A Cupid's Arrow Is Annoying

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘Love U Like U’ 

While you read this chappie! :DD

Love U Like U

____________________

 

You shuffled towards the table with Baekhyun, Saemi and Hana. Gripping your tray tightly, you slowly walked towards them, feeling penetrating eyes follow your way.

Hana unintentionally looked up, and her face brightened, directing a wave to you. You put the plate onto the table and sat down, next to Baekhyun.

“Hi guys!”

Hearing your foreign but comforting voice, Baekhyun’s eyes literally shot out sparkles, just seeing you.

Okay…not literally…but you know what I mean by those terms.

Yup. For the past few days, his heart has been beating abnormally ever since he met you. Is that strange? Or is it because the Love Cupid is playing a trick on him?

Seul managed to notice it, and absentmindedly snorted in amusement, spooning her food as she nudged Hana in the arm.

Hana innocently glanced at her, and Seul nodded towards Baekhyun’s way. She turned her head around.

Oh god.

It was her WORST. NIGHTMARE. Baekhyun’s eyes were covered with love hearts, and LOVE STRUCK was practically written on his forehead. Hana grimaced, as she had never seen such a friend get shot with an arrow by a Cupid.

Time passed as the four of you chatted like you knew eachother ever since you were babies who cried when your dummy was taken away from you. It was time to go to your classes again. You sighed.

 

School had ended as the bell continuously rang. You found yourself to be a little lucky, since the old erted hag weren’t in your classes. You know who I mean.       (A/N Haha)

As you walked along the side path, you pumped up your fist. *Mom is counting on me to make it home safely. I can still remember right?*

You looked between the two different roads, outside the gate of Seoul Academy. Biting your lip, you nodded and went to the left. *Yup! It’s definitely this way.*

Baekhyun was teasing his dongsaengs until something caught his eye. A small but pretty bird flew across, the sky and into a tree, leading his visions directed onto a girl who looked familiar.

His face lit up at the sight, with of course Chanyeol realizing the sudden movement. He followed where Baekhyun was looking, and saw you walking to the left, with your finger pointing to a direction in recognition.

He looked at Baekhyun’s face, and then to you. Then back to Baekhyun, then to you. This little routine was repeated, until his mind actually caught on.

*Wait a minute…Baekhyun’s looking at her…and he looks like he’s seen a goddess…don’t tell me….he likes her?!!!*

He snickered, and whispered his information into Sehun’s ear. Sehun looked at Chanyeol in disbelief.

“You just noticed hyung?! You’re so slow in these type of things!” With that small statement, he playfully whacked his hyung’s head.

“Hey guys, I have to go, I have business to do!” With eyes still attached to you, he raced towards you, with not a second glance to spare for EXO.

Kris shook his head in amusement. *I see, Baekhyun really did get hit with a Cupid’s arrow hard. Maybe so hard, that it even reached his heart.*

A body crashed into his and he sprang back.

“What the-“

Luhan looked at him with a flushed face from the playing, and quickly muttered an apology.

“Oh sorry Kris it was an accident- PUAHAHAHAHAHA”

He continued to laugh as Sehun tickled him.

Suho and Kris mentally face-palmed.

Hana bravely tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Yes?” He quickly murmured.

“Uh…have you seen Baekhyun? He’s supposed o be walking with us.”

“Oh! He’s chasing after Miyoung.”

With that small response, Hana quickly raced towards Seul, who was hiding.

“Seul!! You can’t believe what I had just heard! Baekhyun really DOES like Miyoung! Omona! Should we get her together with him?!!”

Seul’s mouth opened wide, magically turning into a smile that could be worthy of a whole castle.

“Omo! Really?!!! OMG YUSSHHHHHHHH”

 

Baekhyun reached you, and grabbed your shoulders in surprise. You jumped in shock, to see Baekhyun smiling widely at you.

“B-Baekhyun-oppa!” You glanced at him with innocent eyes. “Aren’t you supposed to be walking with Seul and Hana?!”

A small chuckle emitted from his mouth.

“I thought it would be more fair to walk with you, since you wouldn’t be alone. So starting from today, I’ll walk you home every day!”

You chuckled with a small shake of your head, from his enthusiasm.

To be honest, you quite enjoyed his company, and how it was so easy to talk to him. Laughs and giggles were exchanged between the two of you, and the both of you had a great time.

Except, the only thing you didn’t know, was that he would soften every time he got to look at your face. He couldn’t help, but admire you in every single way. Your cute nose-bridge, your eyes when they sparkled the colour of dark chocolate, and your smile. Do we even have to explain your smile? In his eyes,  just by looking at your smile, he felt like melting.

And his heart would flutter every time.

 

You both stopped in front of a house.

“This is it…my home.”

Home…right now…it still felt a bit foreign, since you always called the house back in America… ‘home’.

It just felt…different.

“Well…bye! And thatnks for walking me home. I really loved your company. It felt…nice.”

Baekhyun looked at your small, but genuine smile, and felt a small smile climbing onto his face himself also.

You slowly went to open the front door, and went you finally opened it, you looked at Baekhyun.

His eyes flickered over your forgotten scrape.

He rubbed his neck in awkwardness.

“Err….Miyoung?”

He said softly. You glanced back at him in curiosity.

“Yes?”

“…Is your leg okay?”

*What-?* Your eyes travelled towards your knee, and you slightly paled. You plastered a smile onto your face.

“Yeah! Don’t worry! I’ll be fine! It’s not like I’m going to die- I’ll survive!”

You waved it off.  A small smile reached his lips, as your smile had brightened up his day again. With the last exchange of waves, you slowly limped into the house.

You blew air into your cheeks, as you looked at the scrape on your knee.

“I thought I cleaned you already, so why is there blood still coming out of you?” You absentmindedly said out loud.

You sighed as you looked at the empty house.

“That’s right…mom and dad aren’t here today because they’re going to a friend’s funeral…”

 

Annyeong Guiseeeee~

Do you like this extra long chappie of mine ;D

Haha

I know, I know

It’s not long at all D:

But, I hope you liked it!

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae.