A Gift

Blissful Kiss

Ricky quickly sat up, but CAP put his hand on his shoulder. “Leave him alone for a while, ok?” Ricky nodded in response, and continued to play with his food absentmindedly. Oh how he wanted the crazy fangirls to go away, especially when their always interrupting his eating time.

The girl who L.Joe pushed onto the ground smirked as her friends helped her up, grabbing her basket with a tight grip.

“His thighs, are just GORGEOUS.Tsk. If only he didn’t throw me off.”

 

L.Joe harshly kicked the bench chair outside the school. The look on your face, it disrupted his mind continuously. *Aishhh! If only that old hag didn’t touch me inappropriately!* He gritted his teeth.

“Damn it!” A last kick managed to tire him, squatting onto the bench below, his head buried in his hand. It’s scary, really. To remember your petrifying past.

 

Your head turned back, facing Baekhyun, while Hana and Seul continued to converse with eachother.

“What…was all that about?” You questioned. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and spooned his food.

“What do you expect if crazy girls continue to be in your face all the time? God, even though I’m his enemy, I still feel sorry for this dude.”

You nodded understandingly. “I guess so-”

“Baekhyun-oppa! W-we made this for you!...P-please accept it!” The girl bowed her head, raising the gingerbread men towards him. Baekhyun looked towards the gift in surprise, and gazed back towards the girl.

You eyed her, but in a calming way. The girl’s smile was radiant, and her nose was like a button. Her eyes though, were covered with spectacles, but her eyes were doe and large. Her skin was pale, and her body figure was slim. Revealing  she worked hard to keep it like that.

You looked away, done observing, while Baekhyun continued to stutter. He took a secretive glance towards you, and kindly declined the gift.

“Mianhae, but I can’t accept your gift.” The girl’s crooked smile turned into a small frown, as she slowly stood uyp.

“Aniyo, gwenchanayo. I knew this would happen anyway.” She walked away, with her friend following her paces.

You looked back at Baekhyun, and he looked up.

“Mehrong~” He stuck his tongue out.

 

School passed swiftly, and you waited near the school gate. Goodbyes were exchanged between you, Hana, Seul and Baekhyun, since you all lived in different directions. Plus, your parents were going to drive you home, since you still didn’t know how to get back.

A car rolled into the sideway of the road, and stopped. The car window rolled down, revealing your mother.

“Oh! Eomma!” You ran across the pedestrian path, climbing into the car as your mother opened the car door.

You closed the door shut, and the car started to run.

“Miyoung, how was your day at school, including yesterday?”

“Mom, aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

“It’s only for today, I came to check up on my daughter.” Your mother chuckled.

“But, do me a favour, and remember the streets right now, so you can ride your bike at school.” You nodded obediently, and you looked out the window.

Paths passed the scenery quickly, and you put every single detail into your mind. It might not be possible for an average school girl, but you remember things quite easily, though it’s rare if you actually forget your way.

 

The car stopped and you ran out of the car, unlocking the door as you came in the house. Why were you rushing? Ah. You were planning to call your friends from back home.

You advanced into your bedroom, and jumped onto your bed. Searching your contacts, you managed to call one of them, since their always together, bringing the phone towards your ear.

You giggled slightly as Suzy’s ringtone came on. It was B.A.P’s ‘Stop It’. Suzy soon picked up.

“MIYOUNG!?” A voice called, along with 2 other girls gasping in the background.

Screams started to abrupt through your phone. A chuckle escaped from your mouth.

“Miyoung! How was your first few days in Seoul?!!” Thousands of questions were asked, and guess what they made you do? Explain it to them in detail. Including the closet thing.

“BWOH?!! YOU WHAT?!! OMDGALJDHBLFDHGBBAGAAAAAAAAAAA”

^ That’s an example of what happened when you explained to them.

“OMG, HOW CAN YOU LET SUCH A HOTTIE GO.”

“HOW CAN I WHEN HE WAS SUCH A DOUCHE-“

‘LALALA WE’RE NOT LISTENING CAUSE YOU KNOW HE’S A TOTAL HOTTIE”

After an hour of talking non-stop (omg) you finally hung up. You sighed in relief from all the drama that had happened.

Honestly, you didn’t regret coming to Seoul. It was, hmm, say, a breath of fresh air? It was new to you. You always thought living in other countries would be different in a bad way. But now, looking at a bright light, it seems, ok.

Your eye lids began to lower, and your arm landed onto the soft surface of your bed.

You fell asleep. Yet again.

 

Another chappie……..

I can’t say much cause my cousin is killing me in a game XDD...... ( ゚ Д゚)

But, a short but sweet thanks to everyone who subscribed, commented, etc…..

SARANGAHE.

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul