Unlucky You x2

Blissful Kiss

A/N Hi guiseee :3 I'm back~ with a new chappie!! YUSS!! :3

P.S please listen to this  http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=dUDSedRJHf4  as you read this chappie (open it in another tab), and I'll tell you when to stop listening to it. (cause it'll be kinda weird as you keep reading it)

The painting masterpiece, was indeed, a masterpiece. It was beautiful. Filled with different, vibrant shades of warmth, elegantly painted onto the surfaces of the paper, each with a delicate of the paint brush. The sky was luminous, and was as blue as the ocean on those summer afternoons that seemed to last for eternity. But, although, it wasn’t as clear as the blinding white bodies of the clouds, slowly drifting across the heavens above. Swirling around in unrecognisable but distinguished liberty and release.

It was a small garden. A getaway. A retreat. Where you can forget everything about the wrong that seemed to have appeared in your life.

It was like a dream….

Oh, and the flowers, should I even start on the flowers? The flowers looked real, silently basking in the warmth of the sun’s rays as their fragile petals embraced themselves, gradually opening into full bloom. But if you looked carefully, you could see a somewhat, small four-leafed clover, cramped upon the many flowers themselves, with a little drop of fresh morning dew. You smiled a small smile. It looked alone. How absurd. It reminded you of yourself. You were like a clover among many flowers. An outcast. But what’s uncanny is, the clover was in the centre of the sunlight. It reminded you of all those times you spent with your friends. You were a clover. But even though they were flowers, they still loved you for who you were and not because you were something like them. You were different.

“You see, we had to paint what inspired us. Something beautiful. I know it’s weird for us to paint a four-leafed clover and a garden, but…it inspires us.”

You lifted your head a little to look at Hana and Seul, and smiled with unnoticed, teary eyes.

“It’s beautiful.” You saw Seul’s jaw drop with disbelief.

“You’re kidding right?” She said, eyes widened. You shook your head slightly and gave her another smile. Hana on the other hand, was busy retrieving paint brushes, quickly rushing to the table, laying them down. With a little pout, she put her hands on her hips and opened to speak, with a slight grin gradually appearing on her face.

“Well?...are you guys going to help me or what?” You chuckled with rolling eyes.

A/N Ok guise!! :3 You can stop listening to the music now!! Or it'll sound weird as you read~ :3

“Miyoung-sshi, bring some paint to the table. They’re over at that cupboard over there. And Seul, bring some water.” You obediently nodded and began to walk over to the cupboard that was situated in an odd position in the art room corner. As you arrived in front of the cupboard, you crouched down to its small height, and curled your fingers over the rusty, metal handle in a tight grip, pulling it outwards. Within in it, was of course, paint. Which were all probably put in random places because of the student’s usual laziness. You sighed, and slowly tried to gather the small buckets into your arms. But you froze. Something wet and cool flicked on your arm. You slowly turned your head in caution, and gasped. It was paint. RED paint. Who could have done such a thing? You swiftly turned your head around and flashed your usual innocent, guiltless eyes. You saw a couple of broad backs, standing tall above you. You could hear slight snickers of amusement. Your eyes flashed with hurt. Did people hate you already? But wait. Your ears pricked up, and realized who’s voice the snickers belonged to. With slight annoyance, you wiped the red paint and flicked it onto the dirty floor, getting rid of the paint off your hand. But, a slight smirk soon played on your lips, with pure insisted revenge. You placed the paint buckets back inside the cupboard and skimmed through the colours. Black, orange, green… You sighed. There were so many options. Until your eyes stopped onto one paint colour. Pink. You kept your laughter in, and grabbed the small bucket of pink paint into your right hand, creeping behind L.Joe’s back. And with that, you went on your tippy-toes, with your hands reaching over his height, dumping the bucket’s pink contents onto his head. All happened too fast. You could hear him gasp in pure horror as the pink paint slowly dripped down his head and face. L.Joe turned around, frantically wiping the paint off his eyes to look at you. His face soon died down of shock, as he gave you a slight smirk, his arm reaching behind you. What was he doing now? With unawareness flashed on your blank face, L.Joe reached out to grab the green paint bucket, although hesitantly. Lifted the bucket above your head, and slowly poured the  green paint onto your head. Your gaze turned towards the floor as you could feel the paint slowly gushing down beside your ear, sticking to your long hair. Your hand fell towards your side, and you spaced out. Everyone’s attention soon diverted towards you and L.Joe, jaws dropped in pure disbelief of both your actions. You froze. What have you done? It’s only the first day of school, and obviously you were going to get into trouble, as the rules had always been applied to a student’s behaviour.

You noticed footsteps approaching the classroom, your teacher arriving back from the toilet. The teacher walked into the room, and lifted up his gaze, only to gasp in shock. Mr Choi’s eyes widened in disbelief, and began to stutter.

“Mi-Miyoung-sshi. What happened?! I just left the class for a moment, and now look at this!” He raised his voice noticeably.

“And Lee Byunghun! What have you done to our new student?!” The teacher gestured accusingly towards L.Joe’s hand, which was holding the green empty paint bucket. With no tolerance to the tantrum which had happened, he opened his mouth and loudly demanded,

“Park Miyoung-sshi and Lee Byunghun-sshi, stay for detention for the entire day, and stay behind today after school and clean this entire classroom!”

You flinched from the loud impact of the shouting. You could have sworn there was smoke raging out of his ears, from the pure amount of anger and intolerance. *Why am I so unlucky today?* You thought with a little pout.

                                                                                              

With sweat beaded on your eyebrows, you sighed in exhaustion as you mopped the floors of the art classroom. You felt slightly better though, away from the stickiness of the green paint. You shuddered as you remembered the feeling of the wet contents dripping down your head. You had changed into your PE clothes, since you couldn’t wear the sticky and dirty clothes from before, and had to wash your hair in the sink with water in the girl’s bathroom.  But then you remembered something. You were in the same classroom as L.Joe. The boy who started all this mess. You squinted your eyes and groaned in annoyance as you stopped moving the mop.

“What, can’t handle mopping?” A voice slightly cooed behind you. You scoffed in disbelief.

“Pffft, I CAN handle mopping, thank you very much.” With that, you clenched the mops handle with a tight grip, and started mopping the floors  5 times faster than the speed before. With a flushed face of embarrassment, you found yourself lucky that he couldn’t see it. But you swore, you could feel his smirk burning into your back. You blew your bangs and continued to ignore his existence, continuously cleaning the classroom.

A/N For those who don’t know what a ‘Byuntae’ is, it means erted/ert, and ‘Ahjusshi’ means ‘Uncle’! ^o^

As the two of you finished polishing the art classroom, you glanced back at L.Joe and opened your mouth to speak.

“Yah. Byuntae Ahjusshi. Since we’re finished with the cleaning, where’s the janitor’s closet?” You asked in curiosity as you raised the mop up, with a confused expression. You could tell he was annoyed, but amused at the same time. He raised an eyebrow at you, and answered,

“Somewhere,” He chuckled with a mocking voice. Your eyebrows twitched in impatience.

“I’m serious Byuntae Ahjusshi, where is it?!”

L.Joe sighed in exhaustion, and picked up his broomstick, gesturing you to follow him.

“This way.”

As you and L.Joe walked towards the janitor’s closet, an awkward silence broke out. The only thing that you could hear clearly was his heavy breaths, breaking out in an uneven pattern, along with yours. After a while of walking, you and L.Joe stopped in front of a door. You sighed and grabbed the tarnished metal handle in a tight grip, flinging it open, to reveal a room full of mops and buckets of dirty water.

You stepped inside the room and started situating the mops and buckets that you used into the groups of equipment, with L.Joe not far behind, copying every action. It was, to the point where you got annoyed. Hehe.

 With no intention to let it out, you turned around swiftly, ready to yell. But at that moment, you heard a loud bang and a key locking a hole. Your eyes widened in surprise. It was pitch black. You thought L.Joe locked you inside, but you could hear his clear voice.

“Eh?! What the heck? Who locked the door?!! YAH!!” L.Joe banged the door furiously. You stood there, frozen. A million thoughts crossed your mind. You’re in a janitor’s closet. In the dark. With a GUY. How could this be for you? It was just like in a drama or anime. Someone stuck in a room with someone else.

 Oooh~

What will happen next? HAR HAR

I hoped you liked this extra long chappie :3

But, even though it was long, it must be boring huh? *sobs*

And to those who are still reading my stories, I LOVE YOU!!! :DD

SARANGHAEEEEEEE :’)  :3  ^o^