Wednesday Night (Part 3)

Feel so Bad

"I miss you ~~~-ah."

Your eyes widen and you catch your breath.

 

You've been wanting to hear these words for so long. Since the night of the break-up when you went to In Jae's house.

But you never thought that you would actually hear them.

Now Sunggyu is sitting beside you, almost close enough where you can feel his warmth, his security, and all you can do is let your mouth hang in silence.  You have wanted to tell him for so long that you missed him and that you want him back. That you feel like something's missing. That you can only think of him and the time that the two of you had spent together.

Not knowing what to do, you turn to look at Sunggyu's face. With his sincere eyes you see that he's completely honest. He looks you directly in the eyes and you look into his dark brown eyes.

In him, you are able to define your feelings, and that, deep down, you're scared.

Sunggyu was having the life that he wanted, a debut as a solo rock artist. A relationship with him could ruin that. Also, Sunggyu's best friend was Woohyun. Woohyun seemed to like you. Can you let Sunggyu into your life without anyone getting hurt?

You can't. It's selfish of you.

You drop your gaze and look away from Sunggyu and Sunggyu's eyebrows furrow in slight concern. You inhale greatly and then bite your lips.

Why is this so dificult?

Your heart throngs with the cry to tell him that you love him. That you'll take him back.

Shut up,  you tell your heart.

Your eyes flit around, searching for help, as you feel your heart break as you realize what you're going to say to Sunggyu.

You breathe again to clear stray thoughts and Sunggyu asks, "~~~-ah?" You close your eyes in frustration.

Don't do this to me Sunggyu-oppa. Don't call my name like that. Hajimayo. It hurts me too much. Appeuda.

You turn to Sunggyu, who is waiting for you to say something. "Sunggyu-ssi."

You catch Sunggyu's surprise of you not calling him oppa, but he hides and erases it with a solemn blink. He seems prepared for a rejection and your heart cries to see him like this. You feel hot tears forming in your cold eyes.

"Mianhe. I'm sorry that you missed me. Jincha mianhe. Hajima..." you turn away from his gaze and down to your lap.

You can't look at Sunggyu as you tell him this.

You blink the tears back hard and manage to stop them from falling. You breathe in to calm yourself. You turn your head towards Sunggyu, but you can't forwardly face him. Your eyes settle on his knee, but you can only focus on the truth in your words.

"...Sunggyu-ssi....I'm with Woohyun-oppa now."

 

 

_____________________________________________  

 

Short, little chapter, but super dramatic right? XD Thanks so much for staying with me. It really means a lot. This was originally going to be longer, but since not many authors are updating while readers are constantly checking for updates, I figured to treat those who are missing updates. (Check my little blog blurb about it!) Hope you like it so far! Annyeong!