Argggg

Blissful Kiss

Hi Guiseeeee~ ;3 Did you miss me?! :DD You did right? ;D  Oh I know you did~ XDD LOL just kidding XDD

As you read this chappie, please listen to this song:

Click Me! :DD

 

After a bit of laughter and silliness, you began to forget about L.Joe.

 Again.

Anyways, it happened to be only first period, and first period was….yup. Maths. You were in absolute shock when Hana and Seul told you. Maths. Arggggggg. Especially when they both had different classes. So frustrating don’t you think? But, since you were still new, they led you to your Math’s classroom.

As you continued to listen to the teacher’s lectures, your mind went blank. The teacher’s voice was suddenly muffled in your head. Oh, how you wished Maths would end right at this minute. Looking out the large window next to you, with a bored gaze, you began to think.

 Hmm….I wonder what Suzy and the others are doing….It’s only been what, three days? and I already miss them…maybe I should give them a call later…Yeah!! I’ll call them later! Hehe, I’m so smart

 A small smile played on your lips, as you saw a few petals of the cherry blossom tree from outside fall down gracefully towards the ground. Luckily for you, the classroom you were in was at least above the ground level, enough to see the whole school’s view.

You rested your chin above your left palm, staring out.

Though I guess South Korea is beautiful too…

Class ended in what seemed likes hours, and you slowly walked out of the classroom, in slow paces.

“HEY!!! MIYOUNG-SSHI!!”

Hmm?

You slowly turned around to glance at whoever called your name, a wide smile on your face. Baekhyun was approaching you, a waving as he tried to walk through the big crowd, which seemed to be flooded with girls. What the-

“Oh! Bacon-sshi!!!” You waved back, mispronouncing his name once again. As he stood in front of you, his big smile became a small pout.

“It’s not bacon…….”Though, he smiled again. “So…how was your classes?! Is it fun?” He nudged you in the arm, and you giggled slightly.

“I wanted to die in Maths,” You gave a slight pout. Red hinted on Baekhyun’s cheeks as he quickly looked away, rubbing his back neck. *What the hell Baekhyun!! Why the heck are you blushing!! Snap out of it! Oh, maybe it’s just hot. Yeah, it’s hot….*

Baekhyun waved a bit of wind into his face, breathing in and out. What has gotten into me…

“Hey! Miyoung-sshi!” You sighed in exhaustion.

Who is it this time…Oh!

You turned around to find the two girls you have met earlier, Hana and Seul, coming towards you. Your face lit up, and you waved back.

Again.

But as Seul and Hana stopped in front of you, their eyes widened, a tint of pink on their cheeks, staring at Baekhyun.

“Y-you’re Baekhyun?! THE Baekhyun?! From EXO?!!” Hana stuttered in obvious reluctance.

Baekhyun rubbed his neck, silently nodding with a  slight grin.

“Yeah…” He gradually looked up from the ground to look at their faces, expecting them to hold both of his arms and drag him away like other fangirls would do.

But…

“OMO! Can you pleaseeee get me an autograph from Luhan?!! And an autograph from Kris for Seul too?!”

With an obvious flushed face, Hana received a nudge and glare from Seul. You covered your mouth to cover the small giggles that happened to be emitting from your mouth.

“Bwo?!” Baekhyun’s face became awe-struck, for none of them fell for him, but for his hyungs instead. With this disappointment, he did a small pout, which you caught.

“Awww, little puppy Bacon is saaaad.”

You pinched his squishy and surprisingly soft cheeks, teasing him.

“Yah! Stop…it hurts…” You gasped.

“Really?! Omo! I’m sorry…Mianhaeyo.” You apologised as you lowered your head. Baekhyun peeked his eye open, poking your ribs which you quickly reacted to with an ‘Omona!”

With that, he quickly retrieved his hand and hid behind Seul, stifling a giggle. Soon after, he poked his head out.

“Mehrong~” He poked a tongue out.

 

A/N Hi guiseee~ Have you guys heard of Huh Ji Won?!! She looks so pretty!!!!!! But the thing is…when I first saw a picture of her with Jeongmin from Boyfriend…I thought she was at least 16 and over but….SHE’S 13 OLD ABSLKDBFKLANBLFBLKSADEGSG GAHHHHHHHHHHH

But though, I bet allkpop added the Korean age to her age so… SHE’S 12??!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes guys, I’m still sad about how the Kpop generations are getting younger and younger… :((

Anyways, comment on what you think about Huh Ji Won…

 

Here’s a link :D

 Click On It! :DD

Click On Me! :DD

 

 

Also, are you watching the 2012 MAMA AWARDS?!

 

Here’s the link (though I couldn’t find english subtitles) :((

 

Click On It! :DD

2012 MAMA AWARDS