Tuesday Night

Feel so Bad

You take the key out of the door and open it to your apartment. It had been a fun, but tiring day. Dancing, mending things with Dongwoo, working, and then eating dinner with In Jae. You kick off your shoes and trade them for your house slippers.

You hang your winter coat in the welcoming closet. You take out your Samsung Galaxy S III and then place your purse on the decorative table.You plop yourself on to the couch and watch tv until you doze off watching a cooking show.

You wake up an hour later to your phone's tinkling ring. You sleepily grab it off the table and look at the caller I.D. You smile despite your tiredness. You yawn and then press the answer button. "Yeobeosayeo?"

"Annyeong ~~~-ah," Woohyun's voice says.

"Annyeong oppa. How was your day?" you ask, grinning wider.

"It was okay, sorry I couldn't see you today."

"Gwenchanayo, oppa," you turn over on to your stomach and cross your ankles in the air. Talking to Woohyun seemed to make everything better.

"What did you do today?" he asks.

You think about today and decide to say, "I went to work."

"Oh, did you see Dongwoo today?" You freeze. Did Woohyun know about you and Dongwoo?

"Ah, Dongwoo-oppa? Yeah, I saw him today. It was nice."

"That's good."

"How's Infinite? Is everyone healthy?"

"We're all good. Except for me."

"Waeyo oppa?"

"Because......I miss you. Bogo shipoh ~~~-ah."

"Aigoo, Namstar is too cute. Kyopta oppa." You hear Woohyun chuckle at himself and you laugh too. "I miss you too, oppa."

"Jincha?"

"Geureumyo, oppa."

There is a little pause and then he asks, "Eodiya? Where are you?"

"Waeyo?"

"So I can imagine you there," Woohyun says dreamily.

"I'm in my living room on the couch. Eodiya?"

"I'm on my bunk in my room." You're mind flips back to Sunggyu. Sunggyu's bunk was underneath Woohyun's. Your heart beats a little faster, as if Sunggyu was near.

"Is Sunggyu-oppa-"

"Ani, hyung's not home yet."

Why isn't he home? Is he okay? you think. "Arasseo," you end up saying. You hear the unwrapping of something and then Wooohyun chewing on something. "What are you eating?" you smile.

"You sure you want to know?"

"Nthe."

"You sure?"

"Nthe."

"It might make our ~~~-ah hungry..."

"Just tell me oppa!" you laugh as you turn over on to your back and cross your legs.

"Alright. I'm eating crunchy ramen." You pause and imagine Woohyun eating ramen in his room. Then your stomach growls loudly.

"What was that?" Woohyun asks.

"Omo! You heard that?"

"Was that your stomach?"

"A-ani, it was-"

"Geojitma hajima! Don't lie! It was your stomach!" You pout in embarassment even though no one is there. "Aigoo, someone's hungry!"

"Oppa, you want to know something?"

"Mwoyo?"

"Oppa treats me just like a little kid."

Woohyun laughs and you laugh too. He asks, "Do you not like it?"

"Shirreo! I hate it!"

"Omo, jincha? I don't believe you."

"Shirreo! Jincha shirreo!"

"Aigoo, your aegyo's cute," he says. You can practically see Woohyun smiling. You cover your mouth. You had subconciously started to use aegyo, since he was.

"It's because of a greasy namu."

Woohyun ignores the comment and says, "I like this side of you."

You stand up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. "You won't get to see it a lot." you say without aegyo. You turn on the sink and the water comes out from the water filter. You look up and out the window into the winter darkness. You hear a bit of commotion from the other end of the call.

"Ani....Can't I be on the phone?...Is hyung home yet? Arasseo."

"Was that Hoya-ssi, oppa?"

"Mmm."

"I saw him today too."

"Jincha?"

You nod while saying, "Nthe. I think I'm more comforatable with him now than before. He seems more approachable now."

"Hoya's like that," Woohyun agrees.

There is a bit of silence, with just both of you breathing in each other's company. You decide to break it. "Oppa?"

"Nthe ~~~-ah," he sounds so content, a different side of Woohyun that you haven't seen before. You can tell that this is him when he's by himself. You smile with the fact that he is able to talk to you openly.

"Can you tell me what you're thinking?"