Fangirls

Blissful Kiss

The boy who was about to be introduced, sighed in, what seemed to be boundless, weary exhaustion. He glanced back, to see a girl gathering his left arm in a tight embrace, partly, but intentionally against her chest.

“Sehun-oppa! Don’t you know how hard it was to find you?!” Her bright eyes soon dimmed, as she looked at you, Seul and Hana. Wow. Talk about over-protective. Though she soon shrugged it off.

The girl slightly shook the boy’s arm. Gosh, you felt sorry for him. Sehun heaved a sigh, and he opened his mouth to speak.

“Saemi, I-“

“Shhh.” The girl put a finger against his peach lips. “I want to show you something!” With a beaming smile that could up the living day lights out of everyone, she dragged him away. Sehun gave a quick glance at you and the others, revealing a face of irritation and self-pity.

“Gosh, I hate my life so much,” He mumbled out of pure annoyance.

 

As the two left the cafeteria, a silence was introduced. D.O coughed uneasily, and thought up a reason to leave the situation to rescue Sehun, helping the other members of the oh-so heavenly, good-looking, to die for- Ok, the words to describe them are endless.

“Uh- Mianhae Miyoung-sshi, Hana-sshi, Seul-sshi,” D.O’s giant eyes darted around the place, thinking up an excuse.

“We have some…small business to take care of, please excuse us.” With that, you nodded a farewell, and you went back to look at the other three, to see if they haven’t died of nervousness.

Yep.

They hadn’t died.

Your thoughts were interrupted as your phone started to vibrate. You looked at the ID of the caller, before looking back to the other three.

“Sorry guys, I need to take this call.” With that, you left the cafeteria, looking for a more quiet place to answer.

You sat on a small bench, before picking up the call.

“Hello? Mom?”

“MIYOUNG-AH, WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! WE WERE SO WORIED ABOUT YOU.” You squinted your left eye as she continued to shout, freezing in thought.

*Last night…was when I was trapped inside the janitor’s room with a g-guy! How am I supposed to tell her?! Omo! They can’t know I was with that old hag, Huhu*

You went back to reply in a calm voice, frantically coming up with nonsensical reasons.

“M-Mianhaeyo eomma, I accidently fell asleep in the library when I was doing some homework, because I thought it would be easier to do so I could have some free time.”

You could feel your mother thinking across the phone, your eye twitching in concern. *D-Did she find out I didn’t fall asleep?!*

“Oh…ok, just be careful next time, and don’t you dare fall asleep again in the library. Araji?”

A small smile was planted upon your lips, as you continued to listen to her, the sunlight shining across your face.

“Araso.”

“Ok, good bye Miyoung-aah, I have to continue work.”

“Neh. Bye mom, and take care” With that, you ended the call.

You slowly paced yourself towards the cafeteria, and went back to your table. Baekhyun peered across the table at you, his eye-brows raising up and down in a teasing way.

“So~…talking to your boyfriend lately?” With interested glances, Seul and Hana came closer.

“Y-yah! I have no boyfriend!...T-the caller was my mom.” Baekhyun did a small pout.

“Aww~, why, thanks for ruining my conversation starter,” He slowly nodded his head sideways with a small chuckle, spooning some rice, along with the vegetables.

 

Across the tables, were the other kingkas. Teen Top. Girls started to crowd around their table, offering their home-made food and sweets.

Niel was kindly rejecting them, while CAP and Chunji flirted with some of them. Heck, what could you do when you’re stuck in a group of girls who wanted to tear you into pieces and devour you? Well, it’s better than nothing, to just flirt. Other than that, Ricky was busy having a date. With his food.

Though, L.Joe spaced out as he glanced at you. Gosh, how he frustratingly found you interesting.

*Hmm…I wonder if she lost her ity yet-*

“Oof!”

A girl collapsed onto him, biscuits falling onto his clothes. The girl’s eyes glanced at him at him, dumbfounded.

“Omo! Mianhaeyo!” She quickly got of him, and gathered the biscuits into a basket, deliberately brushing his body as she picked the biscuits one by one. Alas, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yah!” Today was definitely not his day; especially when he was thinking. He threw her arm of his, directing a despicable glare towards her.

“Why the heck were you slobbering your hands all over me?! This is ual harassment!” He pushed her onto the ground, pacing towards the exit.

With frustrating displeasure, he peeked a glance back at you. You were staring at him, with despising eyes. Somehow, in his heart, it hurt. For a girl to give you such a stare, threatening you to die in a hole.

With that, he went out of the cafeteria.

Hi guiseeeee~

LIFe_Is_BLissFul here ;DD

Pheww~ I finally updated today…I bet you started to curse me right? XDD

LOL

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, I mean, it’s crappy

Saranghae to those who stuck to me until now,

I couldn’t do it without you…

Also, I would like to hear from my silent readers also, you’re all so…silent O.o

I-I-I can’t-

I needa hear from you guys D:

Anyways, bye for now! ;3

But until then,

Annyeong friend!!;3

 

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

…….Saranghae! :DD……………