Confession

Blissful Kiss

A/N  Hi guys, APPLES APPLES APPLES …Did you know, I have seen so far in my life, a BEAST/B2ST Hyunseung look-a-like, a Kai (scary cause it was at night who smirked at me as I was arguing with my older sis) look-a-like, A Boyfriend’s Youngmin look-a-like, a Highschool Chanyeol look-a-like and a Kimbum look-a-like & an Infinite’s Sungyeol look-a-like? 0.0……

P.S And that Infinite Sungyeol look-a-like was FREAKEN TALL 0.0…

P.S.S I hope you enjoy this chapter!! ;DD                                 

Next day~

“OH………GOD……” You looked into the mirror and stared at yourself with widened eyes and a horrified expression while Suzy looked at your reflection, admiring her masterpiece.

“Mission accomplished…now close your mouth, flies might get in” She wiped her hands clean as a job well done. But as Suzy and the others looked at you, you were still standing there, still as a rock, unable to move…with your mouth shaped of an ‘o’. “We’re that good, huh?” Alice smiled and rested her arm on Courtney’s shoulder, while Suzy and Courtney both crossed their arms.

You were wearing a cute mini white top that showed your stomach and blue shorts that were quite petite. Your hair was let down and curled while there was a touch of make-up and a hint of perfume. Eyeliner here and lip gloss there. You had to admit, you looked alright…but…just uncomfortable.

 “I look so…….” You managed to whisper.

“PRETTY RIGH-“

“Weird…” You cut Alice off.

“Wha?!” Suzy scrunched her eyebrows and uncrossed her arms while Alice and Courtney looked disappointed.

“Oh come on... today is the last day for you to stay here until tomorrow……..please…do it for us…” Suzy looked at you with her big puppy eyes. “n-NO...” You struggled to say.

“Then……You asked for it…….Alice, Courtney…time for Plan B....” Suzy looked at the others and nodded.

“W-what? What plan b?” You asked. But before you could turn around and get an explanation, you squealed as 3 pairs of hands grabbed and lifted you up into the air.

“STOP!! PUT ME DOWN!! I’M SERIOUS!!” You managed to scream as they dragged you out of Suzy’s large house and plopped you onto the car seat. “Oww….” You smoothed your bottom to get rid of the pain. *Great…kidnapped by my own friends…*

“Let me out Suzy…” You managed to say.

“No way! Now…where’s Lee Gikwang…Courtney said that he would be at the park reading a book or somefing…” Suzy spoke softly while handling the car wheel, but enough for you to hear.

“BWO??!! WE’RE SEEING LEE GIKWANG?!! NOO!! I CAN’T LET HIM SEE ME LIKE THISS!!” You cried with bulging eyes.

                                                                                                                                                                         

“Aha! Over there!” Suzy exclaimed. You looked out the car window and you gasped. There he was…sitting on the swing reading a rather thick book. You stared at his gorgeous and handsome face and it sent wild flutters up your body. His face was rather feminine…but not TOO feminine, it was just …right. His plump lips…his beautiful eyes when they smile…and better…when he laughs. Your eyes softened as the car curved but a little bump made you realise what was happening.*Oh No!!  He can’t see me like this TT_TT* You thought nervously. You tried to escape but Courtney and Alice had their grip on you. As the car stopped, Suzy ran out of the car and opened the door, leaving Courtney and Alice having to drag you out of the car. “NOO!! LET GO!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO MEE!!” You squealed as you struggled in their hard grips. “I know Miyoung, but it’s for your own good, it’s good to confess.” Alice said.

“C-c-CONFESS???!!” NOOO!!” You yelped, but you knew it was useless against the three of them. You closed your eyes and opened one to peek at Lee Gikwang. He was still reading his book and your friends knew this moment was gonna be perfect. And with one final push, you were in front of Lee Gikwang. Lee Gikwang looked up to meet your eyes, and OH his eyes were GORGEOUS. As you started to melt into his handsomeness, you were shocked to hear such things.

“Hi Lee Gikwang, sorry to interrupt you, but Miyoung has something to tell you.” And with that, Suzy winked at you. Your eyes started to widen like this ---------> O_O oooooo*Holy Crap…Suzy, I’m gonna have to kill you later* You thought.

With those words, Suzy, Alice and Courtney all winked and waved to you as they walked back to the car, making gestures that they were going to watch you. You gradually turned around with your eyes stuck to the ground and feet that started to scrape against the grass nervously as you bit your lip. *This is it Miyoung, this is your last chance to confess to him* You thought as you pumped up a fist in the air. You slowly opened your mouth to speak.

“So…Lee Gikwang?” You managed to say.

