Unlucky You

Blissful Kiss

With eyes lit up, the girl beamed and said,

“Nice to meet you! My name is Jung Hana.” She shook hands with yours furiously and after a while, which seemed to be forever, she let go of your hand, gesturing and pushing her friend in front of you. You looked up to see the girl. Time seemed to stop as a horrible chill ran your spine. Somehow, one look in the girl’s eyes, and you feel intimidated and scared. You swallowed your saliva. The girl in front of you had long dark hair that curled down below her frail shoulders, and unlike the girl before, had dark bags underneath her large eyes. But when you dared to flicker your eyes over hers, you shuddered. They looked dead. Lifeless, deceased, demised. You name it. Hana didn’t notice it yet, and greeted you to eachother.

“And this is my friend, Lee Seul.” As you took her friend’s hands, an electric shock ran up your arm. You felt the tiny hairs on your back stand and freeze.

“U-uh hi, my name’s Park Miyoung. And I’m a new student here.” You continued to shake hands with the girl. With notice of the uncomfortableness, Hana elbowed Seul’s arm, and in return, gained a glare by her friend.

“Seullie-ah~ You’re making her scared. I know you have a UFRP, but you should at least try.” She whispered. Seul glanced back at Hana, and looked back down towards the dirty floor. And without a second to lose, Seul glanced back up towards you, and flashed a breath-taking and bewitching smile. WOW. Just WOW. Did she just smile at you? Well, technically yes. But WOW. What the heck just happened? You could have sworn flowers appeared out of nowhere.

“I’m sorry Park Miyoung-sshi, did I scare you there? Mianhae” She said as she did a 90-degree bow. You stared at her. Wide-eyed. An awkward silence developed, and you could have sworn there was that stupid cricket noise in the background like in animes and dramas. Laughing at your expression, Hana opened to speak first.

“I’m sorry for scaring you, but, it’s not that Seul dislikes you. It’s because she has a UFRP.” With unchanged eyes, you opened your own mouth to speak.

“Uh…what’s a UFRP?” You asked with uncertain curiosity.

With great reluctance that slowly progressed, she glanced at Seul and turned her head around to face you again.

“Eh? Oh. It’s short for Unfortunate Face Resting Position. People think she’s glaring at people, when she’s just staring at them. Sorry for giving you a scare.” To rub the awkwardness off, you laughed in inconvenience. But it soon died down as Hana started talking to you with an awe-struck face, sitting down hastily on her seat, which was next to yours.

A/N Seriously guys :D I have a UFRP too :D hehe

“Hey Miyoung-sshi, I saw in the morning, you kicked L.Joe’s !” She silently giggled, which soon advanced into a soft sigh in adoration. “And I saw Luhan today…he is so graceful and kind…” Hana slightly battered her eye-lashes as she thought about him. You lifted your head and asked out of pure curiosity,

“W-who’s….Luhan?”  Hana stopped dreaming, and her eyes widened in advance.

“You don’t know who Luhan is?!” She exclaimed in disbelief, accusing you like you did something ecstatically wrong. With innocent eyes, you replied, “What?”

Seul unconsciously snorted as she listened to the enthusiastic conversation, fascinated. With eyes sparkling with fondness, Hana fixed her posture, and lifted her arm, as if she was pointing to the skies above. More like the posture of Romeo, confessing his love for his beloved Juliet.

“Why, he is one of our many school’s kingkas. A member of our hottest kingka group, Exo. My idol. My…” Hana froze in pure thought, before she faintly whispered with a lowered gaze, “My crush.” Your eyes widened, knowing how she felt.

“Goodbye Miyoung”

You lowered your gaze a little. To be honest, you missed him. But, like he said. You can’t be with him. I mean, you moved to Korea. Of course you can’t be together. But still…even if you stayed in America, he would have still only wanted to be friends with you. In other words…you would be rejected. Wait, except Hana hasn’t talked to this Luhan guy before. Now that is a whole different story. Your eyes softened at the girl in front of you. In fact, she’s like a reflection of yourself. Abruptly, you heard laughter. And by laughter, I mean ANNOYING LAUGHTER. You swiftly turned your head around, only to gain advanced, widened eyes. A group of boys, or should I rather say, a ‘good-looking’ group of boys, walked rather ‘coolly’ through the doorway. You froze. A boy, with blonde hair and blue highlights walked across the room, playfully rubbing his dongsaengs head.*It’s him!* You thought frantically, as you hastily hid your face with your backpack. The back of your neck burned as you could feel him smirking as he passed your desk. Slowly. And when I say slowly, it was like he was in slow-motion.  And guess what? As you lifted your head to check if the coast was clear, you saw a broad back in your face. Yes everyone. He just HAD to sit at the edge of your small table. *Goddammit. Him and his BIG FAT * You thought. You looked back at Hana and Seul, making face gestures, begging them for their help. Hana glanced back at Seul, and turned her head back around to face you. She giggled silently, and they both gave you the thumbs-up, along with winking faces. But, alas! The teacher came in and demanded everyone in the classroom to sit down. Seriously, you had to thank him for that. L.Joe scoffed, and went back to his usual seat. Behind you. You wanted to face-palm yourself as you heard Hana and Seul giggle at the fact. As the teacher started to talk, you lifted up your face.

“Good morning students. As you might have known. We have a new transfer student. Her name is Park Miyoung. Park Miyoung? Can you please come at the front please?”

You slightly frowned. How unlucky you were today. With great reluctance, you nervously swallowed your saliva and you cautiously walked up to the front of the art classroom. The teacher gestured towards you and said,

“This is Park Miyoung everyone. Please treat her well.” You smiled weakly and quickly retreated to your seat, having a quick glance at L.Joe. And your thoughts were correct. He was smirking.

“Now, everyone, today we are doing practical art. So please gather equipment for the painting you have been doing for the past week. Miyoung-sshi, since you’re new here, please join Hana and Seul." You nodded obediently and stood up from your uncomfortable chair. Hana flashed a smile at you and beamed with enthusiasm,

“I am so excited! You should see our work we’ve done so far!” Hana walked to the counter and firmly grabbed the large painting master piece, gently laying it down on the table. Your eyes widened in advance.

Hi Guyssss

DId you like this chapter??! I bet you think it's crappy ;D

I hope I didn't let you down in the past week D; I got a virus etc. So please don't misunderstand!! >.<

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

And to those who are sticking with me to the end, I LOVE YOUUU ^o^ ^^ <3

 

I LOVE YOUUUU

BUT NOW I LOVE YOU EVEN MOREEEE

Hehe isn't our Myungsoo cute? ;D

Aigoo~ our maknae Zelo grew up too~ :DD ^^

P.S Guiseeeeee We need to get this beautiful music video some more viewsss ^^ Us b2uties can do it!! :DD

Click on It! :DD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvWPiXndy5A