Wait...I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?!

Blissful Kiss

“Miyoung...Miyoung-ah, wake up” You heard a voice call your name while being shaken by the shoulders. You groaned in annoyance and rolled over, snuggling a pillow in process.

“Aishh…YAH! WAKE UP!” Your mother yelled in your ear. And with that, you quickly sat up, covering your sore ears while squinting your eyes. “Ok…no need to scream in my ear, I think I’m deaf now” You grumbled while rubbing your eyes, and you opened them a little to look at the time. It read ‘6:00am’

“Mom…why did you have to call me up so early?"

“I know I haven’t told you yet…but…you’re going to school today.” As she said that, your eyes basically widened like this à O.O and your mouth opened up like this ----->  :O

“BWO??!! TODAY?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?” You cried in disbelief.

“Mianhe…” Your mother said while looking at the floor.  But after a moment of silence, she looked at you with a smile. “But look! You’re going to wear such a pretty uniform!”  And with that, she held up a piece of clothing.

You looked up to face the school uniform. *A uniform?...* You blinked at it a couple of times and opened your mouth to speak.

“How come we have to wear a uniform to school? Back in America, we got to wear whatever we wanted!” You argued.
As you said that, your mother lifted an eyebrow at you and crossed her arms. “Well I’m sorry, but in Seoul, you wear a uniform. And that uniform, is THIS.” And with that, your mother placed the uniform on your bed and exited the room. You scoffed in disbelief as you looked at the uniform. Your uniform had a white blouse, red tie, brown jacket and a really short matching skirt, next to some black stocking. You scoffed again and you looked elsewhere, but your eyes soon started to widen. You slowly turned your head, and you looked at the uniform again to check if you were seeing things.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” You shrieked. Your biggest nightmare had come true………………having to wear………………………………………………………………… a skirt. =.=

                                                                              

A/N Ahahaha! XDD LOL You have to wear a skirt  *wipes tears away from eyes*…………………………..no kidding peeps, it’s my nightmare too………. O.O…………..

                                                                                                                                 

Today was the first day to go to school. You couldn’t ride a bike to school today since you didn’t know how to get there. So your parents decided to drive you instead.

As you exited the house, you tried covering your legs as you moved forward, in process, having your legs break into a funny position . *Aishh…so embarrassing TT.TT* You thought.

“Stop covering your legs Miyoung-aah, you look fine” Your mother said as she locked the front door.

“Never!” You squealed childishly.

A/N I gotta admit XDD you walk pretty funny while covering your legs in my imagination ;DD LOL

Once you and your parents got into the car, your dad forwarded it. Going straight ahead. You wondered why you were so anxious and nervous. *Will I be able to make friends there? Will I be able to do my work well? To calm your nerves, you held your hands together and looked through the window. You looked at the passing cars and streets. It seemed a bit different compared to America. *Suzy…Alice…Courtney…I miss you guys…* You thought miserably.

                                                                                       

There it was. Seoul Academy. Your mouth opened in awe as you looked at the size of it.The school was big. No. screw that, it was HUGE. The school was painted in bright brown and pure white. Like the colour of your school uniform. You saw girls walking around in the same uniform as you……well……girls who looked rude and wore wayyyyyyy shorter skirts than yours. *How can they wear those awful things? And, especially without anything covering their legs??!* You thought with your eyebrows scrunched up. Then, you got interrupted in your thoughts as you felt the car stop.

“Dear, we’re here now.” Your mother said. Then, a pang went into your head.

“MOM! I can’t speak Korean properly! How am I supposed to communicate?! I mean, all I pretty much know is English!” You exclaimed.

“I’m sure you can communicate with them” You father said as he turned his head around to look at you.

“No! Last time, when a person asked me if I liked dogs in Korean, I said I liked poo instead of dogs!!” You argued back. As you stared at them, they looked at you back, with clueless faces.

“See?!” And with that, you got out of the car and closed the car door in irritation.

As the car drove away, you sighed in relief. But it was too soon that you remembered that you weren’t in your old school anymore, but that you were now in Seoul Academy. You held your breath and turned around, and in process, you gasped softly. To be honest…the academy looked quite amazing compared to your old school. Not a single rubbish was in sight. The grass was luscious  green and benches were placed under blooming cherry blossoms. Maybe you exaggerated on the anxiousness, because…well, this school seems quite peaceful. You felt your nerves relax a bit and you thought *Maybe living in Seoul isn’t that bad…Suzy…Courtney…Alice…wish me luck* And with a deep breath, you slowly walked into the building.

                                                                                        

 As you walked in, you felt confused stares. You heard them say “Is she a transfer student?” or “WOW she is CUTE”

You blushed a bit but maintained a calm image and thought *Smile Miyoung, GODDAMMIT JUST SMILE* and with that, you cracked a smile as you passed some people. Everyone that saw you just opened their mouths out wide as you walked past them. *Is there something wrong? Why are they all staring at me like that?* You thought curiously.

