Class Punishment

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Woo Joo Jung Bok #1' (Goong/Princess Hours OST)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

Woo Joo Jung Bok #1

_________________________

 

 

~PABO PABO PABO~

 

Your annoying alarm clock rung it’s annoying noise, as you stretched out along the bed. Your eyes flickered over the time that kept on blinking continuously.

Your squinty eyes abnormally enlarged into giant balls, and you quickly jumped off the bed, getting into your clothes. *Nooooo*

Packing your bag and flinging it over your shoulder as you went to the bathroom, you brushed your teeth, as you combed your hair.

Yup.

This was the daily life of Miyoung Park.

*Crap, I’m so dead!!* You ran out of the bathroom, and rushed down the stairs, with your parents looking awfully startled.

You shoved a toast into your mouth that was looking untouched from the plate, and you went down the platform to put on your shoes.

“Miyoung-ah, stop rushing-“

“Bye mom, I have to go I’M LATE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH-”

With that, you closed the front door and hopped onto your bike.

Nope. You didn’t care if you looked like a hot mess.

(A/N Haha I’m just kidding about the ‘hot’ part XDD)

You didn’t care if you still had those fugly stuff in your eye, you didn’t even care if you hadn’t even tied your shoelaces.

All you cared was to rush to school as fast as possible, with of course, your toast in your mouth.

 

Alas, as you arrived to school, the gates were about to close, and you went past it just in time.

As you crossed the hallways, you would stop each time when a window was next to you, but ran as there weren’t any.

You were always like this actually, haha.

You opened a small gap of the door, and crept past some seats. You eyes glanced towards the teacher, who had his back facing the students. *Heh, I can DO THIS*

Without looking at where you were going, your knee slammed into another student’s chair.

“OUCH-“

“Park Miyoung, go outside of the classroom and position your arms above your head as punishment.

“Aww seon-saeng-nim, please, I won’t come late ever again-“

“I don’t want to hear it. I Bet you’ll do it again, like last time you got out of trouble.”

A weary sigh emitted from your mouth, and you squeaked,

“Yes…teacher…”

You puffed air into your cheeks, and slowly paced towards the doorway, sitting flat onto the school hall floors, lifting both your hands up.

You winced. It’s harder than it looks.

Soon, all the blood in your arms could be felt going down, and they gradually began to feel numb.

“Psssssst.” A voice whispered towards you. *What-* You glanced towards where the sound came from.

“OMONA”

“OWW-“

You threw your shoe at the scary thing…with hair…

*Wait a minute…don’t tell me it’s a person?!! *

You opened your eyes and mentally face-palmed yourself.

“I see you are scared of empty hallways.” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Baekhyun-oppa, I’m so sorry!! Forgive me?!” A small pout formed on your face. *Of course silly, I would always forgive you, even if you accidently get me electrocuted. Pabo Miyoung-aah*

He gazed at you lovingly, although you didn’t noticed.

“Miyoung…”

Your face brightened at the thought of him forgiving you.

“Yeah?!!”

He began to stutter quietly and answered,

“Miyoung, did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?”

You blinked a couple of times before laughing out loud.

“Huh? PUAHAHAHAHA. That’s so funny ow-“

Pain shot up your arms that had been left up.

Baekhyun frowned. He could see that your face and arms would become paler, and paler.

*Teacher is so mean, letting Miyoung be punished like that.*

 

Hi Guiseeee~

-Yawns-

It’s around 12:30 am right now

And I didn’t check the grammar so sorry! D:

I was busy at a celebration party cause my grandma came from Vietnam,

And I was only able to update a shorty short chappie TT TT

But, I hope you liked it! >//<

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3