OMG I LOVE RIDES

Blissful Kiss

 

“Eckk!”

 L.Joe spit out his half-chewed food in revolt, leaving everyone’s insides churn. Your face was scrunched up, and your body stiffened, as your eyes fixed onto the gnawed food, that had traces of green, brown and white bits here and there.

L.Joe scrutinised the food with his face and body movements, before arrogantly stating,

“Ewwwww, I hate hospital food!”

Everyone felt like face-palming, while Changjo slammed his forehead onto the counter on the side of the room numerously.

Breaking the silence, Ricky snickered immaturely before he gained another whack from CAP.

“Oww Hyung, I swear I’m gonna have a seizure after this-“

CAP extended a fist up to threaten Ricky, still managing to maintain his angry image. Ricky raised both his hands up innocently.

“Ok, ok. I was wrong.”

Ignoring Teen Top’s childishness, you took the spoon out of L.Joe’s hand, before leaning closer.

Your mouth opened, before you tried to force the spoon into his mouth. “Ah.”

“N-no! Get that disgusting food away from me!” The two of you quarrelled for who knows how long on eating the food.

In the end, you gave up. L.Joe brightened. “Can I have ice-cream now?”

You scoffed at his sudden change of attitude, and hissed back, “FINE! I’LL BUY YOU ICE-CREAM THEN! BUT-“

“But what?” His eyes enlarged with a fake sparkle in them, trying to manage an innocent look. For a moment, you felt your heart do this flutter thing, but it was soon replaced with disbelief.

*OH HELL NO*

You just couldn’t understand at all. I mean, come on. A grown adolescence male being cute and doing aegyo? Omo. It must be a dream come true for noonas. But for you, it was definitely,

Your worst nightmare.

A small smirk fell onto his face, as you trotted away towards the door, before he stopped you. Your shoulders deflated, and you turned around. “WHAT-“

“I want to go to Lotte World.” He crossed his arms cutely across his chest.

“Uh, we can’t go unless you receive the doctor’s permission, and from what I know of, we can’t let you go-“

 

 

“He can go.”

Doctor Oh flashed a small smile towards the both of you. Before you could object, he added, “He can go. He isn’t injured physically in any way and can move about normally. Everything’s alright, though he needs supervision especially.”

L.Joe grinned in triumph. “Heh. Noona, I won.”

You felt a nerve crack, before yelling, “YAH! I’M NOT YOUR NOONA-“

The doctor had his eyebrows raised, and you sank down into your seat. “Yes Doctor Oh.”

L.Joe brightened, and jumped out of the chair, excited to get out of this weird hospital. You were about to pace towards the door, when the Doctor halted you.

“Miyoung, since Byunghun has experienced bad things, please take care of him. He’ll be back soon enough. He just needs someone by his side, even if he’s not aware of it.”

 

 

“WOAH.”

 L.Joe stared at the amusement park as if he had seen clouds for the first time. There were people, kids running around, and rides in every place the eye could meet.

 His eyes glittered. You noticed something too. It was his first time in Lotte World. But then again, it was your first time too. But you certainly didn’t want to spend your first time with him.

With an open mouth, he ran to different places all at once. Who knew he had the energy? This energy was only reserved for kids. And the last time you checked, his childish mind was in a grown adolescence’s body.

The crowd stared at L.Joe with suspicious eyes, adults holding onto the childrens’ arms, worried that the ‘lunatic’ (but a cute one) would do something to them.

But among the crowd, girls were drooling over him. He stopped what he was doing, and slowly paced towards you. Daggers were sent your way.

“Why are those girls looking at me like that?* He pointed towards the numerous girls staring at him.

*PSHHH MAYBE CAUSE YOU’RE FREAKEN BLONDE-*

“Heh. I must be really handsome.” L.Joe bluntly claimed. Ricky burst out laughing, but paused, peeping towards CAP just in case. Luckily, he wasn’t even looking. In fact, he was eating a hot dog. *Phew, I’m not gonna get hit-*

WHACK.

Niel stifled his immature laughs by coughing and acting innocent. Ricky wailed, and Changjo came to comfort him.

“Come one Ricky, let’s go on some rides.” He sent a glare towards Niel.

Soon, CAP dispersed into the crowd, while the others stayed by your side.

L.Joe’s eyes brightened automatically, before grabbing your arm harshly.

“Y-YAH! LET GO OF ME-“

L.Joe innocently pointed towards a ride. With anxious eyes, your eyes travelled towards the large ride above. No kidding. You HATED heights. L.Joe tugged onto you, his grip threatening to tear your hand off.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Your strength compared to his had a large difference, and he pulled you towards the ride, along with the others in the back. He continued to smile like a creep.

“This is going to be so fun!”

Great.

You were stuck in the crowd of people, heaving into the line, pushing and shoving- you know what I mean. It took such a long time, and L.Joe continued to whinge why it took so long. Nothing seemed to pass the time. Seriously, it was packed.

Something vibrated in your pocket. You brought the phone to your ear, (although you struggled considering all the people) and a voice squeaked from the other end.

On the other side, Baekhyun was trying to distract himself from being panicky. Without thinking, he quickly disconnected the call, and he accidently threw his phone onto the couch.

Shocked of what just happened, he mentally scolded himself before continuing to fan himself. With a small sigh, he flopped regrettably onto the sofa.

“I’m such a coward.”

You blinked multiple times and thought, *What the heck was that about?*

 

 

Hi Guiseeeee~

I know I haven’t been updating frequently, but I’ve been busy. I’m in Week 8 of Term 1, which means assignments, projects, and exams etc.

And guess what? They’re all due at least on the same day or week.

I SWEAR MY TEACHERS ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE

 AAAARGGGGG THY STRESSSSSSSSSSSS

 *Takes deep breaths*

After all this, I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE that I’ll make LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS of updates

Cause it’ll be the school holiday ^^

But that doesn’t mean you’ll have to wait until then   :/

I’ll try to fit in some updates   ;D

Love,

LIFe_Is_stressful_BLissFul