The Garden Where The Flowers & Fairies Are

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Crystal Flower’ (Goong/Princess Hours OST)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

Crystal Flower

…Don’t you like it too?! :DD Haha, It’s ok if you don’t XDD

Also, if there are any flashbacks, please read them and don’t pass them without a second glance! (Including the ones that you have already read in the chappies before)

 Cause it’s also included with present statements…….I don’t understand myself either XDD

__________________________

 

It was the weekend, as you decided to walk around a large garden you had discovered on your way home.

You figured it was a peaceful place, and was beautiful as if it was heaven. With a flushed expression soon forming on your face, you took a glance at your rash. It’s been a few days since L.Joe had put the ointment on your hand.

 

But before you left the ‘dumb-founded’ L.Joe, he shouted,

“Wait!” You innocently glanced back towards him.

Stuttering, he said, “Here…take it with you.”

With that, he grabbed your hand, and shoved the ointment into yours, before leaving to pace towards the cafeteria.

 

You didn’t know why, but somehow a smile would form every time your mind fluttered back towards the memory. *I…I guess he isn’t all that bad.*

“Oh! A Camellia! Hmmm…I shouldn’t touch it though…”

“Miyoung?”     

*Hmmmm?*  You looked back. A boy with large, big doe eyes, was staring at you.

A camera was put over his neck.

“L-Luhan? Is that you?” He chuckled slightly, and walked towards you.

“Wha-what are you doing here?”

Luhan looked towards all the flowers.

“I was doing photography. It’s a weird hobby of mine.”

 *Woah…that’s really cool…No wonder Hana’s eyes would always glisten when she talked about photography…*

“So…what were you doing here at the gardens today?”

You giggled heartily, and answered,

“I came here…for some fresh air.” You gazed back at Luhan, who was frequently taking photos of some plants.

“So…Luhan…are you friends with Hana?”

You heard him choke on his saliva, as he fell onto his bottom on the path. You stifled a laugh.

He quickly stood up and straightened his clothes.

“I-I hope so.”

With curiosity, you quietly observed his face.

Even wider eyes than before, a flushed face of blush, and biting lips. Haha, you had to admit. What kind of guy is this cute, when they talk about girls?

You smiled a small smile. *Haha…Luhan, you like her, don’t you?*

 You absentmindedly giggled.

Your mind then travelled back towards L.Joe. You didn’t quite get him though. When you observed him the other time, his eyes would be quite emotionless, or, otherwise, depressed considering the fact that he’s,

  1. Cocky

 

And

 

  1. Always smiling like a goof

 

Actually, you can’t even read his facial expressions cause he’s always teasing you!

“So…how’s Exo?”

 Luhan gazed back towards you. “They’re fine I guess, and Baekhyun, Baekhyun’s always talking about you-Err…I mean Baekhyun’s always so jumpy nowadays.”

You and Luhan talked a lot about flowers and photography after that, and then you asked,

“So…what do you like about Hana?”

 His expression softened and he answered,

“Well, Her hands are amazing when she draws in art, and when she smiles, I like how her eyes squint, and her laugh is cute too…”

He trailed off with words, but little did he know, you hid your phone behind your back, recording everything he said.

What? A friend is a friend if she helps the other with love. Plus, it would be funny to see Hana in denial and everything.

Haha.

You continued to talk, until something blonde caught your eye. *What the-* A head soon faced you. Your heart stopped for a second, as you shut Luhan’s squealing mouth with your hand.

“No way”

You pulled Luhan into a tree that was closest to the both of you, hiding behind it. *Crap…don’t tell me it’s that guy?!!!*

L.Joe looked towards the tree that had moved. *What the…did that tree just move?* He soon shrugged it off, and walked around the garden. His eyes soon wandered towards an area of the ground, with Camellias at the front.

 

“Byunghun-aah!”

 

L.Joe turned around with large eyes. He saw a woman walk towards a little boy. His eyes travelled towards where she was gazing.

 

 

The boy turned his head around with big, curious doe eyes.

“Oh! Eomma!”  The middle-aged woman smiled a small smile, and crouched down to the small boy’s height.

“Eomma! Where’s appa?” His mother’s eyes glistened as she looked into his eyes.

“Appa’s at work, he’ll come back home later.”

“Oh, ok.”

With that, Byunghun pointed towards a pleasant-looking flower.

“Eomma…what is this? I saw dad give you a red one of this flower a few days ago.” His mother heartily chuckled in amusement as her son looked awfully puzzled.

 

“It’s a Camellia…” L.Joe’s words trailed off as he watched the two.

 

“This, Byunghun-aah, is a Camellia.” The boy glanced at his mother with widened eyes.

“C-Cam-mellia?” The woman pointed towards the flower. “Do you know what colour this flower is?”

Byunghun scratched his head absentmindedly. “White?”

“Correct. Would you like me to tell you what this flower symbolizes?” The boy nodded furiously, before listening attentively.

 

“A white Camellia, means loveliness, ideal love, and that you’re adorable...”

 

“A white Camellia, means loveliness, ideal love, and that you’re adorable.”

 

The woman and L.Joe both said at the same time.

 

He grinned. “Hehe, I’m adorable…eomma! Can you tell me the other colours?!”

The woman smiled a genuine smile towards her son, as he the flower with his thumb.

“Of course.” She pointed towards the other Camellia flowers of different colours.

 

“Wait-“

L.Joe took a step with a raised arm, before the mother and child soon disappeared in a puff of mist.

“Eomma…”

 

You peeked out.

“Sorry Luhan, I have some business to do.”

You clutched your bag in a tight grip, and soon walked over towards L.Joe. He was standing in a daze as if he had seen a ghost. But seeing him like that, it makes your heart stop beating.

What kind of sorcery is this?!

*Okay Miyoung, you can do this! Just give him the god damn box, and then quickly run away. Okay, it’ll be easy…*

You opened your mouth to speak, but no words could come out. So instead, you cleared your throat.

A disrupting noise could be heard, and L.Joe spun around.

You scoffed, and dug through your bag, shoving the ointment he gave you into his hand.

L.Joe glanced at it.

“H-how did you know I was here?” He awkwardly asked. You blinked a couple of times, looking away from his gaze, and replied,

“I didn’t know. I just always come in handy in case I have to give someone something…”

Your eyes somehow flickered into his gazing eyes. They were like crystal orbs, as the sun shined upon it. His natural long eye-lashes, and his well-defined lips…

Your legs felt weak at the sight.

“So-“

“Anyways bye!”

*Need

 

To

 

Avoid

 

Him

 

Too

 

Dangerous…*

You squeaked and quickly power walked away.

A small smile formed on his face. *She’s weird…but cute*

 

You instantly came home, and you were lying down on your bed. You know, when you’re bored, and then you’re like,

“Oh! I have an idea! Let’s put our heads upside-down and sway our heads side to side!”

And then all the blood rushes to your head, and then you get dizzy…

Well, sorry to say, but that was EXACTLY what you were doing. Your eyebrows were pinched together.

“What is wrong with me?! I just cut him off and quickly ran away…He must think I’m weird- Wait…why do I even care?!!”

You looked at the teddy bear that Suzy had given you a long time ago. It was sitting on a chair.

“Honey…”

Yep, you even named it.

“What is wrong with me?!!”

Frustrated, you grabbed a pillow from your bed, and you punched it, imagining it was L.Joe’s face.

“Why the heck do I feel this way every time I see him?!! I feel like hiding when I see him, I must seem weird to Luhan too, since I put my hand over his mouth and stuff.”

You puffed your cheeks, and threw a few more punched the pillow a few more times.

“Yah! Take that!” With one last hit, you threw yourself onto the bed.

“I don’t even understand why my heart starts to throb every time when he looks at me…”

 

Hi guiseeee~

Do you like the music?? Did it match the chappie?!! :DD

I think it did

;3

An extra-long chappie is rewarded to all of you,

 as a treat for waiting for me to update XDD

Anyways, every time I listen to this song,

 It always urges me to watch the drama ‘Goong/Princess Hours’ all over again…

It was a really cute drama, and the main character was cute, and all the guys were cute…

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I can’t explain my feels D:

Also, woohooo! My first time writing 6 pages

 for a chappie in font 11 Calibri……So freaken tiny D:

Anyways, I hope you liked it!     >//<

Comment & Subscribe :DD

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3