Here Comes Trouble

Blissful Kiss

You pointed at L.Joe accusingly. *No way! That erted scaredy-cat is in my class?!!*

L.Joe put his hand onto his chest, looking offended.

“What about me? I know, my hair is awesome.”

A smirk was soon plastered onto his mouth, as he watched you amusedly. Why were you amusing you ask? Because you were pouting to the point where you looked like a duck, and arms folded above your chest. Haha. You looked like Tom the Cat’s twin. You know, Tom and Jerry?

He shook his head in satisfaction.

*Rule number one of the annoy list, act like you’re a narcissist.* His smirk grew wider.

You looked back at him with penetrating eyes.

“Ouch.” You heard him mutter. Heh, you guessed your glare was so powerful, it hurt him.

You twitched your nose, and stuck your tongue out quickly, hastily cowering away.

With a small grin forming on your face, you took out your pencil case, grabbing out an eraser. You took out a spare rubber band you had once absentmindedly just taken from somewhere, and a pen.

You mentally cackled.

Putting the pen through the rubber band, you took out your eraser, pulling it back. *MUAHAHAHHAHAA Watch this, old hag.*

Releasing all the straining of the rubber band, the eraser flew across your table.

THWACK

Landing into L.Joe’s so called beautiful head. Bewildered, L.Joe glanced back at you, with a wide mouth, open like the shape of an ‘o’.

“Y-YAH! That hur-“

With a small clear of the throat, the once absent teacher, stepped in front of the room.

“I trust that you students have been waiting responsibly for my return.“

She raised an accusing eye-brow, directed towards L.Joe, and towards the other students, who had been caught dancing on the tables like petty maniacs.

“Now, take out your text books and turn to page 58.”

You grinned, and flipped over your text book pages, as L.Joe looked as if he could explode. No, it’s not because you made the teacher look at him so accusingly, it was because, he didn’t get to have his revenge, right after you flicked that stupid eraser to his head. It really did hurt. But, then again, he also wanted his school records good. He was only badass outside of school and everything.

You didn’t know of course.

All you knew, was that he’s tall, looks like a super-model, a narcissist, stubborn-

Oh! And he’s blonde.

And that was all you needed to know.

 

After your classes, you went to your locker and put in your books.

Your ears pricked up, as you heard footsteps slowly approach you. With a puzzled face, you turned around in a swift movement. Your face soon paled, as three towering girls gave you looks of detest. A loud silence soon advanced, along with suspense. The three girls all wore short skirts, and wore make-up, which were highly prohibited. But other than what they were wearing, their faces were, surprisingly gorgeous. But, the beauty was already ruined either way, since they were scowling in despicable ways.

In great reluctance, you opened your mouth to speak. “C-Can I help you?”

The girl standing on the left, scoffed in your face, as if it was the obvious thing.

“We saw you last time-“

“Why did you hurt our poor L.Joe-oppa’s leg?!! Don’t you know he’s been injured enough already?!”

You opened your mouth in awe.

*L.Joe? Injured enough already? Since when! The whole time, he’s been erted, being an old hag, a scaredy cat, cocky-*

“You can’t just toss your hair back and walk all over his face! Rule no. 1 of the fan girl rule book. Protect our oppas no matter WHAT.”

*Dammit, these girls don’t know what they’re trying to do. I’m good at fighting you know! Even if I wasn’t taught how to fight, my instincts are awesome!”

“B-but he was the one who started it by wanting my ity!”

The girl in the middle of the pack, raised her hand up, ready to slap you. You closed your eyes in anxiety, but still, there was not a single movement. Opening your eyes, you gasped to see a hand that had prevented it to happen.

The girl looked back up, with scornful eyes, but seeing who it was, her eyes quickly changed.

“O-oppa!”

L.Joe looked emotionlessly at her, and quietly said,

“No. 2 of the fan girl rule book, don’t hit my enemy, that’s my job.” The girl looked back even further, to find all of Teen Top, crowding around him. She swallowed her saliva.

“B-but I wasn’t going to touch her oppa! We were just asking if she was in our classes, since she’s new!”

She battered her long, fake eye-lashes at him. With no trust, he squeezed her wrist tighter.

“Ow! O-oppa, you’re hurting me.”

Niel couldn’t take it anymore, he shook L.Joe’s arm, and whispered, “Dude…I think you should stop.”

With firm eyes, he let go of her wrist. The three girls squeaked, and scurried away. You glanced back at L.Joe, to see him gazing down at you. You gave him eyes like this ------> O.O

With that, you quickly walked away yourself. *What the heck was that??!!!* You mentally face palmed.

As you quickly strolled away, his eyes unintentionally went towards your knee. It surprised him that there was a scrape, with blood covering it.

 

Hi Guiseeee~ ;DD

Since last time I checked, I lost a few subscribers, so I hastily made an update.

It’s because I didn’t want to disappoint you, you know?

I don’t know if you’re disappointed in me for something,

but if you are, I’m sorry

I’ll try better as an author

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul_Ish