Pain is Forgotten When You're In A Hurry

Blissful Kiss

You rushed into the school gates just before it closed. After riding oh-so slowly to school today, it devoured your time of coming to school.

Heavy pants gave way, as you jumped over someone who was taking their time tying their shoelaces. You glanced back at the person you had jumped over.

“Yes! I-Crap!”

You cursed as you bumped into a broad chest, tumbling onto the ground.

“Oh no!” You heard the owner of the legs squeak. One look at your leg, made you pale. A little scrape of blood was visible. You really hated the sight of blood. Especially if it was yourself.

“A-are you ok?! I am so sorry, I wasn’t looking!” The person helped you up, and you glanced at his face

Your eyes flickered over the owner of the hands, and you gasped, with him gasping in recognition also.

“Miyoung!”

“Aren’t you, S-Sehun?!” He nodded with a small smile. *Baekhyun is right…she’s pretty*

You looked at your watch, and gasped.

“Mianhae Sehun, I have to go!”

“I-“

Too bad for his words. You had already run off to your classes, forgetting about your scrape.

Sehun absentmindedly scratched his head, and shrugged it off, going to his own classes.

 

You mentally face-palmed as you entered the empty hallways of your first class. It was unoccupied since all the students had already went in.

With light steps, you sneaked to the front of your classroom arch, bobbing your head down as it was possible for other people to see your walk. You had two choices:

  1. Get detention

               OR

  1. Initiate plan of not getting detention by swiftly sneaking in, and crawl to your seat. LIKE A NINJA.

 

You did a small smirk. Oh how you admired your mind for its absolute, smart, clever-

 

NONSENSE.

 

In tip-toes, you crouched down further, and held the door handle, in a tight grip. With absolute care, you slowly pulled the door slightly open, closing it and crawled towards your seat in the progress.

You felt like oxygen had filled your lungs as your class hasn’t started, because the teacher was currently absent for a bit.

Looking at the seats, you felt over-joyed as an empty seat was positioned next to a window along the classroom. With excitement , you carelessly threw your bag onto the floor and sat onto the unoccupied seat.

“Why hello there. I see you are occupied by where your sitting.”

A tranquil voice rang in your ears.

*Hmm?...*

You slowly turned your head, to find 2 eyes in your face.

Yes, flat out, right in your face.

“HO MAH GAWWWWDDDD!!!-“

You whole body flinged back in shock and you threw a book, aimed at his face.

“What the-“

Yeah.

Literally.

The book landed onto his face, causing a red mark to appear.

“Omo! Mianhaeyo! That was an accident! I didn’t mean to-“

*Wait a minute*

You observed his face, only to realize that only one guy that you know, has stupid blonde hair. You chocked on your saliva.

“L-L.Joe?!!”

 

Annyeong Guissseee!!

Did you guys watch the Gayo Daejun ‘The Colour of Kpop’?

I nearly bursted into tears when I found out L.Joe and Lee Gikwang (Beast/B2ST) were on the same team, “Dynamic Black”!!! I fangirled so much!! Especially when they were always sitting next to eachother, and even laughed together, it makes me so happy  :’D

If you haven’t watched it, here are the links!!

 

Gayo Daejun 'The Colour Of Kpop' Part 1

Gayo Daejun 'The Colour Of Kpop' Part 2

 

 

Also…

It’s officially 2013!!

Like, as in right now, is 12:47 1/1/13

I stayed up to watch the fireworks, and tried multi-tasking with SBS Popasia D;

Multi-tasking by watching the 2013 New Year fireworks and Sbs Popasia at the same time (ish)
MUAHAHA
I'm genius >:D


Haha,but seriously, Happy New Year Everyone!
It's 2013! ;DD

Let's have a great year of 2013

and learn from our mistakes,

fall in love,

And most importantly,

CHERISH LIFE!!