I'm.....Leaving?...

Blissful Kiss

A/N  Hi guys, Thank you to those who are still reading this story, it makes me really happy :')

Finally, which seemed to be forever, you reached your house. Your house wasn’t very different compared to the neighbouring houses. Your home wasn’t very complicated, fancy nor was it extravagant either. It was just……simple. Not the plain kind of simple, but the pleasant kind of simple. The kind of simple where everything is satisfying but not too overwhelming or overpowering. In other words………nice. You have loved and cherished this house all your life. It was where you held your childhoods. It was the house that you first came to call ‘home’.

You opened the gate and entered the household. As you stepped inside, you closed your eyes and you inhaled the scent of your house. ‘I’m home’ You thought as a slight smile beamed on your face.

“Mom, dad, I’m home!!” As you said that, you spotted your parents, sitting at the dining table discussing something. You slowly approached them and you repeated what you had said earlier.

“Mom? Dad…I’m home” As you said that, your mother turned her head and opened to speak.

“Oh! Sorry darling, we didn’t notice you. Come here and take a seat, we have to discuss with you about something.” You slowly nodded and gradually took a seat infront of your parents. As you sat down, your parents started to stare at you with serious eyes. *Holy crap…did I do something wrong?!*

“I know that this will be hard for you to accept…but…we decided to move back to Seoul in 2 days.” Hearing this, you screamed “WHAT?!!”

“It’s better if we did since your father found work there.”

“N-no!……you can’t do this! If we move there, I won’t be able to see Alice, Suzy or Courtney ever again! And I don’t know anyone from Korea!”

With tears beginning to form in your eyes, you ran to your room and shut the door loudly. You stood there with your back faced to the door and you began to sob madly. ‘Why?!! I don’t want to move! I don’t want to be alone……’ As you thought this, you slid down against the door and buried your weeping face into your arms.

Back in the kitchen, your parents looked at eachother with worried eyes.

“Did we pick the right choice honey?” Your mother said.

“Let’s hope so…” He answered.

                                                                                                                                              

(Next day)(Friday)

As you walked into your class, everyone started to stare at you as you reached your seat next to Suzy. Looking at you, Suzy could see that you had been crying all night. She tapped you on the shoulder and asked “Why do you have such heavy bags under your eyes? And why are your eyes so red? Have you been…perhaps…crying?” Without you responding, Suzy received her answer.

As school resumed, you didn’t do what you usually did. You didn’t sit with your friends. You didn’t converse and talk. You didn’t eat…all you did was stare up into the clear sky, with nothing on your mind, as a blank expression sat on your face.

                                                                                                                                              

School had finished and you grabbed the opportunity to rush out of the classroom. Realizing this, Alice, Suzy and Courtney rushed out of the classroom as well to catch up with you.

Out of nowhere, you felt a hand on your shoulder and it twirled you around, making you face to face with your friends.

“Miyoung, what’s wrong?! Why are you avoiding us? You can tell us anything! You know we’re always here for you!” Courtney shook you furiously.

Hearing this, you started bawling tears. How could you be able to leave such great friends behind like that? Soon, you’ll be shipped away to South Korea without being able to do anything for them for being such good friends.

“I-I’m s-so sorry!” You stuttered. “I-it’s j-just I’ll be leaving to go to Korea in one d-day” You shedded more tears as you spoke.

“What?! We don’t understand! Here, let’s just go to your house and discuss your situation.” Alice said. As you struggled to look up, you saw Suzy nodding, agreeing to what Alice had suggested.

“O-ok” You sniffed.

                                                                                                                                                  

(In your bedroom)

As you and your friends sat on your bed, you noticed that your friends were staring at you.

“So, what happened?” Suzy raised an eyebrow. “Do you really want to know?” You sniffed. Your friends looked at eachother before nodding their heads. You breathed in and out, trying to loosen up and calm down from all that crying and you slowly opened your mouth to speak.

“I’ll be moving to Korea in 1 day.” You whispered as you slowly lifted your face, locking eyes with each of your friends. There was a complete utter silence …

Unexpectedly, you felt Suzy’s hand on your shoulder and what she said surprised you. “That’s great Miyoung, but why didn’t you tell us earlier? It’s alright to tell us, remember? And I’m going to miss you!” With a face bawling with tears, she wrapped her arms around you. You could feel her, sobbing heavily on your shoulder, and without you noticing, a tear rolled down your cheek, dropping onto the cool surface of your bed. “Yeah! That’s right! We’ll miss you!” And with that, your other friends embraced you also.

“Everyone” You sobbed. “I’ll miss you too” And with those words, you squeezed them back.

After quite a while of hugging and crying, you and your friends pulled back and you met your eyes with each of theirs. As you looked at each of them, you stopped at Suzy when you could clearly see the look in her eyes. Your eyes widened.

“No way, don’t” You waved your hands and shook your head.

“Oh come oonn…..you’re going to be leaving soon~” She cooed.

“Oh alright, but don’t make me go confess to Lee Gikwang and go on high roller coaster rides” You said.

“Huh? Who the heck said anything about Lee Gikwang~… “She said with a wink. ---------------->  Her face ------>  c(Ow<)o  *Holy crap…I have a bad feeling about this…* You thought.

A/N GOD, I think this chapter is kinda short -.-……and so crappy…….. And I’M VERY SORRY  if you think I’m rushing this *bows 60 times*, but it’s just that I’m excited about what’s gonna happen next…eeeeeeee!

Love

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Stay tuned to Blissful Kiss!! :DD 

Hurrah!! :DD  

P.S If anyone of you are still reading my story, this is for you…

Me  ^(0.-)>..........<3’s………….<(0u0)^  youuuuu

I love you guys so much I wanna kiss you    ^(03~)>  chu~chu~