Sunday Night (Infinite)

Feel so Bad

Dongwoo walked through the door. "Yah, where have you been?" Sunggyu called out from the living room. He wasn't nagging, but Dongwoo personally would've preferred the nagging more than Sunggyu's bored, lonely face that was always around when the cameras were gone.

Dongwoo wasn't in a good mood either. He had just confessed to a girl that he really cared about and gotten rejected. An upset leader at home doesn't make the day any better. To top things off with whip cream, the girl and Sunggyu had been dating before and their break-up is what had caused this mess. But Dongwoo wasn't a pesimist. He was always looking on the bright side of things. He put a hand on the wall to balance himself as he kicked off his shoes while holding his gym bag in one hand.

"Hyung, cheer up. It's your solo debut day! You should be happy and not," Dongwoo walked over to the leader sitting on the couch, "be all mopey at home. Especially today."

Woohyun came out from his room whistling. He was happy that he and you shared the same feelings. Woohyun plopped on the couch beside Sunggyu and switched on the TV with the remote in hand. He went to the music channel and saw Lee Hi's muisic video for "1, 2, 3, 4" finishing up.

"Isn't she kinda young to be debuting as a solo?" says Sungjong as he walked in and sat on the floor in front of Woohyun. Hoya followed, "Aniyo, you just have to have talent, but she might not be as good because she had no real training." He sat beside Dongwoo on the couch.

"I could be a solo artist," says Sungyeol coming from the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"Why are you drinking that? You're gonna go to sleep soon," says Woohyun.

"The scent helps me fall asleep," Sungyeol replied.

"Yeah right, Mr. Coffee Guru," shot Dongwoo.

"Oh, look. I'm on TV." said L as he came out from the shower. He wore a towel around his neck to catch the water falling from his dripping black hair. Everyone whipped their head at the screen. It was Sunggyu's "60 Seconds".

"Mwo? Why are you the first one seen in MY music video?"

"Look hyung! There's you-Oh! Nevermind, you....disappeared..."says Sungjong.

"Who's the actress?" asks Sungyeol.

"She's Kim Soo Yeon. Gosh, she's beautiful," said L.

"Aigoo..." says Sungjong. Woohyun laughs while watching the video and then turns over and ruffles Sunggyu's bright red hair. Sunggyu looks at his best friend and gives a small, forced smile.

"You can't have her, you're a Kim too! Guess I'll take her!" Sungyeol cried happily.

L shoots a death glare at Sungyeol and Sungyeol and he cowers. "Myungsoo-ah's getting almost as good as Sunggyu-hyung's death glare...." Hoya falters.

There is an awkward tension in the air. Sunggyu ignores the comment and continues watching the music video and, eventually, everyone does as well. When it's over, the members all clap Sunggyu on the back and give him high fives and warm compliments. Sunggyu sees s' effort in trying to make him feel better.

After leaving him alone for a week, they've been trying their hardest for the past week to cheer him up. Everyone besides Dongwoo and Woohyun who seem a little distant these days. Regardlesss, he decides that tonight, just tonight, he can fake a smile for them.

Sunggyu sighs inwardly and then smiles to the six members. "Daebak, right?"

There is a pause as if the members aren't believing what their leader just said. After a shaky laugh to break the silence, Woohyun says, "Geureum! Only Infinite's leader could be that daebak!"

Everyone murmurs in agreement and then Dongwoo goes to the kitchen to grab some snacks for everyone. He gives everyone a candy bar but then teasingly says, "Hyung, you can't have any since you're solo debuting."

Sunggyu is shocked! He looks incredulously at his dongsaeng. Dongwoo throws it to Hoya and then Hoya looks at Sunggyu.

"But since hyung has worked so hard and now that he's done with his shooting, he can eat candy." Hoya tosses the bar to Sunggyu who accepts it with a "good-choice" look. After munching, Sunggyu goes into the shower after L "since he's the oldest and the one who has a solo debut" said Sungyeol.

While their hyung is in the shower, they speak in low whispers about how Sunggyu had all of a sudden become social again. Woohyun said that he missed him and everyone agreed. Dongwoo just nodded his head. He wasn't really paying attention to the conversation. He loved his leader, but deep down inside Dongwoo, he felt a bit of satisfactory when he had seen Sunggyu's actions in the last week. Dongwoo saw Sunggyu as the cause of you not accepting him.

The members take turns taking a shower while the rest all try to make conversation so that Sunggyu won't fall under his depression state again. When Sunggyu came out of the bathroom, Hoya went next. Sunggyu went straight to his room to put on his pajamas.

He goes to his room that he shares with Woohyun and shuts the door. As he throws on a black hoodie and some grey sweatpants, his phone goes off. He steps away from his clothes and towards his bed on the lower bunk where his Samsung Galaxy Note is.

He unlocks the screen and sees a text. Then the door opens and Sunggyu whips his head towards the door. "Aish, Nam Woohyun-ah. What if I was still changing?"

"Arasseo, Arasseo. Mian hyung, but we're both guys. It's not like there's a girl in the apartment."

"Arasseo, but still..."

"Nthe. Just had to grab my phone." Woohyun walks towards his bunk. He steps on Sunggyu's bed and picks up his phone. Then he walks back out of the room. Before Woohyun shuts it, he looks back at Sunggyu. With having the old Sunggyu back, or, a least a little bit, Woohyun didn't want his hyung to go back to moping in the room. He called back to Sunggyu, "Hyung, come back and hang out with us when you're done."

Sunggyu looks back to his phone, unlocking it again. He nods his head and Woohyun closes the door silently. Sunggyu reads the text message and responds.

 

Kim Seunghoon:

Hey, dongsaeng! I heard your song today on the radio and I realised that I haven't seen my cousin in a while. You should come to my birthday party this Wednesday. It's at a karaoke house. I know you like to sing, so you should come if you're not too busy and all. The party is at XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX, Hongdae at 5:30. Hope to see you there. Kim Sunggyu Fighting!

Kim Sunggyu:

Already another year? You're getting old! Just kidding. I'll check my schedule, but I should be free. Thanks.