“Yes…?” He said softly. Your heart started to flutter just by having him say that and you started to become more nervous. *Oh..GOD…that sweet, feminine yet manly voice…IS DRIVING ME CRAZY* You thought.

“I-I…l-like…you…” You stuttered as you looked into his stunned yet beautiful eyes. There was an awkward silence…But he soon broke it.

“I like you too……but…” He struggled to say as he swallowed his saliva.

You always knew what a person would say when they said the word “but”.

“But?”

“I just think it would be better if we just stayed as friends.” He finally said.

“Oh……ok…” You heart sank as you had always knew he would reject you some day. And that someday…was today.

“Ok” You managed to crack a smile. THEN the most unexpected happened to the rejected you. Your eyes widened as Lee Gikwang stood up, wrapping his arms around your petite waist, with his chin resting on your shoulder, sending chills down your spine.

“I found out that you were going to leave America tomorrow…” He whispered softly into your ear, leaving you feel his hot breath tingle. He looked into your face and you saw his eyes soften.  But he soon looked away.

“Lee Gikwang” You managed to whisper. He looked back into your divine face, looking into your eyes.

“Thank you for being honest.”

Not too far away, in the car…remember when your friends said that they were gonna watch you? THE ENTIRE TIME?  There your friends were, all celebrating, hugging and hi-fiveing eachother, for they had accomplished their mission. Having you share a moment with just you and him...........ish.. :’)

                                                                                                                                                  

You walked down the street with your friends, ignoring their exclamations about you and Lee Gikwang with an emotionless face.

“Goodbye Miyoung” Lee Gikwang whispered into your ear, and with that, looking back, he gradually and slowly, walked away.

Even though he rejected you, you felt quite happy that you got to lift the pressure off your chest and feel light again.

*Goodbye… Lee Gikwang* and with that thought, you smiled to yourself while looking at the sun setting.

                                                                                                                                                   

Next day~

This was it. The day you leave your home…….and your friends. The day when you fly to Seoul. The day you leave your childhood home.

As you were about to go into the car, you looked back at your home. *Goodbye………old friend* You thought, and with that, you went into the car. As the car drove on, you looked out the window. You could see the streets that you used to ride your bike to school. Where you felt so free…where you felt happy. Tears started to form in your eyes as you started to remember the memories of your life here. Of where you grew, and of where you spent your whole life until now.

                                                                                                                                                    

As you entered the airport, you saw Suzy, Alice and Courtney running towards you with sobbing faces. You waved at them with a smile plastered on your face and yelped as they all enveloped you into a tight embrace.

“We’re going to miss you sooo much” Courtney bawled with tears as she hugged you even tighter to the point where you couldn’t even breathe.

“Uh…..Courtney…y-you’re ch-choking me..” You struggled to say.

“oh…sorry ___” She let go and let Alice and Suzy have a turn to embrace you.

“You’ll call and text us right?” Alice sniffled.

“Of course” You said with blurred watery eyes.

You looked at Suzy, who had her head down all this time.

“Suzy-“

Unexpectedly, she jumped onto you and wrapped her arms around you into a tight hug.

“You woke forget us……r-right?” She sobbed into your shoulder. Your eyes started to soften and you took her arms off you, looking straight into her eyes. You noticed how swollen and red they had become.

“I would never forget you, after all, you are my best friends.” You cracked a smile with teary eyes. She smiled back at you. After a time of talking and goodbyes, it was time to board the plane.

Your friends escorted you to the line and as you were about to go onto the plane, you heard shouting.

“BYE MIYOUNG, WE’LL MISS YOUUU”

“THAT’S RIGHT!”

“SARANGHAE FOR EVAAA”

You looked back with widened eyes as you saw them cheering you on. At once, tears started forming in your eyes and you smiled back.

“AND DON’T GET BULLIED, IF YOU DO, KICK’ EM IN DA BALLS!!” As Suzy shouted that, people started staring at her like she was crazy.

“OKKK!! I’LL MISS YOU GUYSSS, SARANGHAE!!” You cupped your mouth as you shouted back. As you were about to go in, you looked back and you saw them waving, which you managed to wave back and smile, before disappearing.

*I’ll never forget you…….Miyoung* Suzy thought.

A/N So sad :’( I had to delete half a page worth of the chapter cause I was about to post you having your first kiss with Lee Gikwang, but I decided to (which I’ll regret) to just make him hug you and stuff…p.s, Lee Gikwang was my first bias in KPOP LOL XDD and GOD this chapter is soooo 0.0….

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...........

Thanks a lot ……………….I LOVE YOU ALL who continued to read this crappy story.

THANKYOUUUU ^(0.-)>

Love

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

P.S Chaps 4 and 5 are waaaaayyyy better than this chap and the first chapters before this... :D