Late Sunday Night

Feel so Bad

You answer, "Yeobeosaeyo?"

A cheery voice says, "Annyeong ~~~-unni!"

You smile at your title. She was so goofy at times. "Annyeong In Jae-ah. Jal jinnaeseoyo? How are you doing?"

"Gwenchana ~~~-ah. I'm okay. Ani! I'm better than okay. I'm so happy!"

"Wae?"

In Jae pauses dramatically and you roll your eyes and smile. She says, "Seunghoon's birthday is this Wednesday and we're going to celebrate at a noraebang! A karaoke room! Won't that be fun ~~~-ah?"

"Have you two been hanging out lately?"

She pauses, "You want to know a secret?"

"Pimil? Tell me jebal!"

"I've been having dinner with him almost every night!" In Jae's practically squealing now. She was really crushing on this guy. And she was right to. He was a great guy. "So this Wednesday, I'm going to be paying for a room at the noraebang, but he's inviting everyone. You were invited! Can you come?"

"Wednesday, right?"

"Nthe, everyone's arriving at 6:30, but can you arrive early to help me set up?"

You think about this week's schedule. "Nthe. I'll be there early."

"Yay! Good night unni! Will I see you at work tomorrow?"

"Nthe. Good night In Jae-ah. Sweet dreams."

"You too unni!" Then you both hang up. You stand up with your phone and walk to your room a little sore with lack of circulation from sitting on the couch for so long.  You place your Samsung Galaxy S III on your bed and go to your closet to change into some pajamas.

After changing, you go and lay on your bed. You were fatigued from all of today's events, but you were fine physically. You grab your book on your nightstand and start reading. After about thirty minutes, you decide to play on your phone. You sit on your bed, propped up on your pillows and then feel yourself drifting to sleep. You set your phone aside on the nightstand and switch off the lamp. Then you fall asleep.