Trees...Are Beautiful (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Blissful Kiss

The sun’s rays shone into the window, between the curtains of your bedroom.

Right in your face.

Your eyebrows furrowed in irritation, as you squirmed under the light. Your hand searched around unconsciously to find your lost pillow, but instead, grabbing your blanket. With a grin with the thought you had the pillow, you whizzed it across the bed,

“Omo!”

You fell onto the wooden surface of the ground. (A/N LOL)

“God.” You sniffed as your body automatically went up, rubbing your eyes . You climbed into your warm bed, and pulled the blankets over yourself. Wiping the drool off your face, you giggled, whispering to yourself,

“So relaxing-“

 

~PABO PABO PABO~

 

Your annoying but cute pig alarm went off. You groaned in frustration, but didn’t stop in waking up.

Truth is, you weren’t really the type to be, “Oh look at this! It’s morning! I see birds!!,” –Stretch- “And look! A pig dancing in the rain-“

No. You cherished, and I mean you CHERISHED your sleep. With your eyes closed half way, you walked towards you closet, and pulled out your uniform. You revised what your parents had said yesterday during dinner.

 

“Miyoung” You mother broke the silence.

“Yes?” Was what you replied back. You parents glanced at eachother in concerned but, at most, tranquil expressions.

“We’ll won’t be able to make it home tomorrow.” You pinched your eye-brows together.

“Why?”

“Well, we’re going to an old friend’s funeral.” A disturbing silence occurred for a moment.

“He was murdered by a woman, who escaped from prison.” You stopped spooning your dinner, and looked up.

“What?-”

“She’s still out on the run, but it’s impossible for her to be in Seoul, since she has no money, and is possibly still in Pohang.”

You stared at your parent’s with insecurity.

“How…did she get into prison before killing?...”

Your mother swallowed her saliva.

“S-She…Just stay safe when you travel to and from school. We don’t want you to get hurt. She’s already taken over 60 victims, and have somehow managed to have escaped multiple times.”

 

You stared up at yourself in the mirror, straghtening your clothes. You didn't look pretty, but definitely at least, slightly above average.

“What harm could be done, when the women is in Pohang? Mom overreacts too much”

 

You locked the front door, and checked if it was locked, looking towards your white bike with a beaming smile.

“Annyeong Peach! Missed me for the past few days right?” You winked towards the bike, as you hastily climbed over it.

Yes. You, Miyoung, still talk to your bike. (A/N…..PUAHAHA)

You directed your bike onto the path swiftly, and began to pedal slowly. Have I told you about the cherry blossoms outside yet?

The pink cherry blossoms looked gorgeous, as it towered over eachother. Somehow, it created a large tunnel, with the sun’s sunlight leaking into the non-covered areas.

It felt like the times when you were in America. The breeze enveloping you into an embrace, the sun showering it’s warmth onto you, and the way how the trees would sway in between the wind in rhythm –

But honestly, the trees were better in Seoul. Heck! They’re cherry blossoms!

And the best part; they’re covered in an embracing, gentle colour. Pink.

 

MUAHAHAHAA

A double update for all you sweeties ;)

Be good little fellows and, I bet you forgot about a teeny, tiny piece of information I have finallllyyyyy leaked to you guys! ;D

Nahah, don’t you dare peek into the past chapters to check if you have missed anything!

Also, somehow I can't put on images on my chappies anymore ;A;

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae.