Monday (Infinite)

Feel so Bad

(The different colored font than the normal black that I use are shorter chapters that involve Infinite. You are mentioned sometimes, but Infinite doesn't really react with you much. This one in particular is a short chapter that tells of when Sunggyu gets home after Woohyun picked him up at your place.)

Sunggyu laid on his bottom bunk with Woohyun's above his. He felt wasted, but he was sober. Sunggyu put his ipod touch on shuffle mode and plugged in the blue earbuds. As the music played, Sunggyu stared up at the pictures taped to the bunk. You and Sunggyu were laughing in one, kissing in another, doing aegyo the next, and a few more holding special memories for the both of you. He remembered that you had given him the photos of you and him together as a present...

 

"Annyeong oppa!"

Sunggyu smiled at the pretty face in the camera screen. He pressed a button and said, "Come on up." A few minutes later you got to his floor and he was waiting for you in the doorway. His wave made you smile and you quickened your pace. Sunggyu stretched out a strong arm and pulled you towards him. After the two of you had arrived in the apartment, he closed the door and pulled you into a bear hug. You had a brown envelope in your hands, but you managed to hug him back. He kissed your hair, "I missed you."

You pulled away to look at him and said, "I missed you too." He leaned in for a kiss. After a few seconds, the way he kissed you felt like he wanted a deeper kiss, however, you had brought him a gift and you really wanted to show him. After a few seconds more, you pulled away with Sunggyu giving you a confused look. You smiled and said, "I have something to give to you."

Sunggyu raised his eyebrows and said, "What is it?"

"Seunmul." You walked towards the gate in their apartment, but almost immediately stumbled on the many shoes in the doorway. Infinite. Seven boys who didn't know how to stack their shoes, each with at least two pairs. Sunggyu caught you and pulled you towards him.

"Yah. Watch where you're going."

"Mianhe. There's just," you kicked a few sneakers aside, "so many shoes." Sunggyu kissed your cheek near your ear and then led you towards the inner part of the apartment, making sure you didn't fall again.

With an arm around your waist, Sunggyu brought you to his and Woohyun's room. "Do you really want to walk like this around your apartment, oppa?"

He nuzzled your neck and said, "You don't like it?"

"Ani, joahe, but don't you find it wierd that we're so close to each other in your house-"

"Of course not. The boys aren't home now, and I can't hold you like this in public, I have to enjoy our time together alone when I can."

Sunggyu led you to his bed and you sat beside him. He entertwined his fingers with yours and you rested your head on his shoulder. "I missed you in Japan...How have you been these past two weeks?" You didn't answer at first. Instead, you gently massaged his knuckles with your free hand, the envelope of pictures on the bed beside you.You sighed and traced his light veins.

"I missed you a lot," you admitted. You looked to your right and saw Sunggyu looking at you. His eyes were set on you softly. You gently go up to give him a quick brush on his lips. After sitting in comfortable silence for a minute or so, you slowly untangle your fingers and grab the folder.

"Oppa, remember how happy I was when you showed me the pictures of your photo shoot and music video?" He nodded silently, his face content with a tinge of curiousity."Well, I have some pictures to show you." You took about a dozen 4x6 pictures out of the envelope and he straightened himself so that he could see better. You handed him the stack of photos.

While he was slowly flipping through them, remembering each memory from each photo, you wrapped your arm around his. You played with his white t-shirt sleeve as you said, "I hope they make oppa as happy as I was when you showed me your pictures."

Then Sunggyu left abruptly. "Oppa-"

"Just a moment. Be right back."

You waited, worried that Sunggyu was upset, but why would he have been upset...Then Sunggyu came back into the room and gave you his eye-smile. "I went through Dongwoo's bag to get this."  Sunggyu held up a little tape dispenser. He comes on to the bed and you scoot into the bed closer to the wall to give him space. You are now in the position where the only way to get out of the bunk bed is if Sunggyu moves first. He holds up one of the photos. It's of the two of you eating ice cream together.

"Where should we put this one?"

It took about five minutes to tape the pictures of you and him on the underside of Woohyun's bunk, but when you were done, it was worth it. Sunggyu leaned back on the wall as you rested your head on his firm chest.The two of you admired your work.

"Gomowo. This is the best present ever." Sunggyu gently caressed your hair as you hug his waist.

You kiss his chest through his shirt. "Speaking of presents," you said as you pointed to a specific photo, "do you remember when you got me a pair of earrings for our first month anniversary?"

"Geureumyo."

The two of you had laid with each other reminding the other of all the memories that you had shared together. Sunggyu and you had laughed remembering all the good memories. Afterwards, you grabbed your camera out of your purse and snapped a picture of the both of you on Sunggyu's bed to remember in the future.

 

Sunggyu looked at you in a picture of you and a hamster at a pet store. You looked so happy holding the hamster in your hands. Then the music on Sunggyu's ipod changed and Infinite's song, "1/3" began playing. Sunggyu normally didn't listen to their own songs, but he had them because what kind of singer would he be, if he didn't have his own songs on his ipod? He was too lazy to switch the song.

As Sunggyu listened to the lyrics, he hadn't understood the true emotion when he had recorded the song with Infinite. He hadn't known that he would feel this way. Of course, he had to disagree with some parts in the song. The song spoke of the girl almost as if she was a bad person. He knew you weren't a bad person. You were everything but bad to him. The song progressed and Dongwoo's L-O-V-E rap came up, then Sunggyu's solo came up:

Why am I such a fool,

How do I live without you?

Woohyun's line followed:

I can't get myself to do anything without you...

Those lines remained in Sunggyu's head as the song came to an end. When it was done, he paused the music, the screen still read "1/3" and kept observing the pictures of the both of you. Then Woohyun came into the room.

"Hyung."

Sunggyu turned his head lazily towards his name. "Mwo?" Woohyun went over and sat on Sunggyu's bed side.

Woohyun remembered the silent car ride back to the dorm and hesitantly asked, "Do you remember what happened last night?" Sunggyu didn't answer. Woohyun watched his hyung and knew that Sunggyu remembered you breaking up with him. Woohyun made sure he was in Sunggyu's line of vision and tried speaking again, "Gwenchana?"

Sunggyu didn't answer. Instead he asked, almost unbelievably, "Did ~~~ really break up with me?" It was Woohyun's turn to stay silent. Woohyun had known that Sunggyu and you had had a serious relationship. The two of you hadn't been seeing each other lately because of work, but Woohyun thought you guys had managed to stay in touch. Sunggyu rested his hands on his stomach. Woohyun was slightly hunched over with his elbows resting on his knees. After a silence passed between them, Woohyun reached over and picked up the ipod. It still read "1/3".

"'1/3'? Don't listen to my voice too much, hyung. You're going to fall in love with it just like the Inspirits," he tried smiling at Sunggyu, but Sunggyu just rolled over and turned his back to Woohyun. Knowing Sunggyu needed some time alone, Woohyun cleared his throat, "Sungyeol-ah and I are going to go out."  He waited, seeing if Sunggyu would nag about not upsetting the CEO. Sunggyu didn't, so Woohyun continued, "We won't ruin Infinite's image. Koktchong-ma." Woohyun looked down at his hyung. Woohyun, being very close to Sunggyu, knew him well enough to know that this wasn't his usual stubborness.

Woohyun left the room and closed the door silently. Across the small hallway, a bedroom door was open. Woohyun could see L and Dongwoo sitting on the floor. L was reading his lines for the drama "What is Mom?' and Dongwoo was digging around in his mysterious backpack for who knows what. Sungjong and Hoya were in the kitchen making food. The kitchen barely being big enough for the two of them, Woohyun stood outside the entrance. "Don't let Sunggyu-hyung drink any alcohol while Sungyeol and I are out." Hoya, in his apron, watched his food cooking in the pan intently and nodded. Sungjong followed Woohyun towards the closet. As Woohyun put on his sweater and checked his duffel bag, Sungjong asked, "Hyung, why would Sunggyu-hyung be drinking?"

Woohyun bent over to put his shoes on. He looked at Sungjong, "You can ask him when he's in a better mood. Not now though. Give him an hour or two." Sungjong frowned with concern, then laughed. "Have fun working out with Sungyeol-hyung, hyung! I laughed so hard when you lost to L-hyung."

"Lock the door," Woohyun mumbled to the maknae.

Sungjong fought back a smile. "Ye, hyung."

Sungyeol was already in the car downstairs with the manager. Woohyun swung his duffel bag on to his shoulders and headed out the door. Before the door closed and he headed down the empty hallway, he heard L say, "What are you guys cooking? Smells awful!"