Secret Garden

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘I Really Hate Her’ by IU

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

I Really Hate Her

_____________________

 

Baekhyun smiled a small smile as he looked at a cream that was supposed to be applied to scrapes and cuts. He cautiously put it into his bag, and went to the bottom plat form of the house to put his shoes on.

“Bye eomma! I’m going to school now!” He shouted into the house, as he tightened his shoelace.

A voice called back to him.

“Alright! Bye son! And be safe!”

 “I know eomma!” He picked up his bag, and went out of the house with a bright beam on his face.

 

~YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH-~         

The alarm clock began to ring continuously, as its owner groaned in frustration.

“GOD, JUST SHUT UP!”

L.Joe kicked the alarm clock onto the floor, and it stopped ringing it’s awful sound.

“God, I need to throw that thing into the trash. So annoying.” He muttered as he squinted his eyes.

A cream was standing on the small shelf, looking alone as dust surrounded it. Untouched. And rejected.

 “What are you looking at?” He said as he laid his head on both his arms, looking dazed.

His mind went back to when he saved you from getting slapped. *Pffft. And not even a ‘thank you’ from her. What kind of girl is she?*

With a groan, he slowly climbed out of his warm bed. Cold air hit his exposed arms. In slow paces, he swiftly took the cream and shoved it into his bag, which had been carelessly thrown onto the ground yesterday.

He ruffled his hair as a yawn emitted from his mouth, and rubbed his eyes before slipping into the bathroom.

You see, no-one knew this, but L.Joe didn’t have any parents. His actual parents died in a car crash, when he was only seven years old. And so many tears were shed. After that, he was put into a place where orphans were then taken care of.

 Except, he couldn’t live there anymore since the owners of the place had to close it down. He never had the reason why it closed in the first place in his grasp.

But soon after that, these people from somewhere had given him all his parent’s possessions, since they had died in the car crash.

Depression took him…and then that ‘incident’ devoured him in a whole.  He had nowhere to go. He had no-one to take care of him.

Until one day, a man around 43 embraced him as a loving father, and protected him. He made L.Joe’s home…welcoming. Warm. He was his father, when he needed a father.

Nobody understood him, besides everyone in Teen Top and the man. But, as his new father died himself, he gave his last words, and slowly passed away.

But this time, L.Joe didn’t shed any tears. And he felt so bad. What kind of person doesn’t cry when their loved ones had died? He kept thinking and thinking. But really, deep down, he wanted to cry so badly.

Because then all his troubles, and problems,

would be lifted off his chest.

 

 

You smiled a small smile. Today. Today was the second time you were riding your bike. It really felt like years, ever since leaving America.

As you arrived at near the school gates, you could hear people saying,

“Omo! Luha-oppa is so cute!” or “They are so handsome.”

You chuckled. To be honest, you were like that back in America. With a small sigh, your mind went back to Lee Gikwang’s encounter, back at the park.

You felt clueless to the reason why you felt relieved, even if he did reject you. It was really…

A breath of fresh air.

You abruptly stopped your bike.

Your eyes travelled towards a small garden. Correction is, your eyes had never set on it since it was hidden at the back of the school, so this was really the first time you got to see it, and it was absolutely magnificent. With your eyes never leaving the sight, you walked towards it.

The breeze enveloped you into a tight embrace as you slowly paced.

There were different types of plants, and flowers, and each were dipped by the rainbow in the sky. Trees were well-groomed , and the plants all together, surrounded a large fountain.

What a coincidence. It was a fountain, with little cupids dancing around the insides of the fountain. The design was carved in, in caution and passion.

Crouching down, you gazed at a flower.

 

 

*It’s so pretty….isn’t this a ‘Pensée’? If I could remember…this flower symbolizes ‘Thought’*

As you looked at in admiration, your eyes flickered to another flower.

 

 

Instead of the other flower, the pensée, it was a radiant colour of a soft pink, with a bit of white on the edges.

You caressed the flowers petals with caution of it breaking off. Though a voice stopped you.

“Did you know that flower you’re touching, is a ‘Camellia’?” You gasped in shock and looked back at the person who came out of nowhere, quickly standing up. Your heart skipped a beat.

L.Joe grinned like a goof, and pointed at the flower.

“Wha- what are you doing here?!” L.Joe ignored you, and continued his speech.

“This flower, symbolizes admiration, perfection, and nobility of reasoning.”

You lifted your nose a bit. “So?”

He chuckled. “There’s more to it.”

“A pink camellia, means you’re longing for a man.” He looked at your flushed face. “A red one, means you’re a flame in some one’s heart.”

“A White camellia, means loveliness, ideal love, and that you’re adorable. And in this situation, you have touched a white one, but it’s also a bit pink.”

You scoffed at his statements. “Who said I was longing for a man?!”

L.Joe bent down to the flowers height, before putting his hand next to his ear, as if listening to the flower talk. A smirk reached his face.

“The flower says so.”

You puffed air into your cheeks. *Smart *.  You inattentively scratched your hand.

L.Joe quickly dug through his bag for something.

“Miyoung!! I finally found you!!” Another familiar voice called you. You glanced back to see Baekhyun panting, with his hands on his knees.

With a bright smile still attached to his face, he held out a small cream box.

“Wha-“

“It’s for your scrape! I noticed it still needed some cream, to make it all fine again!”

Your eyes sparkled.

“Really?!! You’re so nice!! Are you sure I could use it?!!”

“Pftttttttt, of course!”

As if on cue, the bell began to ring. “Oh! We have to go now!”

Baekhyun noticed L.Joe standing behind Miyoung, but chose to ignore him. Why you ask?

 Because Teen Top and Exo were enemies.

You see, Teen Top and Exo used to be friends, allies, but one small thing,

Broke them up.

You didn’t know this of course, and looked back also, nodding.

“Bye L-L.Joe,” With that small mutter, you followed Baekhyun in haste.

L.Joe gritted his teeth in a daze, just standing there. In a slow movement, he pulled out what he was looking for.

The cream he took with him from the morning.

He scoffed, at what a coincidence, just by taking it with him. He thought this would happen anyways.

In slow paces, he trudged in regret,

for not giving it to you

first.

 

Haha, aren’t you guys lucky? ;D

*Throws flower petals into the air*

Yup! It’s another long chappie!

It’s extra long cause yesterday, my auntie had a baby boy, and so…yeah….  :DD

But it’s also because I wanted to do it for you guys! :DD

Also, a friend of mine commented:

 

LjoeLove1560:

First of all: I love that song, Love U Like U! I'm not going to click on the link though cuz' I'm on my iPod and I should be getting ready for school... But it's that one song L sang with Yerim, right? So cute!! >\\\<

 Second: lol, Cupid xD Haha, Baekhyunnie is such a idiot, acting all lovey Dovey mushy mushy xD

 Friends funeral? O.o

 ~Ljjang창조

 

Reply:

Why herro dere ;)

I see you have forgotten my little something I had leaked

And I assume everyone has too, since my next chapters were lovey dovey   ;D

And there was a lot of stuff leaked here also, so keep them in mind…

MUAHAHAHAHA

-waves hands-

Oh, don’t bother about me! I’m just being crazy here

-w-

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul_because_of_you_guys

Saranghae.