That Woman

Blissful Kiss

In the morning you realised Hana had already gone. But when you came to school in the morning, Hana was nowhere to be seen either. You felt like you should protect her like an older sister.

And nothing else became better, since Seul had been trying to find her. Baekhyun was back, and he noticed some changes, along with Luhan.

As for Luhan, he noticed that Hana wouldn’t be in his classes when she was supposed to be. He would always feel this tug on his heart.

Luhan slowly paced towards the cafeteria, when he noticed someone familiar. *Hana!*

But his face soon dropped when his eyes flickered over her face. Hana noticed someone staring at her, before seeing Luhan in front of her. *Oh no.*

She lowered her head as if she did something guilty and quickly rushed away. Luhan was about to call wait, but she had already disappeared. *Hana…*

 

Ricky shook L.Joe’s arm.

“Hyung~ buy me some candy pweaseeee?”

L.Joe sighed for the zillionth time, ready to give up and answered, “Arraseo, I’ll buy it later, but only if you stop annoying me.”

Ricky beamed and carried on his business, happy that his hyung will be getting him candy.

CAP ruffled Neil’s oh-so fluffy hair, and chuckled deeply as Niel lost the game.

L.Joe stood up, and quietly said, “I need some fresh air.”

 

He slowly paced towards the garden that was nurtured at the back of the school. It had been over a week since he had visited it.

But soon, something broke the silence. Small whimpers and voices could be heard.

“Yah! I thought we told you to stay away from Luhan! Why didn’t you listen?! Are you deaf?!”

With an alarming stance, L.Joe rushed towards the small corner with widened eyes, that was situated around the end of the school, where he saw 4 girls crowding around something. Which he knew, was a hurt girl.

Before the girl could grab Hana’s hair, he grabbed hers.

“OH, YOU GOT A NERVE TO PULL MY-“

“What are you doing to her.”

“I was teaching her a lesson, now GO AWAY.”

“What lesson? All you’re doing is traumatizing her.”

One of the girl’s friends shook her arm. “Come on.”

The girl shook her friend’s arm off, before turning her head around to glare at L.Joe.

One look at her face, something flashed into L.Joe’s eyes. The girl’s face looked so familiar, but he just couldn’t grasp it. He chose to ignore it, along with the small headache.

“What’s your name.” She squirmed under his hard gaze, before answering.

“Shin Yerim. Why do you need to know?”

“To report you if you hurt this girl again.”

The girl called Yerim scoffed in disbelief, before she threw his arm off her hair, leaving the place. Of course her so-called friends followed behind her steps, anxious.

L.Joe rubbed his temples, before looking up at Hana. Bruises were still visible on her face, and body.

“Are you okay?”

Hana muttered a small word of thanks, before scurrying away.

Little did they know, someone was hiding behind a wall, with tears glistening in his eyes.

“It’s all m-my fault that Hana is h-hurt.”

 

School had finished long ago, and night had fallen, showing it’s many stars it had hid all along. L.Joe’s mind was full of anxiousness. He slowly walked around the streets to wander about. He didn’t know why, but that girl’s face reminded him of something. Or perhaps,

Someone.

Her high nose-bridge, her cat-like eyes, and body posture. Everything about her, was so familiar. But he knew it wasn’t her.

A noise of a glass bottle smashing could be heard, with his noise pricking up on the vile scent.

Alcohol.

He swallowed his saliva as a figure stood, swaying around drunkenly. L.Joe pinched his eye-brows together. It was a woman wearing a blue sweater. She staggered closer, with a small smirk. Her eyes swirled around madly.

His breathing stopped. It was her. That woman.

He felt as if she would do something to him, but she passed him without a second glance, murmuring nonsensical things.

He clutched onto his head, his mind spun around continuously. There was a sharp pain in his head.

Everything went blank.

 

 

Hii Guiseee~

I see something went wrong here…

Anyways,

-nervous laughter-

Good Night!

Love,

LIFe_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3