Goodbye Everyone...

Blissful Kiss

As you boarded the plane, you looked around. You were amazed and opened your mouth in awe. There were TV screens and seats that could fold back and forth and to you…well…it was very spacious. You finally found your seat and you sat down, but froze when you saw a handsome face. You looked on the corner of your eye and observed him, without being noticed.

                                                                  Pretend he was awake guys :D

                                                                 

 

 

The weird thing was…he had many piercings. *Wouldn't that hurt?*You thought as you began to study his facial features carefully. You had to admit…he was quite handsome. As he lifted up his face when he felt something eyeing him,  you met his eyes. The both of you stared at eachother, frozen for another 3 seconds and you suddenly felt embarrassed and you quickly apologised. *You idiot, now he thinks you’re a stalker!! Great job me* You thought sarcastically.

“I-I’m sorry” You whispered as you looked out the window.

“It’s alright, and by the way…what’s your name?”

“M-my name?!! O-oh, uh…it’s Miyoung” You stammered.

“Miyoung? Nice name. Mine is Sungyeol” You swallowed your saliva as he smiled.

                                                         

A/N Hi guys, IT’S SUNGYEOL! XDD and yes, he’s from Infinite ;DD I told you I would make cameos ;DD

P.S He has the same birthday as me :DD 27th of August :DD

                                                                                                 

You watched some movies and slept, but after a while, you wanted to do something else. 2 hours had past and you were bored to death. *I wish Suzy and the others were here with me…I miss them already…* You thought miserably. To pass time, you looked out the window, to realize that you were up in the clouds. You softly gasped. The scenery was so…breathtaking. You felt the sun gazing down at you, feeling as though it was almost smiling as it floated beyond the pure white clouds that moved bit by bit. And the sky was very pretty, like the colours that appears when the sun sets. As you looked at the beautiful scenery, you started to wonder what would happen once you get to Seoul. Would you make any friends like Suzy and the others? Will you finally have your own boyfriend? And will you finally get to share your first kiss with anyone?

As you continued to stare at the magnificent scenery, your eyelids slowly drooped down and you fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.

                                                                                                   

You felt a pair of warm hands shaking your shoulders a bit and you gradually opened your eyes to find a blurry face in front of you. Voices started calling you.

“Miyoung....Miyoung, wake up! We’re here.” Your mother and the flight attendant softly called you, enough for you to wake up. You slowly opened your tired eyes to see your mother, your father and the flight attendant.

You looked at the area around you and you quickly sat up.

“Where are we?” You quickly asked. “We’re in Seoul, miss.” The flight attendant answered.

“BWO?!” And with that, you quickly looked out the plane window. The plane had already landed at the airport.

“oh…” You said in disappointment. Why you were disappointed? Because you thought that all this living in Seoul and leaving your friends and your home was all just a bad dream. But…it seemed that it was not.

“Dear, it’s time to go” Your mother nudged you to stand. You sighed and slowly stood up and exited the plane with your parents. As you walked out, the sunlight suddenly hit your sleepy face and you quickly covered it and groaned in annoyance.

“It’s so great to be back in Seoul” Your mother sighed in content. “Indeed” Your father agreed.*It’s great to be here? Pshhh, I just came here, and I already hate it.* You thought in displeasure. You squinted your eyes as you started to walk into the airport.

As you and your parents entered the airport, your eyes widened in amazement. The airport was crammed and filled with people. You felt a bit awkward to walk past so many…Asians?

A/N LOL You felt awkward in front of thousands of Koreans since you were used to the multicultural atmosphere back in America.

You cringed as you passed unfamiliar people who stared at you. Your nose twitched in annoyance. *What’s with them staring at me like that…mom…dad…..help me?!!* You felt like hiding in a corner and never come out.

“Mom…where are we going to stay?” You softly asked as you looked down onto the ground.

“We’ll be staying at our new house. We already put the furniture in it.”

“Oh…ok…”

Finally, you and your parents exited the jam packed airport and went to call a taxi. As you waited for a taxi, you looked at your surroundings. Everything didn’t feel the same…and you didn’t like it. It was just…uncomfortable.

“Miyoung, the taxi’s here!” Your dad yelled.

“Ok! I’m coming!” You shouted back as you ran towards them.

                                                                                                               

You stood there, unable to move your position, looking at the 2 storey house that you and your parents were going to stay in for the rest of your life. Looking back at your old home back in America, your house always felt welcoming and warm. But now…you don’t understand why, but it doesn’t feel the same anymore. *Maybe it’s just that I’m not used to it yet* You thought. Then, unexpectedly, you felt someone tap you on the shoulder.

“Come on Miyoung, bring your suitcase up into your bedroom and help us with the other bags.” Your mother beckoned.

“Ok…”

                                                                                                               

As you finished packing, you felt like you needed some air, so you went out to the front of the house and you gasped in shock. You haven’t noticed it…but you just found out that looking at the street that your new house rested on… were cherry blossoms that arched to make a…sort of tunnel. And beneath the so called tunnel was the road. Except, you can see the sunlight shining through it. *Wah…so beautiful* Your eyes started to soften. *I can get used to this…riding my bike through these magnificent streets.*

You went back into the house and you started to explore. In this 2 storey house, it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a beautiful back yard. You went into your bedroom and you stared at it. Your bedroom walls were pure white and your bed was a luxurious brown. Then, you sat on the edge of your soft bed and you gazed at the picture that sat on your drawers. It was you…and your best friends, Suzy, Alice and Courtney. You reached out and you caressed your thumb over it tenderly. *Guys…you won’t forget me…right?* Your eyes edges drooped down and you felt a pang in your heart. “You’ll forget me, I just know it.” And with that, you started bawling tears.

                                                                                                               

“Miyoung! Dinner is ready!” Your mother called. But you didn’t come down. *What’s going on?* Your mother thought as she went up the stairs to reach your room.

"Miyoung, dinners ready” she said as she opened a door. *Oops…wrong room, silly me* She chuckled.

“Dinners ready” This time, she opened your door and entered the room, only to find you fast asleep on your bed. Her eyes softened as she pulled the blankets over you.

“Miyoung-ah, I’m sorry for giving you all this trouble...” and with that, she turned off the lamp and she softly closed the door.

 

A/N Ayo waddup guys???! Do you like this chapter?! I know…it’s crap right? *sniff* Anyways, you’re in for a drama in the next few chapters ;DD…don’t worry, you’ll be in for a surprise ;DD

Stay tuned to Blissful Kiss!     ^(0.-)>   Hurrahhh!! ;DD

Next Chapters Spoilings (like in korean dramas)

BWO? I’m stuck in the janitors closet!!?! And worse!...with a g-guy?!

She’s like an angel fallen from the heavens above

I hated that girl ever since she came to this school

Don’t forget to leave a Comment & Subscribe ;DD

Love

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

P.S Do you think something’s wrong with me if I fantasise? 0_0…cuz my friends call me crazy and obsessed…0_0…

To people who are still reading this story: I could kiss you guyyssss~~~ ^(O3-)> chu~ chu~   

LMFAO ;DD