Valentine's Day

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Crystal Flower’ (Goong/Princess Hours OST)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

Crystal Flower

 

This chappie is special, since this chapter

will be looking at Seul, Hana, L.Joe, and your stories

on Valentine's Day

_________________________

 

Two weeks passed. You became closer with Exo, and of course had been secretly shipping Hana and Luhan together. You would always meet Exo at random times, and it was actually humorous. And about Teen Top…it was the same as Exo, but that would only happen if L.Joe wasn’t there.

Also, you’ve been trying to get Seul and Kris together too. But she would always abandon the plan called: Trap Kris In A Bubble Of Love But Not Literally.

Seriously, who came up with that name?

Oh right.

You.

You gazed into your calendar intensely.

“No way…in one day, it’ll be Valentine’s Day…” Your voice trailed off.

Fist-pumping in the air, you glanced at Honey the teddy bear.

“Honey!  Should I help Hana and Seul make something for their crushes? I’ve been trying to give Luhan hints that Hana likes him…”

You wriggled your eye-brows immaturely.

You dialed Hana’s number, but someone called you first. You lifted your phone towards your ear.

“Hello?” You called.

“Oh why hello there” A so-called e tone was hinted in Hana’s voice. You chuckled.

“Hana! I was just about to call you-”

“Can you help me and Seul make chocolate?! We’re thinking of confessing…” Her voice sounded frantic.

A smile formed on your face. “Omo! Really?!! That’s a great idea!“

“Oh, and don’t worry, we have everything set already, so all we have to do is make it!”

You grinned. “Okay, I’ll come.”

 

After riding your bike for a good 10 minutes, you finally reached Hana’s house.

Her house was a one-story house, but it was very neat and tidy. It’s also very spacious inside, despite its looks on the exterior. The exterior of the house was blue.

With a lean finger, you pressed onto the doorbell, and in a second, Seul opened the door with a bright smile, which literally sparked up imaginary flowers everywhere.

She led you in, and you looked at the kitchen. It was stacked with ingredients, and Hana was holding a pink apron towards you. She wore a blue apron, and Seul wore a yellow one.

“Aww! These aprons are so cute!” You put it over you, tying the laces at the sides.

Hana started to squeal, and the three of you loomed over the counter.

“Ok. We have the chocolate bars, chocolate moulds, piping bags, decorating pens and of course, pretty wrappers!”

Seul tapped her chin in thought. “Do we need sprinkles for the moulding for more cuteness?”

You chuckled. “What kind of suggestion is that? They’re guys! We can put sprinkles for extras.”

“Good idea.”

“So…first of all, we have to crush up the chocolate…easy!”

After crushing the bars and filling three-quarters of the piping bag, the three of you went onto the next steps.

And it wasn’t easy.

Hana had trouble boiling the water and melting the chocolate all together. And the step when you had to put the chocolate into the moulds…yeeeesh.

It was a disaster. But of course you lended a hand.

Even though making the chocolate was difficult, the three of you went through all the hardships and put your soul into it. You softened at the two as they tried hard to make the chocolates, because that's what makes it meaningful, on a Valentine’s day.

A head popped out of nowhere, secretly eyeing what was going on. Hana’s mother peeked at the three of you making the chocolates, her eyes softening.

Hands grabbed her waist. “Omo!”

A voice started to whisper.

“I remember when you made me chocolates, they were beautiful.”

Mr Jung looked upon her lovingly, and quietly whispered, “Come on jagiya, let’s not interrupt them.”

Mrs Jung found herself nodding, and they crept away silently.

Putting the chocolate moulds into the fridge, you waited for 45 minutes.

Finally, it was time to decorate the chocolates. It took a while since Hana and Seul wanted to make it look nice and neat.

“Haha! Look! Doesn’t this look like Luhan?!”

You laughed. “Yes.”

“Oh what about mine?!” Seul pointed towards her decorated one. “This looks like Kris!”

“Really?!” You looked at her chocolate, and giggled.

“So...Kris looks like a blob huh? I never knew that, haha.” With that, you dipped a finger into the icing and drew a moustache on her.

Everything soon turned into a fight of icings, but it soon turned down.

