Next Morning~...Chirp Chirp!

Blissful Kiss

With heavy steps, and with a hand gripping keys in his hand, and a broomstick, the janitor slowly walked towards the janitor’s closet. Haha. You might not know this, but he gets very distracted, which, he obliviously does.

“Oh! Look everyone! I’m a wizard!” With a beaming, cheery face, he hopped onto his broomstick and jumped all over the place. In this magazine, it said if you wanted to seem young, you’ve gotta act young. Isn’t that great advice!? (Not really because this advice didn’t mean it this way). With a chuckling face, he resisted from ‘flying’ and he stopped abruptly in front of the room where he kept all the broomsticks, mops and buckets etc. in there. This morning, he seems extra happy. With a lit face, he clutched onto the key for the door, and put it in the keyhole, unlocking the door with a small ‘click’.

He opened the door and…

“BWO!!!???” He flinched back to see 2 bodies on the ground. He squinted his eyes and leaned forward, to get a closer look. One looked like a boy with blonde hair, and a girl that seemed to have put her leg over his body, like a leech in an awkward position.* Wait…aren’t these two students the one who had to clean the art classroom in Room 42?* He raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders.

You squinted our eyes as light started to shine into your eyes continuously.

“Oh mom, let me sleep for ten more minutes.” You unconsciously murmured as you changed your awkward sleeping position. From draping your legs over L.Joe’s waist, to sleeping over his body, with your hand slapped over his face. L.Joe groaned uncomfortably, but flashing his eyes open as he felt something wet on his back. His eyes widened in panic. *Wait, don’t tell me that she-*

You giggled in your sleep as drool dripped down from your mouth to his shirt. That made L.Joe snap. NO-ONE sleeps on L.Joe. NO-ONE drapes their legs over L.Joe. And NO-ONE DROOLS on his back.

“Y-Yah!! M-MIYOUNG- GET OFF ME THIS INSTANT!!” By that time, you rolled over and opened your eyes, only to have them widened as your face was right NEXT to his.

“AHHH! ert!” You screamed out loud, slapping him continuously.  L.Joe started to block you from slapping him, and screamed in resistance,

“Y-Yaah!! STOP!!”

 L.Joe started wiggling out of your leg’s grip around his waist, finally having the capability of standing up, though feeling the wet saliva you had drooled on him. He cringed.

He froze, and turned around. At the doors entrance, was the janitor who looked unimpressed. L.Joe smiled him an innocent smile, and then quickly turned his head around, sending you a quick glare.

You smiled through your sleep, feeling better from this new position you were in. L.Joe groaned in annoyance, and without thinking, he kicked you in the leg. With pain in your leg, you quickly shot up, sending a fierce, but tired glare at L.Joe, and you ‘drunkly’ pointed towards him.

“Y-yah! Why did you kick me!” You demanded. But you gasped as you saw the janitor next to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m very sorry.” You bowed and quickly glanced back at L.Joe.

The janitor nodded, but then asked out of dead seriousness,

“Why were you both in the room? I was sure no-one was in here when I locked the door.” He scratched his head. Your eyes widened.

“Bwo?! Y-you were the one who locked us in!!?? Oh-Ahjusshi! Don’t you know we starved and I had to spend the night with THIS GUY??!” You pointed towards L.Joe, who was apparently giving you a look.

“Oh, well, I’m sorry. Well, go to your classes. Sorry for locking you in for the whole night. “ With that simple apology, he  gestured you to go, and you quickly sped away from the janitor and that stupid L.Joe guy. *DEKJBKSDJBGKSDVKSDJVSDK GGGAHHHHHHH*

Your eyes widened at the many students that were walking all over the place. *wait….I thought everyone went home…*

Your face lit up as you saw Saemi and Hana and you rushed towards their side.

“Hana! Saemi! Why is everyone here?!” You asked out of the blue. Hana raised an eyebrow.

“What are you talking about? Today’s Tuesday!” Seul nodded with a confused gaze.

“Eh?” You looked at your fingers, remembering what day it was, just in case.

“OMO! So I really WAS trapped in the janitors closet with that guy for a whole night??!” You looked at your friends in disbelief.

“Huh? I don’t understand…” Seul voice drifted off. With great reluctance, you decided to tell them everything about what happened in the janitor’s closet. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

Hi Guiseeee~ I’m back~ ^o^

Did you miss me? Oh I know you do~ LOL

Anyways, did you find this chapter crappy? Or was it so-so? Please, I’m begging you to tell me!!

I won’t know if something’s wrong in what I’m doing if you don’t tell me guys! LOL XDD

Also, I know you’ll think “Oh, not this again…” And with the roll of your eyes, but…

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED TO ME AND READ MY STORY………….SMILEYFACE. :D

And yes, it’s the truth.  ^(*w*)>

I Love you guiseee! Thanks for supporting me!! :3

Also, to my 3 friends at school, my thanks goes to you guys for saying and teasing me about how lame my username is.   ^(*w*)>===:o     <----  (and yes, that’s a wand, not a mini face. )    -w-

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul