Fist Frenzy

Blissful Kiss

After a while of torturous rides, the seven of you somehow managed to linger across a souvenir shop.

“Hey you.” L.Joe pointed a finger towards Ricky. Ricky’s cheerful expression became slightly puzzled. “M-me?” He pointed at himself, uncertain.

“Of course I’m pointing at you. What did you think I was pointing at? A chicken?” Changjo muffled a snicker.

You mentally smacked yourself. Who knew this was how L.Joe used to treat people when he was a kid?

“What?! There’s a chicken?! WHERE-“

Ricky’s eyes were abnormally enlarged with excitement as he looked at his surroundings. A low sigh emitted from L.Joe’s mouth.

“I dare you to wear that thing over there.”         

Ricky’s eyes landed on a T-shirt that said, “I like little children.”

 His eyes were soon filled with dread. Why you ask? Well…let’s see…..

Because it had a giant pedo-bear hugging children on the front. Yes people. A PEDO-BEAR. And for those who are oblivious of the fact, Ricky disliked pedo-bear in a quite large quantity.

“Eheh…” Ricky glanced apprehensively back at L.Joe. “Oh look! I see CAP!!” He pointed towards mid-air, before darting out of the shop, dissipating into the mass of people. You shook your head as you chuckled in amusement.

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

L.Joe’s eyes landed on you this time. A smug grin formed on his lips.

Well, crap.

“I suppose you should do something for me too?” You were about to refuse when he interrupted you by pointing at something.

“I want you to wear that.”

 

 

You trudged along the path, people snickering as they passed you. Your hand fell onto your cheek. A slight radiation of heat could be felt. All you wanted to do right now was punch L.Joe’s face with your fist of anger-

 

“I want you to wear that.” You glanced back, to see a single green jacket with frog eyes connected to the hood . *He can’t be serious.*

As if reading your mind, L.Joe replied, “Of course I’m serious. Now wear it.”

“No!”

“Wear it or I’ll call out to my fan girls over there.” He jabbed a finger towards a group of girls who snuck glances towards him continuously, giggling about something. His smirk grew larger. “I bet they would be happy to demolish you.”

*Crap. He’s aware of what he’s capable of with his good- I mean bad looks.*

You sighed in defeat. *I don’t wanna be killed by them…they look like they would do anything.*

“Oh, and dance while you’re at it-“

“WHAT?! NO-“

“Really? Are you sure?” He pointed back at the fan girls.

 

You mentally smacked yourself, breathed out deeply, and stepped onto a chair. L.Joe’s smile extended.

And guess who else came to Lotte World to play?

Lay and Luhan stared at you with enlarged eyes, a chip falling out of Lay’s grasp.

“W-what the….isn’t that Miyoung?”

Kris heard your name, and looked back. “W-what? Pffffffffft-“

The group soon burst into a frenzy of laughter. I mean, who could resist not laughing at a dancing girl who was dressed like a frog?

You were doing the hula dance (whilst failing to do something else), and you sent evident glares towards L.Joe, who was practically laughing his head off. The crowd of people just stared, trying to not laugh, while others tried filming you.

Further away, CAP and Ricky were eating hot dogs before CAP choked when he saw you in the corner of his eye.

“Oh! It’s Miyoung-noona!” Ricky stood on his toes to take a glimpse of you. CAP looked above the crowd with ease, and knitted his eyes brows together in concentration.

“What is Miyoung doing…oh.” It was nearly impossible to not notice the glares that you sent towards L.Joe, and he knew right away.

That this was L.Joe’s doing.

 But nevertheless, he shrugged, chuckling as he continued to consume his beloved hot dog. You continued to dance, sending daggers across L.Joe’s way. *Wait- Hang on! How long am I supposed to do this?!*

 

Soon, the crowd began to disperse, disappearing to do their own activities in Lotte World. *Yes! Disappear people! Nothing to see here!*

Without delay, a clapping noise could be distantly heard. You didn’t even need to look at whoever was clapping, because you knew who it was. Without hesitation, you climbed down from the chair.

“You’re gifted. To be funny.” L.Joe chuckled heavily. In pure irritation, you shoved the suit into his hands roughly. “Whatever, can we go now? And here, take your frog thing back.”

He chortled before deliberately throwing it back to Niel, who jokily forced the hood down Ricky’s head once he and CAP came to join in.

“Awwwww, you’re sho cute.” He pinched Ricky’s cheeks together mockingly, while Changjo secretly snickered. Chunji just chuckled whilst shaking his head in hilarity, before opening a can of sweetened pineapples.

The amusement of watching them be so childish, it was fun. Except while you were watching, something tugged onto your hair. *Wait, WHAT THE-*

Turning around ready to tackle anyone in the balls, you found L.Joe standing there, giggling like a fangirl, before he ran off in an instant.

“Y-Yah! Get back here!” You ran after him in a giggly mess, searching for his blonde hair amongst the crowd, ignoring the passing glances. Genuine smiles and laughter filled the air.

Your eyes wandered towards his hair, bobbing cutely as he began to flee. He slightly turned his head around, where you saw a smile appear on his lips. Your heart flipped abnormally, a deep shade of pink hovering above your cheeks in domination. You could’ve sworn there were sparkles radiating from him. Your eyes blinked numerous times to clear the effect.

As if it worked.

“Got you!”

 

Alas, the enjoyment went on. Niel would annoy the hell out of Ricky for amusement, Changjo would ride everything together with L.Joe, Chunji wouldn’t stop eating sweetened pineapples, and CAP was enjoying his hotdogs.

You?  You were watching them most of the time.

But it was worth it.