Just Another Day

Blissful Kiss

A/N  Hi guys, if you’re reading this, I’m REALLY grateful :’) I just wanted to say…I LOVE YOU :DDD P.S I'll be making these first few chapters quickly/rushingly since it's just an intro :DD...0.0........sorry.....please don't hurt me.....*hides behind rock*

Also, please listen to "Tell Your World" By Hatsune Miku ;3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNq9e6ZJNHk

Life is like a cycle. People are brought to life, and people pass away. How long we will live, will always be unexpected. Therefore, you have to make the most out of it, and cherish every moment of your life. So that we won’t have any regrets later on…………

~Ring Ring Ring~

The cold air smashed against your chest as you flew through the wind. Even though it was a little cold, it still felt pleasant. At the same time, the warm, glorious sun shone through the trees and houses as you rode on your white bicycle. You loved how it felt free and yet, so peaceful even though the streets you were passing by were so noisy. You glanced at the clear and yet, unclear sky that looked down onto the Earth, and the Sun that was glistening onto the surfaces of the streets ahead, welcoming and urging you to come closer.

‘I wonder why I feel there’s more depth to everything we feel and see in everyday life’ you thought. As soon as you got to the school gates, you saw, not too far away, your loyal and dependable friends. They were the reason why you were so happy and lively everyday. And they were always there for you when you needed them.

“Guys!” You dropped your bike and ran towards them like there was no tomorrow and you wrapped your arms around their necks. “Wassuup?!” Your friends giggled as you tickled their sides. “Hey! Seriously, stop it! I can die!” Suzy cried. “Fine, I’ll stop” You snorted.

After a moment of silence, you decided to break it. “So…got any gossip?” You asked. “Yes!!”

“What is it about?”You looked at the others and you could see that they were itching and desperate to tell you. The girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement, and turned their heads back to face you.

“Gikwang broke up with Katy!” They all revealed, rather loudly together.

“BWO?! REALLY?!” You cried. Lee Gikwang was a person you came to like, ever since he helped you up when you fell down in 9th grade. I know, lame right?‘Will I ever get the chance to be with him? What if he likes me like how I like him?’ You thought. You giddily jumped up and down ecstatically. Could this day get any better for you? As you and your friends began to engross more into the conversation of projects etcetera, the school bell abruptly began to ring.

“Oh…”

“Let’s go to class”

“Yeah”

As the bell continued to ring, everyone shuffled to their classes like lost sheep and said their hello’s to their friends as they passed by. As you got into your class, you spotted Gikwang talking to his friends. ‘I still can’t believe he finally broke up with Katy!’ You felt your cheeks burn up as you passed him.

“Hi Miyoung,”You heard him say. ‘Dammit! Why now? I’m red and burning up you know?!’ You thought. You gradually turned around and opened your mouth to speak.

“O-oh…y-yeah…..hi” You cracked a smile and you quickly hid behind your hair to cover your flushed face. You reached your seat, sat down and looked directly at Gikwang on his side profile, having your head lean on your left palm, with your elbow supporting it.

*He’s so perfect…and he has the most beautiful eye smile I had ever seen*.

 Unintentionally, you started to imagine you and him together, making yourself giggle uncontrollably. Hearing you giggle, Suzy turned her head towards you, looked at where you were looking and she looked back at you with irritated eyes.

“Seriously Miyoung, I have no idea how I became friends with you.” Suzy shook her head and glanced at you again.

“Hey! Don’t you know you’re disturbing me right now? And look! You’re even drooling!” With that, her right hand reached your forehead and pushed it with her finger, making your head fling back.

“Yah!” You looked at her with annoyed eyes. “You just ruined my fantasising!”

“Yah?! We’re not in Korea you know! So stop with the ‘yahs’.” Suzy replied.

“And you should thank me, cause looking at you just then, people would think you’re crazy!”

“Oh…yeah…thanks Suzy” You embraced her wholeheartedly. Just being embraced by you, Suzy felt the irritation vanish and her eyes started to soften, like how an older sister feels when being embraced by her sibling. You looked at her face and you let go. Suzy gazed at you for a bit, and then cleared . 

“So…uh…did you study for our exams today?” Suzy asked. You gasped and muffled your sounds by covering your mouth.

“Oh no! I forgot!” You groaned and slammed your forehead on the desk.

                                                                                      

The bell rang, signalling that school had finished.

Everyone sighed and stretched as they had finally finished their exams for the day. Everyone was happy and content……except you.

“What am I going to do?! I’m going to fail all my exams and my parents are gonna kill meee,” You whined with pinched eyebrows.

Alice smiled an apologic and sympathetic smile as she said, "Don't worry Miyoung, I mean, look at it this way. We finished our exams!" With decreasing hope, you did a small pout.

“Hey! How about we go to that new café? The one across the corner down that street? I’ll pay” Courtney said. You tilted your head slightly and began to think, caressing your imaginary beard. *Hmm...since I had exams today, mom and dad should be ok with me staying out late a little...* With that, you turned your head towards Courtney.

“Sure!” You chimed.

                                                                                

 “Wow……so pretty”  You and your friends looked around the pretty café in awe as each of you stepped inside.

 As you looked around, you stopped and looked at the tables. The tables in particular had at least one couple sitting there, staring at each other’s eyes while sipping their drinks or taking a bite out of their ice cream. Another couple on a table were kissing. Somehow, for some reason, you felt envy growing in your body. ‘When will I ever get the chance to share my first kiss with someone?’ You thought.

“So what do you guys want?” Courtney interrupted with curious eyes. You and your friends looked up and fixed your eyes on the board. The board was very appealing, it was covered with little cute stickers and the borders of it were lined with the colours of the rainbow. You giggled. ‘How cute’

“Ooh! I want vanilla ice cream!” Alice exclaimed.

“Cappuccino” Suzy muttered.

“Um…Chocolate frappe please” You answered.

As you and your friends waited in line, it was finally your turn.

“Excuse me, but can I please have a cappuccino, vanilla ice cream cone, chocolate frappe and a cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream cone please?” Courtney requested.

“Sure”

                                                                              

As you and your friends walked out of the Café, you thanked your friends and said your goodbyes.

“I have to go home now, bye……Oh! And thank you for the frappe!” You farewelled.

“You’re welcome! Bye!” They said.

You sighed and turned around to walk home. ‘What a nice day~…Come to think of it, why is the sky so beautiful today?’ Your eyes started to soften. The sun was beginning to set and rest, leaving streaks of yellow, orange and pink travel the skies and clouds journey through on end. While the cool breeze fooled around with your hair and travelled around in long awaited freedom.

 A/N  Hi guys! Did you like my first chapter of ‘Blissful Kiss’? It’s crap right? D;……