Denial

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘What Do You Want To Do’ by B1A4

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

What Do You Want To Do

Also, this chappie is special!

The first part of this chappie will be in Hana’s POV, and the second part will be in Seul’s POV, and the third… Baekhyun’s POV ;D

MUAHAHA

But after this chappie, it’ll be normal again ;D

_________________________

 

Hana’s POV

I glanced towards Miyoung. A bit of pink was hinted on her cheeks. I wanted to laugh. How cute!

I wonder if she was thinking of L.Joe- Ah! I know that she’s been denying it, but I think she likes L.Joe! Omo! It’s just like in Korean dramas! The ordinary girl first hates the kingka, and then they slowly fall in love with eachother, but then something bad happens to the, like Romeo and Juliet-

Omo! Don’t tell me that could happen to her?! Omo-

Something nudged me in the arm.

Seul stared at me, before nodding towards Miyoung.

“Oh! Yes Miyoung?”

Miyoung grinned, and she wriggled her eye brows. What the…why do I suddenly feel so uncomfortable?!

“Hana~”

I swallowed my saliva.

“…Yes...?”

“Look what I got~”

Oh no. Her voice sounds devious. My eyes travelled towards her hand, where she was holding her phone.

A voice started to speak, and it sounded awfully familiar.

“Well, Her hands are amazing when she draws in art, and when she smiles, I like how her eyes squint, and her laugh is cute too…”

I felt heat climb up towards my cheeks. Isn’t this…Luhan’s voice?! Who is he describing?!...

As if she could read my mind, Miyoung answered with a slight grin, “You.”

ASdLKFHBAKLFHBDKHABFOMOOOOOOOOOO

It couldn’t be! Luhan doesn’t like me, and never will!!

“Wanna bet?” She raised an eye-brow. I sighed.

First weird thing is that Miyoung can read my mind, and second of all, Luhan cannot like me in that way! I’m too nerdy!

I glanced towards Baekhyun and Seul for help, but they were smirking themselves. Geez, no-one is on my side. Miyoung…

“I’m serious Hana, I was at that garden, and I met Luhan, and guess what?!”

“What-”

“All his facial expressions, and his actions when we started talking about you, hinted he likes you! Don’t deny the fact that you’re cute!”

I scratched my head absentmindedly. This is so confusing!

 

Seul’s POV

The bell rang and everyone said their good byes.

Miyoung started to speak again. “Oh, I’ll tell you later.”

I glanced at Hana, before waving my hand in front of her eyes.

“Yeah?”

“Are you ok?”

She nodded with a small smile. “I have to go to class now, bye!”

With that, she left.

I sighed. I have Math in this period.

I don’t understand! For me, education is teaching and making us stress about all this math stuff and we don’t even need to use it when we grow up!

Look at it this way. Do we need algebra to know how much money you have to pay people when you buy stuff? No!

We pretty much look at the price, and find a better, cheaper price that sells the same thing. That’s terrific. Gosh-

“Ooof!”

I landed onto the ground, flat on my bottom. Looking up, my heart started to gain speed and accelerate.

Eyes that could freeze anyone to death, and a sharp gaze, I knew who this person was.

Kris.

My throat felt dry and leathery. Sweat roamed down my forehead. Was it me, or is it hot in here?

Oh.

It's just me. =.=

A hand reached out towards me. I eyed it, and looked above. My breath was taken away at that moment. It was Kris, and he was lending me his hand! I gradually took his hand, feeling a spark inside of me.

I stood up in haste, bowing in apology.

“Sorry for bumping into you.” I muttered. But the truth was, I wanted to tell him how I liked him for the past year. It’s so hard. Because all the things that would just come out of my mouth would be nonsense. I frowned as I walked away towards my class.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Half the period has gone, and my mind started to become fuzzy. Shifting my palm to support my chin, I began to think.

Am I stupid? I can’t really concentrate on this task, Huhu.

My eyes flickered over a tree that stood on the other side of the window. A tint of blue emerged.

I squinted my eyes to focus on my gaze.

Well…it had feathers, wings…and a beak.

It was a bird.

Hmm…but I wonder what kind of bird it is though.

Oh! And look! It’s standing on a nest, and within it, are some eggs!

Gee…I wish I had a bird as a companion.

I remember when I was a little child, I watched these pirate movies, and the captain would have this bird on his shoulder.

Hehe, so cute.

A voice startled me, interrupting my mind.

“Baekhyun, please do this question on the board, since you’ve been listening so attentively.”

Ms Lee was grinning, knowing that I had no idea what she had been talking about. Gosh, I don’t understand why teachers these days want to pick on us students.

I mentally face-palmed. I wasn’t even listening this whole time! What am I supposed to do?! Ottokae?!

 

 

Hii guiseee~

Something’s wrong with me D:

I’m writing shorty short chappies again TT TT Huhu

But don’t worry!

The next chapter will be different, because it’s a special ;)

Why you ask?

Because……………

Wait until I update

;)

MUAHAHHA

I love teasing you guys so much XDD

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3