Along the way, walking at the opposite direction, was Teen Top. One of the kingka’s of the school. Everywhere they walked, girls fell at their feet and swarmed around them. But they have a rival, and a rather large one too. Exo. Exo consisted of 12 beautiful beings that hated Teen Top. But of course, you didn’t know anything about this school OR them. At THAT moment, L.Joe saw you walking gracefully down the hallway and he stopped in his tracks. Innocent face…chocolate brown hair and captivating smiling eyes. He could have sworn there was a halo floating above your head.

A/N Oh! And from now on, blue writing is when they/you speak in english :DD

As you were about to walk past them, you felt a pair of warm hands grab your left arm.  With clueless eyes, you looked back at the owner of the pair and your eyes slowly widened. For once, you had forgotten about Lee Gikwang and your best friends back home. A handsome guy with a lollipop in his mouth looked into your eyes. Your eyes flickered to his blonde hair with blue highlights that captivated you for a moment. You studied his facial features in a matter of seconds. Thick hair…entrancing eyes and flawless skin. To be honest, you thought he was a model.

You blinked as you saw his mouth’s edges going up, becoming a smirk.

“I haven’t seen you before…are you perhaps a transfer student?” He lifted an eyebrow as his friends laughed. You snapped out of your gaze, and the moment you heard his voice, was the moment you found his voice ANNOYING.

I’m a transfer student.” You said in english, glaring straight into his eyes.

“BWO?! What did you say?” He squinted his eyes as he tilted his head. You heard people going “awww”

I’m a TRANSFER STUDENT” You answered him back, mocking him.

“What is she saying?” The guy said back to his friends, but only to find them shrugging their shoulders.

“I’m from America” You said in Korean.

“Oooh…so that explains it” He said as he wrapped his left arm around your neck. You heard gasps coming from all different directions. *Get your hands OFF ME* You thought.

“My name’s L.Joe, how about we meet eachother after school?” He whispered in your right ear.* It’s my first day of school, and now a guy is trying to make me lose my ity? THAT’S IT* You slowly took his arm off your shoulder and you gave him an angelic smile, having him smile at you back. *Perfect*, and with that, your smiling face became a scowl and you kicked him hard in the leg.

“AHH!” He cried in pain, clutching onto his injured leg. With a satisfied smile, you swiftly walked past him, leaving him in the pain of your own little revenge. You felt yourself smirk a little. Even though you appeared calm on the outside, inside, your thoughts were the total OPPOSITE. In your thoughts, you were rolling on the floor like a buffalo laughing your head off.

A/N kekeke ;D see what I just did there? ;D  ^(0.-)>

“Y-YAH! STOP!” He yelled as he hopped around to face you, but only to find that you had disappeared.

Around him, people started whispering about what had just happened. L.Joe stood up properly, pretending that there was no pain at all, and cleared his throat.

“Dude, you just got beaten by a girl.” Niel snickered.

“Shut up” He yapped back. L.Joe’s eyebrows scrunched up as he ruffled his hair in frustration. *Crap! My reputation would be a disaster if people found out a girl kicked my …especially Exo* L.Joe thought.

Out of the blue, he heard some giggling from a few girls in a corner and his temper rose.

“YAH!” He yelled, frightening everyone in his vision. “Don’t tell ANYONE about this, or” He slid his finger across his throat. “I’ll be coming for you”

 L.Joe glared at a few girls and they shifted uncomfortably.

“ARASO?” He said firmly as he looked at the others around him. Terrified, they nodded their heads furiously.

“Great, now, go back to whatever you were doing” L.Joe said as he waved his hands. He sighed in relief as everything went back to normal and rubbed the back of his neck. *No-one’s ever did that to me before… …hmmm..…you wanna play me? Then it’s GAME ON* L.joe thought as he smirked. Niel looked at L.Joe and he cringed. He knew that look.

“Hyung…stop doing that…it’s creepy” Niel said softly.

“I can’t, cause this is how I do my thinking” L.Joe grinned.

Niel rolled his eyes and got back into the conversation about Chunji losing in a game against Cap.

 

A/N Another chapter finished!! How was it??! Was it crap? Or was it ok? Please tell meeeeee by commenting :’(

Stay tuned to Blissful Kiss!     ^(0.-)>   Hurrahhh!! ;DD

Don’t forget to leave a Comment & Subscribe ;DD

Love

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

P.S I feel so lonely nowadays, cause I don’t have any friends at school who are willing to talk about KPOP and about how smexy EXO, B.A.P, B2ST/BEAST, Teen Top & etc are. :’( *sniff*

I am so lonely~

I have nobody~

I am so lonely~

All on my ownnn~~~~

Sorry for my terrible singing guys :DDD