Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows~

Blissful Kiss

A/N Hi Guisee~ Even though I updated, doesn’t mean I won’t be busy Huhu TT TT Just after my 2 exams, I’ll be having the Music exam and the English exam TT TT and my assignment for Art is due on Monday and I haven’t freaken started it yet. So unfair!!! Yah! Azian_fanGirl !! So unfair your art assignment’s due on Friday!! :( And you even got it before me TT TT

You cleared your throat as your face somehow started to burn also. You cleared your throat in awkwardness.

“Pheww,” You sighed as you flinged the front of your shirt back and forth. Was it you, or was it hot in here? You glanced back at L.Joe, who was sitting there in front of you also. He was basically just sitting on his , with his arms resting on his knee. You squinted your eyes at the kingka unnoticeably. Haha. Yes, you were da pro. Yup. Looking good as ever. But, not like you care. You cringed. You wouldn’t dare. You panicked in shock. *Oh my god oh my god, imagine Miyoung, imagine* You closed your eyes and opened them again.  You sighed. Yup, L.Joe is now a flower. You grinned. Hehe. He looks funny.

“Wae?” L.Joe looked at you with a tilt of his head.

“There’s a bug on your head.” You said mockingly as you pointed at his blonde head.

“WHA-AHHHHHH GET IT OUT,” 

You rolled your eyes and clucked your tongue, replying back, “There’s nothing there, gosh.”

You looked away and you slowly closed your eyes, but a surprising sound caught your attention.

Bzzz Bzzz

Your eyes widened and you looked up towards the light, which was constantly flickering. *Oh God* L.Joe’s mouth were open agape, and he looked back at you. At that moment, the room abruptly turned black, the light’s flickering stopping at the moment. You flinched at the dark. You never told anyone…but you were scared of the dark. Pshhh. Not SCARED. But just a tinnnyyyy bit scared. But then your eyes flickered back open.

“It’s dark. Like…REALLY dark…” L.Joe managed to say. You raised your eyebrow .

“Wait…you’re not……scared..of the dark…right?”

“ What? PSHHHHH as if. I am not afraid of the dark.” You smirked in amusement.

“Oh realllllllyyyyyyyyyy?” You asked, as you slowly crawled closer.

“Mhmmm” Due to the darkness, you could still see his blonde hair. With a face restraining from laughter, you poked him.

 “AHHHH a vampire!!” L.Joe jumped up and ran to a corner. With a chuckling face, you shook your head.

“And I thought you said you weren’t scared of the dark.” L.Joe cleared his throat and straightened his shirt.

“I…I was just kidding..Pshhhh  me? Scared? As if.” He replied. You rolled your eyes and you slowly slid down against the wall. How long were you going to stay here? You didn’t want to be left with this freak.

Gosh, you really felt hungry. Out of nowhere, a light bulb appeared above your head (although only in your imagination) a smile creeping on your face.

“Yah.” You said firmly.

“What.”

“You have…food right? A….chocolate bar..?”

~FLASHBACK~

You wiped the window and sighed in exhaustion. Yup. 3 windows down and 4 more to go. You pouted. You peeked back at L.Joe, who was apparently wiping the floors. Omo. Is that what you think it was? Hanging out of his school jacket, was a CHOCOLATE BAR. You your lips. You haven’t eaten something for a while. Chocolate. A sweet delicacy. The sweetest of sweets. Oh. And don’t make me tell you all this. It’s just truly remarkable. Whoever invented chocolate, was a GENIUS.

You nodded as you thought of the flashback.

L.Joe was shocked. He quickly shook his head. “What are you talking about? I don’t have chocolate with me, Pshhhh.” You put out your right hand, gesturing to give it to you.

“Come on, give it to me.” L.Joe stood there, before complaining back,

“But it’s mine!” He hid his chocolate with his jacket.

After a while of arguing, L.Joe gave up.

“Yep. That’s right. Come to mommy.” He handed you the chocolate to you, and pouted a little. You choked a bit. What is this sorcery? You sighed, not in exhaustion, but in defeat.

“Fine fine, here, take half of it.” You broke half the chocolate of and shoved it into his hands. You stuck your tongue out and sat down onto the floor, munching onto the chocolate like it was alllll yours. Well, technically it was. A while passed by, and you glanced at L.Joe who was apparently sleeping. You scoffed. How could someone look so perfect, yet, act like some girl on the time of month?

You sighed after eating. Your stomach grumbled. You were still hungry. You sighed. All you could do now was sleep it off. You slid down and your eyelids slowly drooped down, and you drifted into a deep sleep............

“Ooof!” You landed straight onto your bottom. You squinted your eyes and stood up in annoyance, where you could see stuff that was green. Wait…how come this green stuff looks like grass? Your eyes widened, as you gradually looked up, mouth agape. Rainbows were jumping everywhere and huh? Are those things unicorns? You gasped. You always wanted to see unicorns in real life since you were little. You beamed happily and ran across the fields of grass. Oh! And look at the river over there! I-it’s amazing! It’s chocolate! You twirled round and round.

Back in the real world, you smiled in your sleep. Drool dripping down your cheek. Haha. Oh how it was hilarious to see you sleep.

Peace~

And to those who are still reading this crappy story

I Love You :D

Love

LIFe_Is_BLissFul