Sunday Afternoon (Part 2)

Feel so Bad

Leaving Dongwoo to work out, you slowly walk down the empty hallways of the fitness center alone. You wonder how Sunggyu is doing, knowing that his promotions are to be cut. You pull out your phone and click on the "Contacts" icon.

You scroll thrugh your "Favorites" and see Sunggyu's eye-smiling face and you smile back. You desperately want to text him, but at the same time, you don't think you should. Maybe a phone call instead since it was your fault anyways. However, if you heard Sunggyu say your name, you might breakdown.

Your heart aches just thinking about it.

You open the large, heavy double doors to the basketball courts. You walk over to the open equiptment stand and ensure that all the items are there.

There is one basketball missing, but you hear squeaks of tennis shoes and a dribbling ball somewhere, so you figure that some people might be using the missing ball.

You walk down the gymnasium to check. There are a couple of young guys playing basketball with the missing ball. Now that all the basketballs are accounted for, you turn around and head out of the gym.

You open the double doors and almost hit someone!

"Chwesunghamnida!" you say immediately. You look at your almost-victim and see a handsome man with dark, dark brown bangs in a black baggy t-shirt with black and red basketball shorts on. He has some white tennis shoes on.

"Omo! Myungsoo-ah!"

L had been on the other side of the doors. He had been about to open the door when you beat him to it. After he recovers, L smiles and says, "Annyeonghasaeyo, noona."

You laugh at his politeness after you had almost knocked him out with a big, heavy, metal door. "Ha, ye, annyeonghasaeyo. Are you here with Dongwoo-oppa?"

L nods and says, "Sungyeol-goon is here too. He's playing basketball over there."

Sungyeol was there? You hadn't even noticed! "Jincha? I didn't see him though."

"You didn't see him? He's over there!" L laughs.

You can't believe you didn't see Sungyeol. He was tall too. You laugh embarassedly as L calms down. Then he asks you, "Did you see Dongwoo-hyung earlier?"

You remember your conversation with Dongwoo about Sunggyu earlier and your lips fall to a frown. L notices. "Did you find out?" You don't respond so L asks, "Gwenchanayo?"

You press your lips into a hard smile despite tears reforming in your eyes. "I like being completely honest with you Myungsoo-ah. Arasseo?" L nods. "Noona angwenchana. I'm not okay, but I don't know what to do right now," you say sadly.

L looks at you with his brooding eyes and you begin to find it difficult to avoid squirming. You sigh and L decides to ask, "So are you with Woohyun-hyung now?"

You look at him and your eyes tell L everything. He nods to himself and then looks at you again. He says calmly, "Woohyun-hyung's a good guy. He's nice to girls and, well I can't say he doesn't, but he doesn't try to break girls' hearts. If you know what I mean," L says as he his head to the side.

He continues, "But Sunggyu-hyung...he really loved you and the way he gave up things for you, the way that he is still giving up things for you, still proves his love. To me, at least. I don't know what you did to him ~~~-noona, but whatever it was, I hope it's not gone. For hyung's and your sake."

You think on L's words and a cold tremor goes down your body. "Wah, Myungsoo-ah really knows what to say. I should count myself lucky that I have such a smart dongsaeng to help his confused noona," you smile at L, "But I'm just grateful you're in my life in times like this."

L smiles back at you. He looks past you at the basketball court and then back to you, "I'm going to go or else Sungyeol-goon will come looking for me," you laugh and L continues, "Remember what I've said ~~~-ah. Annyeong."

He walks on past you and you turn your head to watch him. Then you teasingly call out , "Yah! Myungsoo-ah! Since when did I say we can speak panmal to each other?!"

Myungsoo turns around with his silly grin on his face, "Don't you think that conversation was enough to make us equals?" he hollers back. "If not equals, I could be your oppa!"

You laugh and cross your arms at your handsome and charming dongsaeng. You yell, "Aniyo! You'll always be uri Myungsoo-ah!!" L laughs out loud with his face crinkled in pure happiness and then waves back to you. You wave back with a wide smile and then you both walk your seperate ways.

Just before the big door shuts, you hear a screaming, high pitched male voice call out, "Yah! Myungsoo! Where were you?" You smile to yourself at Sungyeol's sillyness and then go finish your work around the fitness center.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Annyeong! I wanted to give you a double update since there will be NOTHING coming up next week!! How are you guys liking everything? Thank you for your comments, subscriptions, upvotes, and views! I can't believe it, but I think we're getting near to the end of this story...Omo.....Should you end up with SungKyu or WooHyun! Aigoo!! (I think DongWoo's kinda out of it for good now. Sorry!!) 

If you have time, I would love if you took this poll! Feel free to look at the results!

(in case the poll is not compatible with your browser, here is the link --->)  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/58831

Your browser does not support iframes.

" /> 

 

 

Everyone should have heard Infinite's "Destiny" by now, right? So good!!! XD So happy it's at 1 MILLION views in two days!!! Epic and daebak!

 

Also, if you like my work, check out my other fanfics here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/258767

and my blog here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/index/258767

 

Annyeong and Take Care! kashhsak out for a week or so! ^^