Alone...With Him...Part 2

Blissful Kiss

A/N Hi guisseeee~ Did you like the MV “Nillili Mambo”? I have another favourite teaser!! Yup! *^* Kyung’s teaser!

Click On It! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9zTnx6KHc

 

You rubbed your arm a bit in awkward silence, as you gazed down at the floor. The room began to drop in temperature. It was cold. You sat down, ignoring how dirty it was, and started rubbing your arms to regain warmth, with your eyes closed. Until you felt something snake onto your shoulders. You opened your eyes in surprise, to find L.Joe putting his school jacket around you, looking away to conceal his shyness. You felt touched, and tightened the jacket around your shoulders.

“Th-thankyou…” You managed to whisper. You could hear him clear his throat, as he replied back,

“This doesn’t mean I like you,” *Pshhhhh, Why would I think that?* You thought as you rolled your eyes.

“.” L.Joe muttered under his breath. You widened your eyes in curiosity.

“What? Did you get hurt or something?” You pinched your eyebrows together.

“No…I-I…”

“You what?”

 

“I…………………need to pee…” L.Joe looked elsewhere, embarrassed by the situation. *He needs to pee??* You pressed your lips into a firm line, not being able to retain your,

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA” You hit your thighs repeatedly in laughter. You choked a bit as you could clearly see him annoyed by you yourself. You cleared your throat in reluctance, swearing yourself to not explode in laughter again.

“What…are you going to do now? You can’t just pee on the floor like other people when they needa pee,” You gestured sympathetically towards the floor, “you’ll ruin the floor.”

“That’s it,” L.Joe stood up in great irritation, blinking multiple times at the situation.

“Aisshhhh, I needa peeeeeee,” He started fumbling his pant’s zip and you stood up in surprisement.

“W-WHAT?!! Don’t pee on the floor!! That’s disgusting!! Especially when I’m right here, with your but in my face!” You shook your head furiously.

“But I needa peeeeeeeeee,” He hopped up and down impatiently like a little child. You looked around with darting eyes, not wanting him to pee on the floor, since it would be terribly disturbing. Especially if you could hear the “Ssssssss” sound. Your eyes stopped on an item. A bucket. You quickly went on your feet, racing towards the empty bucket, and grabbed it, placing it onto the floor in front of L.Joe. You pointed at it.

“Pee in that!” You quickly ran to the back of the room, blocking your ears. Haha. Not like it worked. You squeezed your eyes shut as you could sense he was peeing. And it wasn’t pleasant.

“Ssssssssss”

Was all you heard, and, of course a sigh of relief. How disturbing. You just wanted to run away to the nearest shop and lock yourself in there. Anywhere else is better than in a janitor’s closet with a guy who needed to pee. Alas! The “ssss” sound stopped! You sighed in relief as you slowly opened your eyes and unblocked your ears. Bad choice.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” You screamed loudly as L.Joe looked at you with widened, advanced eyes.

He.

Hadn’t.

Zipped.

Up.

His.

Pants.

Yet.

You both took more turns having a chance to scream, pointing towards eachother like immature children. You quickly blocked your ears again, squeezing your eyes shut also.

“Your underwear!!!!! I saw!!!! I’M SO SORRY!!!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO LOOK!!” You could feel the vibrations of the floor, becoming stonger and stronger. You felt two hands cover yours, hushing you to be quiet.  You slowly opened your eyes, and sighed, turning around to look at L.Joe in the eye.

“Everything you saw, is just a dream~~  ” L.Joe cooed as he waved his hands in front of your face.

*Are you for real?* You thought with raised eye-brows. You smirked and scoffed a bit.

“I love your under-wear. Hello Kitty? Very in trend for manly men these days.” You said as you nodded your head in an agreeable mocking manner. You peeked an eye at him. Hehe. His ears are becoming red.

 

 

A/N Hi guise!! >.< I know what you’re thinking. Where the heck is EXO? The truth is………I kinda forgot about them…PLEASE DON’T KILL MEEEEEEEE I REALLY DIDN’T MEAN TOOOO PLUS IT’S CAUSE THEY’RE NOT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!

 

 

SO PLEAE DON’T KILL MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!  ;^;

P.S  To my subscribers, SA-RANG-HAE-YO  JA-GI-YA  JA-GI-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 I really do. Oh I dooo~ ;)

COMMENT if you have any problems and I’ll try to solve them and please SUBSCRIBE! :DDD

P.S I’ll let you know where I live ;)

...

Haha. Not today guiseee~ ;) Haha I 'll tell you one thing though :D I live in Australia...Haha, it's not what you're all thinking, I know you think koalas walk on the streets of Australia casually like Jay Park thought ;D

But since I live in a suburb with NO HOT asian TEENAGE guys, (cause I’m in an all-girls school and I have no neighbouring boy’s-school) I wish to live in Hurstville…Haha. That is all. ~wink wink~   *^*

Cause all the hot Asian guys are there *^* haha. I go there every time on Tuesdays cause I have tutoring there, but It’s only a small glimpse of them.

P.S Hurstville is where I saw the KPOP Idol look-a-likes  (BEAST/B2ST Hyunseung look-a-like, a Kai (scary cause it was at night who smirked at me as I was arguing with my older sis) look-a-like, A Boyfriend’s Youngmin look-a-like, a Highschool Chanyeol look-a-like and a Kimbum look-a-like & an Infinite’s Sungyeol look-a-like……… 0.0……

Haha. AND I gotta say this, I kinda spazzed in my mind when I saw that the Sungyeol look-alike was so FREAKEN TALL.

 Haha. Dayummm, those girls that live in Hurstville are so~ lucky LOL

*sob* Unlike me~  ;^;

*Forever Alone*   .-.