Mehrong~

Blissful Kiss

Hi guiseee~ :3  Hehe ;3 Yes, this is my promised chapter ;3

 

You gasped in air from the sudden but large outbursts of last night with that L.Joe guy, or whatever his name was. You stared back at Seul and Hana’s reactions. Yup. They were staring at you wide-eyed like you were some alien. You face-palmed.

Meanwhile…

L.Joe stood there as you ran. He shakily pointed towards your direction.

“Y-yah! You’re still wearing my jacket!” His voice echoed through the halls which were partly empty since all the students were usually late to school.

“Yahh!!!!” L.Joe dashed towards your directions and ran everywhere to find you. Yes. This jacket was beloved to him. He wore it to school every day. It was like his lucky charm. His heart did retarded flip-flops as he finally found you and his jacket. He rolled along the floor and ‘magically’ appeared in front of you in a swift sudden movement, like a ninja. Ok, not really like a ninja, but more like a sloppy roll on the floor like a buffalo and tripping a bit as he stood up. You coughed silently as you looked straight into the eyes of the trouble maker from the night before. Before you could move, he held out his right hand in a sudden movement..

“My jacket. You used it last night, and you never returned it. Why were you rushing from my side for? Honey?” He raised an eyebrow as a small smirk came onto his lips. You choked on your own saliva.

“Ho-honey?!!!” What are you talking about?!” You looked back at Seul and Hana, and then the people surrounding you. They were staring at you back. You imaginarily face-walled yourself. Obviously they got the wrong idea.

“What’s with the sudden outburst? Last night, you kept on my name. Didn’t you…enjoy it?”

Your jaw dropped even more. People began whispering quietly, gossiping. The Queenkas would not like this.

“YAH! What are you talking about!? I never slept with you! You…YOU CREEP-“

“My jacket.” You froze, and glanced at what you were wearing. He was right. You were still wearing it. You coughed a little, and awkwardly took it off your shoulders, shoving it into his outstretched hands. *Bum Hole* You thought with a twitching nose.

You heard him scoff as you diverted your glance towards the hallways floors, and feet walking away, in which you sent a quick glare at them. You could have sworn, if nobody was looking, you would have attacked him and choke him. Okay, not literally, but you know what I mean.

As everything went back to normal, in which L.Joe walked away from the sudden but quick scene, you quickly straightened your back posture and sighed as you bravely faced back towards your two friends. Haha. They were standing so still, with widened eyes. You bit your lip and waved your arms, declining the thoughts of theirs.

“Guys!! I’m telling the truth!! We didn’t do ANYTHING. Please believe me!” You pouted slightly and went onto your knees, peeking a little as you prayed for their trust.

A few giggles were heard, and you raised your eye brow in curiosity. *What the-*

Seul and Hana were both laughing, and you sighed.

“Guys! W-why are you laughing at me for? I had to watch that guy pee in front of me!” Your hands loomed over your eyes, and you pretended to cry. With that, you heard gasps and the words ‘Omo’. Bingo. They are so gullible. You resisted from laughing like an idiot as you heard footsteps frantically approaching you.

“Omo! Please don’t cry Miyoung-ah!”

“That’s right! We weren’t laughing at you! We just laughed cause the situation was hilarious!”

You stopped ‘sobbing’, and you slowly looked up, giving them a cute smirk, with your tongue sticking out.

“Mehrong~”  You grinned slightly.

 The both of them sighed in relief, and Hana playfully punched you in the arm.

“Yah! Why did you trick us! We thought you were actually crying!”

“Yeah!” Seul slightly pouted as the words abruptly came out.

You covered your face in attempt of resisting from the giggles emitting from your mouth.

“PUAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.”

 Yes guys. That’s how you laugh.

Like a complete idiot.

A/N Hi guiseee~ :3 –sigh-

My whole world crashed down because I just found out Zelo from B.A.P (1996) wasn’t the youngest cutest boy in kpop. Maru (1997) from C-Clown was. TT TT Huhu

I feel so bad…since the kpop generations get younger and younger, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I BECOME A NOONA??!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I won’t be able to like the younger and hotter guys who will debut in the future anymore if I become a noona cause then I would feel like a….a…. PEDOOOOOOO! :( :(

Comment below if you feel da same way and we’ll be the best of buddies! :DD

Anyways, I gotta go now

But until then,

                                        ❝Annyeong friend!!;3

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

…….Saranghae! :DD……………