thing to him and you.

Sungjong has started singing and then Sungyeol sings. You aren't sure if he has autotune or not, but either way, he looks handsome. All seven of them are singing the chorus on the front stage in a line. You can see their breath as they sing and you hope that they aren't too cold. You hope the fans are okay as well.

Sunggyu sings a small part and you break into a sweet smile. You love him so much. You can't quite see his face, since you are back stage, but across the stage, there is a large display screen. You look at Sunggyu and he looks so happy and proud.

Your heart softens and you sigh. You feel like the proudest girlfriend right now. Infinite sings together and then Woohyun finishes up the closing of "60 Seconds".

You smile seeing Woohyun. After that weekend, he had kept his distance from you, but then on Friday, he had texted you to meet in front of the library where you and Sunggyu had first met over a year ago. Instead of seeing Woohyun there, Sunggyu had been there and you both had been able to confess to each other and make up despite a bitter break up.

You are truly thankful for Woohyun. You don't know what would have happened if he hadn't done something. L had also been helpful in helping you to realize your true feelings. If you hadn't spoken with him at the sports center, you would've kept denying to yourself your love for Sunggyu.

Ober these past weeks, you, Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo have managed to become less awkward and have even started talking like old times. However, with Dongwoo and Woohyun, you feel as if things won't be like how they were before.

Either way, you're thankful that everyone can be so forgiving and accepting. You are so happy that they are okay with you dating Sunggyu openly among them. All of Infinite did really hold a place in your heart.

However, with the tension that had built up with everyone, Sunggyu and Hoya had decided that, in order to still keep their "friendly trendol" concept, Infinite needed a new start. So they had removed everyone's titles, such as -hyung and -ah, and everyone was on the same "friend" basis. {A/N: This means that they are all on the same formality level in the Korean language}

A remix of "The Chaser" starts up and you watch intently as they sing the shortened version.

When they are done, Infinite bows to the audience and says thank you. Then they head off-stage as the next girl group goes on.

You walk further backstage to congratulate them, avoiding the many people bustling about to make sure that the show goes smoothly. You didn't realize so many people were involved in ensuring the idols and their performances were successful. You don't want to bother them too much, so you just say softly, "Thank you for working so hard."

Then you see Infinite coming backstage and walking towards their designated area. They are immediately surrounded by staff to wipe their sweat and adjust microphones.

You just follow them and you catch Sunggyu's eyes immediately. He stops where he's going and walks back towards you. L turns around to see where he's going, but then sees you and smiles. He then follows the rest of Infinite to change.

Sunggyu comes and scoops you up in a hug. "Saranghamnida ~~~-ah."

He's a bit sweaty, but he smells good with cologne on and he's very warm. "Oppa, good job out there," you say as you release him and shyly fix your hair. You are wearing a large winter jacket and warm boots and mittens, but you're still chilly.

Sunggyu holds your face gently and says, "Uri ~~~-ah has a red nose." Then he pinches it gently and leans in for a kiss. You kiss him and then hold his hands, smiling at each other.

Infinite comes out of their room and Hoya asks with a confident smile, "How'd you like the performance?"

"Jincha daebak, Hoya-ssi. It was really amazing," you respond.

Infinite smiles at your approval and Sungjong asks, "What are you doing for the New Year noona?"

Sungyeol then spits out, "Yah! Today's December 31st! It's the last day of the year pabo!"

You all laugh and Sungjong smiles embarassedly. Then Woohyun asks, "Yeah, what time is it anyways?"

Dongwoo pulls out his cellphone and L asks him, "Did you bring your phone on stage with you?"

Dongwoo laughs, and you notice it's not his usual 'kyakyakyakya'. Throughout the crazy drama that has been going on, everyone has changed a little bit. Then he says, "Ani, just go it from the room. And it's," he turns on his phone, "11:56 p.m."

Woohyun says, "Wah! Jincha? Really? It's almost the new year then!"

Infinite all agrees and then you all huddle as a group. There is no ceiling above since the stage is set up outdoors. The chilly air is everywhere and the clear night is right above you and Infinite. Two groups have finished performing and the announcer speaks about how it's almost the New Year. They start a countdown and then you and Infinite look up at the sky.

Magnificent fireworks start booming loudly above you and you feel Sunggyu put an arm around you. You wrap an arm around his waist and you smile. You look at all of Infinite's smiling faces in a circle as they look up at the bright, colorfully-lit sky. L looks away from the fireworks and looks across at you. He smiles at you and the way he looks at you, it's like he is saying 'Everything is going to be okay now'.

While looking at you, L shouts to everyone, "Happy new year!"

Everyone shouts it as well and you all laugh together. This year is going to be the best for you and Infinite and if there are any challenges, you will all overcome them and see the end together.

 

                

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Wah! It's the end! XD For all you Inspirits, do you remember when everyone was freaking out when Infinite sang this song for the first time? I know I was! I'm glad Woolim put it on the "New Challenge" Album. XD I hope you liked the story and all! The next chapter is to express how realistic this story was. You can just play along with me. XD