Alone...With Him...Part 1

Blissful Kiss

A/N Hi guiseee~  :3 Haha. So far, 3 people have complained how boring my story was getting lately…Which is completely true right? You’ve gotta agree with that right? Haha. And those people were right. My stories were getting boring.  Guisee~  You should have told me!! XDD

Which is why,  imma try to write something exciting.  :3 I hope…

 

You could hear L.Joe sigh in defeat.

With great hesitation, you stepped forward and stretched your arm, reaching out for the light blindly. You started to feel the surroundings to find the light switch, until your hand landed on something. You grinned at how awesome you were. Although, it felt weird, but, who cares? With a smiling face and closed eyes, you pulled the unknown thing.

“OW!” You heard a voice scream out.

“OMO!” You flinched back, ready to defend yourself. The thing frantically reached out for the light switch, flicking it on. To show an agitated and annoyed face of L.Joe. You blinked several times at the situation as your eyes flickered over towards your hand, which was apparently grabbing a fistful of his blonde hair. You reddened at how soft his hair was, that you didn’t want to let go. At this resistance, L.Joe grabbed your arm and threw it down beside you.

“YAH! Why did you pull my awesome hair so hard?!” He said as he smoothed out his oh-so ‘perfect’ hair. You cleared your throat in embarrassment and awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck.

“S-sorry…”

“Aishh” L.Joe ruffled his hair in clear frustration, until he finally came to open his mouth to speak. 

“What are we gonna do now?! We can’t open the door! We’re stuck in here! And I doubt anyone will unlock it until tomorrow.” He gestured towards the door. *Which means we’re stuck in here…together…* Your face flushed in red as thoughts came rushing in. You gasped at one. L.Joe looked back at you, with a face that told you ‘What?’

You looked around the room, and clapped your hands as an idea came into your head. With a smiling face, you grabbed the buckets of dirty water, and placed each of them into a perfect line, dividing the room into half.

“There. Now you can’t e me.” You covered your mouth at the realisation of what you had said. You glanced up to look at L.Joe’s face, and boy was he smirking.

“e you?” He scoffed. “I wouldn’t e you even if you were the last person on earth!” Your eyes darted around the place, looking for a good comeback, and smirked back.

“So that means you do e people then.” You wriggled your eyebrows teasingly. With that, you could see his ears redden bit by bit. You tried to stifle a laugh as you could clearly see the school’s kingka blush for the first time. But wait. Did he just blush??! You blinked a couple of times before pinching yourself.

“OUCHH!” You squinted your eyes as you kept in the pain. Although not loud enough for L.Joe to hear. A few minutes passed by swiftly, until a sudden noise came scrambling along.

Squeak Squeak

The noise made. Your eyes widened. It couldn’t be what you think it was…right? You looked back at L.Joe’s face, which was as wide as yours. You and L.Joe’s eyes drifted towards the floor, where 2 mice scrambled across the floor.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” You and L.Joe screamed continuously and ran all over the place, avoiding the mice that scrambled across your feet. L.Joe pointed towards one of the empty buckets.

“QUICK! PASS ME THE BUCKET!” You quickly grabbed the bucket and handed it to him. With that, L.Joe trapped the mice withint he bucket, but only with much luckiness. You sighed in relief, and ran towards the room to check it out. Oh, but your life just became unluckier, as you tripped over one of the filthy buckets.

“What the-“

With widened eyes, you looked forward towards the thing you were going to fall down on.

 L.Joe.

Oh crap

You tumbled over and fell onto L.Joe, falling down together onto the dirty floor with a loud THUD. You could hear his voice groaning, although breathing in heavy breaths.

“Mianhe,” You murmured as you looked up. Only to curse under your breath as it was something you would actually regret.

His face. Was THIS CLOSE.

You looked into his big doe eyes, which were also widened at the distance between your face and his. And somehow. And I mean SOMEHOW. Your eyes suddenly diverted towards his LUSCIOUS, KISSABLE LIPS. You swallowed your saliva nervously as you tried to distract yourself, closing your eyes.

*Kim suamo..........* You  tried the method where Kim Joowon from Secret Garden distracted himself with a rhyme when he fantasised about Gil Ra Im dressing up into different styles. You smiled at how it was working, until…

“Like what you see?” Your eyes fluttered open. He was smirking. With reddened cheeks, you quickly stood up, looking away, avoiding his eye-contact. You could feel him smirking behind you, though you decided to ignore.

*Stupid L.Joe* You thought as you closed your eyes. Though they fluttered open as your hand somehow managed to make it's way towards your chest, where a fast beating heart was concealed. *But...how come I feel this way...*

 

Hi Guisee~ Was it boring again? L

Well, tell me if it is or not and I’ll try to improve by commenting below…

But to those who are still reading this…

SA-RANG-HAE-YO     JA-GI-YA  :3  :DDDDDD

P.S To BBC's out there!! LET'S GET SOME MORE VIEWS FOR THIS AWESOME MUSIC VIDEO Nillili Mambo

P.S Watch the teasers first!! (Somehow I find U-Kwon super attractive and...y here LOL ^^)

Click On The Link! :D

All Teasers : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_l6einPhM

Music Video (Full) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AYJZvHeKFo

My Fave Teaser Video (U-Kwon) :3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Apil_vhhT0