“Omo! My eomma is gonna kill me if she finds out she made this mess!”

 

 

A day passed by swiftly.

Your eyes fluttered open. *It’s Valentine’s Day.*

You didn’t know why, but you felt a foreign feel of excitement.

 

“Hey Miyoung, make some for yourself too!”

“But, I’m don’t have anyone to give it to though-“

“Oh really?” Both Seul and Hana wriggled their eye-brows. You put your hands up. “I have no idea what you’re on about.”

Seul and Hana looked at eachother, and replied, “You’ll know in the end of the day.”

 

You smiled a small smile as your eyes soon flickered over a small pack of chocolate, enclosed in pretty clear wrappings, with cute stickers covering the batch.

 

 

Caressing the batch of chocolate, you carried it as you walked along the school hallways.

A voice startled you. Turning around, you saw two figures standing outside the teacher’s staffroom. *What the-*

Miss Oh hit Mr Choi on the chest playfully.

“You’re so cheeky, and so cute aigoo!” She pinched his cheeks.

In a second, your body began to stiffen, your face cringing. Nothing was worse than your own teachers being lovey dovey in front of other students.

Your eyes flickered towards the floor. *When am I going to have my own boyfriend.*

Mr Choi and Miss Oh soon connected their lips together. *And when am I going to have my stupid first kiss?* You thought with envy.

 

 

Hana bit her lips nervously, hiding her chocolates behind her back. Luhan was sitting on the bench outside of the school, under a cherry blossom tree, reading a book.

“Luhan.” With that small squeak, Luhan froze in his spot. *It’s her.*

“Um…here. This is for you. Be happy I made it personally for you, and only you.”

Hana shoved the batch into his hands and walked away, leaving her anxiousness behind altogether.

Swallowing his saliva, Luhan looked towards the chocolates with soft eyes, before looking towards her direction.

Hana’s mid-length, hazel-brown hair swayed from side to side in a cute way. And the way her posture looked like when she walked, was quirky and weird in other people’s eyes, but really, he thought it was adorable, and admirable in a way. She didn’t strut like most girls in school, and she kept that loving, natural look and appearance. And last of all, her personality.

He’s watched from afar in the same classes he took as her, and Hana had the most bubbly, and kind personality, it was enough for him to just watch her.

*Thank you…Hana*

 

On the other side, Seul enveloped her chocolates tight to her chest. She could hear Kris’s voice, though she couldn’t make out the words.

With all the courage she had, she turned around, only finding her heart stop in a breakable way.

There were girls around Kris, showing cleavage and batting their fake eye-lashes. That’s it.

Her heart told her to run away, but the other side of her heart, urged her to stay. She could only watch.

 

 

Meanwhile that happened, you looked at your wrist, where your watch stayed.

You were sitting under a random tree outside of school.

“Gosh…I haven’t seen Hana or Seul for the whole day. And Baekhyun’s gone too…”

In unawareness, your eye-lids soon became heavy, limping up and down, and soon closed.

Until something woke you up.

 

~RING RING RING~

 

Your eyes fluttered open, and you felt like banging your head.

"Why did the bell have to ring now?!! I was just about to fall asleep-"

You heard the bell ring again.

“No way! I’m late for class! I don’t want to be punished-”

You ran hastily towards you classes, forgetting the chocolates you had left on the ground.

 

 

School had finished, and L.Joe wandered absentmindedly around the school, looking for a tree to doze off upon. Something brown caught his eye, and his eyes flickered over it as he paced slowly towards it.

They were chocolates wrapped in a clear bag, covered in pretty stickers.

Looking around, he shrugged his shoulders, as he grabbed the chocolates and opened the bag, blissfully munching onto it.

*Not bad…*

 

 

Hi guiseee~

OMG this chappie is sooooo crappy TT TT

I don’t have time to make it better in grammar and stuff

Are you wondering why?

Because it’s past midnight, meaning it’s morning TT TT

So tired

Also…I made this chappie a special because…

It’s my 30th chapter celebration!

I’m serious guys, it’s a special message made for you guys! ^^

Please click here, to read my special message of my 30th chapter celebration!!

Click Me! ;D

I know some of you won’t click it, but please, it’s dedicated, from me to you.

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul