Flashbacks Are Jerks

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Only Human’ by K (OST of ‘1 Litre Of Tears’)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

Only Human

________________________

 

 

“Byunghun-aah!”

 

The boy turned his head around with big, curious doe eyes.

“Oh! Eomma!” The middle-aged woman smiled a small smile, and crouched down to the small boy’s height.

“Eomma! Where’s appa?” His mother’s eyes glistened as she looked into his eyes.

“Appa’s at work, he’ll come back home later.”

“Oh, ok.”

With that, Byunghun pointed towards a pleasant-looking flower.

“Eomma…what is this? I saw dad give you a red one of this flower a few days ago.” His mother heartily chuckled in amusement as her son looked awfully puzzled.

“This, Byunghun-aah, is a Camellia.” The boy glanced at his mother with widened eyes.

“C-Cam-mellia?” The woman pointed towards the flower. “Do you know what colour this flower is?”

Byunghun scratched his head absentmindedly. “White?”

“Correct. Would you like me to tell you what this flower symbolizes?” The boy nodded furiously, before listening attentively.

“A white Camellia, means loveliness, ideal love, and that you’re adorable.”

He grinned. “Hehe, I’m adorable…eomma! Can you tell me the other colours?!”

The woman smiled a genuine smile towards her son, as he the flower with his thumb.

“Of course.” She pointed towards the other Camellia flowers of different colours, and opened to speak.

“A pink camellia, means you’re longing for a man,” She then pointed towards a red Camellia,

“and a red one, means you’re a flame in one’s heart.”

Byunghun’s mouth then shaped like an ‘o’, and glanced back towards his mother.

“So…that means the flower that appa gave you, meant that you were a flame in his heart?” She beamed, before replying,

“Yes, son.”

The two smiled, each genuine, as the mother led the boy around the garden, with hands entwined. Hearty laughs were exchanged, but a growing love, was also present.

(A few days later)

“Byunghun…your parents can’t pick you up tonight…” As if on cue, a thunder lightning could be heard.

The boy’s eye-brows pinched together. “What?! Why?! They told me they were going to come to pick me up later!”

The care-taker grabbed Byunghun’s shoulders, and regrettably told him,

“I’m sorry Byunghun-aah…they- they were involved in a car crash.They…they didn’t survive.”

Burning tears started to form in the little boy’s eyes, as he began to stutter in horror. It felt like the whole world crumbled in front of him, like darkness had brutally devoured the universe, like everyone had left him alone, and rejected.

“N-no! You’re lying!”

There were so many words to describe how it felt like, to have your loved ones die, when you didn’t even know. To be told that your loved ones had died, it was a terrible feeling. A feeling that should be forbidden, and one that shouldn’t be felt, by anyone.

Byunghun ran out of the child’s centre and ran into a corner, as the clouds shredded tears also. Cold water engulfed him, as if comforting him. He crouched down, and swayed side to side with his arms hugging his knees, comforting himself from all the troubles.

He began to sing a song, that his parents used to sing, to relieve him from anxiety. The deafening rain could be heard, silencing his voice, as he tried to stay calm.

“When you’re alone, don’t be afraid,

Because eomma and appa are here to protect you,

We’ll bring you to the ocean and sea-side to see the fish and sand,

We’ll bring you to the park, to play and swing,

We’ll even bring you to the secret garden, to see the flowers and the fairies,

Eomma and Appa love you,

Because you are our world.

So stay strong, be brave, and lift your head up high,

Because we’ll always watch over you.”

 

 

L.Joe opened his eyes in shock. A small tear slid down his eye, as his upper body went up from his chair.

He looked around the classroom. It was empty, and noises of people eating, and laughing, echoed through the halls from the cafeteria.

It really felt like this. He felt empty, and isolated, like the tear that had fallen from his eye.

It was forgotten.

 

“No! I can do it!”

Baekhyun suggested he applied the cream onto your scrape continuously.

“Noo!!! I can do it myself!”

“If you don’t let me do it for you, I’ll tickle you!” Your eyes widened, and your mouth began to shape like an ‘o’.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Baekhyun grinned like a goof, and replied with a seducing voice, and a wink,

“Try me.” You sighed in exhaustion from his mischief, and gave up completely. “Fine.” You scratched your hand carelessly. Baekhyun poked out his tongue.

“Mehrong~” You poked back your own tongue towards him. He chuckled in glee, and opened the cream, before applying it to your scrape.

You winced. “Ouch…”

“Hmmm, how did you get this anyways?” Baekhyun questioned as he focused on your scrape.

“Err…oh! Now I remember! I got the scrape when I bumped into Sehun!” You began to realize, as you tapped your chin.

“What?!!! That squirt hurt you?!! Don’t worry Miyoung! I’ll teach him a lesson-“ He sat up and rolled up his sleeves. You quickly tugged his arm back.

“What- NO!”

Baekhyun chuckled heartily, and replied as he went back to apply the cream to your scrape, “Yes, eomma.” You grinned.

“Heh, if I’m a mother, you’re my son! Now listen to what I say!”

“Bwo?!!”

“Hehe, I’m just kidding.” Baekhyun closed the cream box, and enthusiastically exclaimed,

“Done! Now don’t be clumsy again, okay?!”

“Haha, okay, okay.”

Hana and Saemi watched the skin-ship between you and Baekhyun with blinking eyes. Seriously, it was like rubbing in their faces that Baekhyun was STILL, lovey-dovey, haha.

 

 

Hiii guiseeeeeeeeeeee~

How are you all today?!

I see I have answered a comment ;)

*cough*LjoeLove1560*cough*

Haha, LOL the beginning of this chapter, was the answer to why L.Joe was being to creepy with the flowers XDD ….

Oh! And about the depressing chappie today…..you can stop the music now, and listen to other songs cause I don’t want you to be depressed just listening to it like I am

If you haven’t watched ‘1 Litre Of Tears’ I recommend it to you! >//<

But, warning is, it’s depressing, and I cried a lot watching the Japanese drama. Trust me, it really gets into your emotional system…I watched it along with all my other cousins, and we always had a tissue box ready XDD but they’re all adults now D:

Anyways,

Bye, and have a good day….

Ok, I need to stop talking now XDD Haha ;D

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

And for the…tenth time…

Saranghae. ;3