Saturday Morning

Feel so Bad

"Daeri-ah, can you say 'Annyeong eomma, appa!'?" Daeri looks at your lip-glossed lips with his chubby cheeks. You scrunch your nose at him and then use his pudgy hand to wave bye to Chaemin and Tony. As they walk down the hallway towards the stairs, you close the door and lock it.

You go and set him on the couch. He lies there silently as he takes in his new surroundings. You reach over to the coffee table and grab your Samsung Galaxy S III to look at your previous texts from this morning during breakfast:

Woohyun: Doing anything today ~~~-ah?

You: Yes. I'm babysitting my newphew today. Why?

Woohyun: I was just curious. ^^ Can we drop by today?

You: Who's 'we'?

Woohyun: Me and some of Infinite.

You: Of course! You guys are always welcomed here. See you later?

Woohyun: Yup. Annyeong!

Hopefully they won't bring Sunggyu. You don't want to see him yet. Actually, you really want to see him. But then you don't. Aish. Life was complicated.

You see that Daeri has fallen asleep on the couch. Aigoo. He's so cute. You his cheek and smile. You build a small wall of pillows around him in case he rolls or falls and go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

On your way back, you grab your book and start reading. You're in a pair of black leggings and a bright colored over-sized sweater. You had worn the outfit for the three purposes. 1) for Daeri since babies like colorful clothes and 2) you had wanted to wear something cute since good-looking boys would be coming over and 3) the clothes were comfortable. You had also curled your hair today.

After reading your book for about twenty minutes, you hear Daeri sigh. You look over and his lips are moving in and out as if he's a bottle. You laugh and tuck his thin blanket sheet tighter around his small body. He's still sleeping for the next hour. You hear a knock on your door with some laughter and talking. It can only be Infinite.

You glance at Daeri who is smiling in his sleep and then hop over to the door in your thin, cheap slippers. You go and unlock the door and open it. "Annyeong!" You see four faces looking at you.

It's Woohyun,Sungyeol, Sungjong and L. "Annyeonghasaeyo ~~~-sshi," says L.

"Wae gurae? She's my noona so she's yours too Myungsoo-ah," Sungyeol then turns to you, "Annyeong noona!"

Sungjong says," Annyeong noona!" and does a little hand wave with it.

Woohyun then says, "Annyeong ~~~-ah."

You let them come in single file so they can take off their shoes in the order of their speaking. L doesn't say much and starts to hang his coat in the closet. Sungyeol throws his jacket to him and L rolls his eyes and puts it up as well. L takes Sungjong's jacket from him and hangs it up without a word.

By the time Woohyun is in your apartment, L has left the closet and is done hanging jackets. You see that he is carrying a plastic bag of something. He walks to the kitchen with Sungyeol following. "Wow noona! I like your apartment! It's really nice!!!" says Sungyeol.

"Gomowoyo Sungyeol-ah. But could-"

"Sungyeol-hyung's right!! I jincha like your house noona!!!"

"Thanks Sungjongie-ah, but-"

Then you hear a loud cry from the couch. Yikes. You were hoping this wouldn't happen. It had been too loud, so Daeri had woken up. It's okay. Daeri needed to get up anyways you think as you walk over.

"Yah, You're too loud Lee Sungjong! Go fix the problem," Sungyeol says. Sungjong ignores Sungyeol and goes straight to you.

"Mian hamnida, noona."

"Aniyo, Sungjong-ah. Gwenchana."

Sungjong goes over to the baby. "Anyyeong aegi. Sungjong hyung is here. Hyung yo-gi!" Sungjong is so cute, but Daeri keeps crying. His normally milky skin is turning pink with frustration.

Sungyeol is sitting on the floor near the coffee table, not knowing what to do. L is back from the kitchen and goes over to the one-seater couch by the window while Sungjong is sitting on the large couch facing the TV, trying to comfort Daeri. Woohyun is coming towards you from hanging up his jacket, but as Daeri starts crying louder, he moves towards Sungjong.

"Move over," Woohyun says to Sungjong. Sungjong stands up and goes towards Sungyeol. Woohyun gently picks up Daeri off of the couch and holds him in his arms. You go over to Woohyun to help, but you notice that Daeri has stopped crying.

Woohyun is smiling down at the baby who's tears are drying. You go towards the two and smile at Woohyun. "I can take him now, Woohyun-oppa."

"Ani. Gwenchana," Woohyun says as he shakes his head while looking at Daeri. You go and stand by Woohyun's shoulder to coo over the baby. You subconciously put your hand on Woohyun's shoulder. After a few seconds, Woohyun notices, but doesn't say anything.

"Omo, you three together look too much like a real family," says Sungyeol as he comes over to take Daeri away. He scoops Daeri out of Woohyun's arms and walks away towards L on the single couch.

"Yah," says Woohyun, but he doesn't stop Sungyeol. You take your hand off of Woohyun and then you realize you had been touching Woohyun.

"Oh, mianhe Woohyun-oppa. I didn't realize my hand was..."

"Gwenchana, ~~~-ah," Woohyun says. He smiles at you and then his smile falters and he looks guilty. Is something wrong with Woohyun? You overlook it and then go over to Sungjong who is on the verge of pouting on the floor. He's wearing khakis with a red shirt on. You go over and sit cross-legged beside him.

"Sungjongie-ah. Gwenchana?"

Sungjong sighs, "Ye noona. I'm just upset because babies don't like me. I try to be friendly to them. Like a cute chinggu, but they don't like me."

"That's because he's really young and can't see how nice of a person you are yet. For now, you're stuck being noona's chinggu? Arasseo?"

Sungjong breaks into a smile showing his teeth, "Arasseo, noona!"

"You can go try again with Daeri, Sungjongie-ah. He might be better now."

Sungjong hops off the ground wooden floor and goes over to L and Sungyeol with Daeri. L is holding Daeri in a sitting position facing him. He's making weird faces and sticking out his tounge at Daeri who is laughing in outbursts.

When Sungjong gets to L, L looks over at you, "~~~-noona, we didn't eat lunch yet, so we brought some food over to eat with you. It's in the kitchen."

"Oh, kamsahamnida L-ah."

You go over to the kitchen to see the plastic bag on the table. You take a peek into the bag. There's a plastic container with curry, a paper tray with chicken, and a take-out box with rice in it. Wow, they bought some good stuff. You turn around to go get some plates and bowls to put the food in and then see Woohyun leaning against the counter. He's wearing black skinny jeans today with a dark green and gray top on.

"Oh, oppa, I didn't knw you were here."

Woohyn smiles. "Mian. ~~~-ah, could I talk to you?"

What does Woohyun want to talk about that makes him look so upset. I hope everything's okay..."Gereum. What do you want talk about?"

Woohyun doesn't speak as he walks over to you. "~~~-ah, how are you doing? By yourself?"

"I'm-I'm fine, oppa. I always have been."

"Geurae?"

You can feel where this is heading. Is this about Sunggyu? "Mm hm," you say as you walk past him to the cupboard to get some platters and bowls. You hear Woohyun speak as you reach up to grab them.

"Have you thought about taking back Sunggyu?"