A Swollen Hand

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Dah Ji Mot Han Ma Eum’ (Goong/Princess Hours OST)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

Dah Ji Mot Han Ma Eum

___________________________

 

(Next day)

Your nose twitched as you scratched your hand. To be honest, you hadn’t noticed for the past few days, but you’ve been scratching your hands repeatedly now, and all you could feel in your hand, was continuous throbbing, and you always felt the urge to keep scratching it. And soon, it became as red as hell.

Your mind travelled back to when your hand for started to irritate.

 

Crouching down, you gazed at a flower.

*It’s so pretty….isn’t this a ‘Pensée’? If I could remember…this flower symbolizes ‘Thought’*

As you looked at in admiration, your eyes flickered to another flower.

Instead of the other flower, the pensée, it was a radiant white, with small pink stripes. You giggled. It was beautiful.

You caressed the flowers petals with caution of it breaking off. Though a voice stopped you.

“Did you know that flower you’re touching, is a ‘Camellia’?”

 

Your eyes fluttered open, mentally face-palming yourself. *God, who could have guessed I was allergic to Camellias?*

Climbing out of your bed, slowly paced yourself towards the bathroom. Opening the cupboard above, you searched through the cabinet.

“Tsk. Come on…where are you?!”

You grabbed a box. “Hah! Gotcha-“ you sighed in exhaustion, “nope, it’s just a cream for mosquito bites. That’s it, I’m giving up.”

 

L.Joe yawned as he stretched his arms. “That silly girl is going to have a rash.”

But he smiled with a slight twinkle in his eye. “You shouldn’t keep scratching it, it’s obvious you were allergic to Camellias, cause your hand became red just by touching it.”

 

L.Joe walked alongside the garden that had been nurtured at the back of the school. *The gardeners doing well with the garden.*

Hearing small footsteps, he spun his head around.

You were crouching, while gazing down towards a flower, with a peaceful, tranquil expression on your face. A small smile soon formed on your face as you went onto the next flower.

Just seeing you smile like that, than when you would usually give him scowls, it made his heart rate faster. And he didn’t know why.

The way the breeze blows your chocolate brown hair, the way your smile magically prances it’s way onto your face, the way your eyes light up when you see something you like, and your long, slender fingers as it touched a flower.

You took his breath away.

He focused his eyes onto what you were caressing in between your fragile hand.

A Camellia.

Though a colour of faint red began to appear on your hand, as you kept on admiring the flower.

All he wanted to do was keep watching you. His eyes soon flickered over your knee, where your scrape was. It’s blood had gone away, and it looked a bit better, but it still looked like it needed some sort of medication.

 

*Should I give her my other cream to her for her swollen hand? Or did Baekhyun already notice it?...*

He sighed wearily, but soon shrugged, and opened a drawer.

It was filled with a lot of medications left by his late father, and by late father, I mean the man who took care of him.

His eyes skimmed through the drawer, and his eyes landed on an ointment. With lit up eyes, he grabbed the ointment, and closed the drawer, before putting it into his bag.

He smiled to himself.

And he didn’t even know why.

 

“Yah. L.Joe.” Niel continuously poked L.Joe in the shoulder. Without looking back, he quietly replied,

“Leave me alone.”

Niel pouted and kept on poking him.

“Oh, hyung-“

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!” Niel jumped back in shock, with a face that literally said,

“Dude! I’m offended!”

Haha.

“Yah. Y-You’re freaking me out!” With that, Niel went off to bug someone else.

Pffft.             Typical Niel.         (A/N PUAHAHAHAH)

L.Joe sighed wearily. *How do I give the ointment to her though…*

 

“Hey guys, I need to go to the toilet. Wait for me okay?”

“Baekhyun pinched your cheeks lovingly. “Arasso.”

Still feeling despised glares, you learned to ignore them and crossed the cafeteria to reach the bathrooms.

Away from all the noises from the cafeteria, it felt quite peaceful. You the edges of your lips went a bit upwards, forming a small smile.

“WHAT THE-“

A hand covered your mouth, and another covered your eyes. Your body collapsed into the person’s broad chest as you struggled against the hand’s grip.

“Yah! Get your hands off of me!” Except, that was what you meant.

What you sounded like, was,

“MM! MMM MM MM MM M-”

“Shhhhhh…” The owner of the hands hummed you to be quiet. You instantly quietened down, just in case he was going to threaten you by cutting your throat. But after a while of ’shhhhh’ing’, you felt that, somehow, the owner of the hands’ voice felt soothing to you.

You felt a hand gently grab yours.  A cool substance was rubbed onto your hand.

*This…this person’s hand….feels so, s-so cool.*

You didn’t know why, but feeling the person’s breath on your neck, made your insides tingle. It was so weird. You felt you were in an intimate position with the person. *Crap, what if this is a prank?! Ok, Miyoung, calm down. On the count of three…one…two…three!*

You quickly jumped out of the person’s grip, but only managing to fall onto the ground yourself. You heard a grunt.

You quickly stood up, with the wall as support. Opening your eyes, you only knew one person, who had blonde hair.

“L-L.Joe?!! What the heck-!”

You eyes flickered over his hand. An ointment was in his grip. Glancing at your ointment-covered hand, you looked at him in surprise. You took a double-take.

“Y-you…You did this?!!”

He didn’t know why, but L.Joe felt his heart do a triple flip.

Wait…is that even possible?

“Bwo? Is that a crime? You know…since I did a good thing for you, it’s common courtesy for you to thank me. Actually…a better choice is…to call me oppa.”

L.Joe gave off a little smirk.

“Come on…” You gave off a fake smile, and soon said,

“Thank you, Byuntae.”

With that, you left an extremely dumbfounded L.Joe.

 

Hiii guiseeeee~

I teased you there

Haha, I don’t know about this chappie XDD

Also, I won’t be able to update  for I think 2 days, cause I’ll be busy with family reunions and everything

Haha

I have a family waiting out there ;D

Anyways, I’m getting scolded for being awake at 11:22 pm…and I have to wake up really early tomorrow too   =.=

(also, I didn’t check the grammar in this chappie cause it got too late…sorry   D:

But then again, I’m gonna be awake until 12:00 am anyways :/

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3