A Friend

Blissful Kiss

As you passed some classes, you began to forget about L.Joe and started to worry. *Will I be able to make any friends?* You thought as you chewed your fingernails. You stopped in your tracks as you saw the school secretary.

You had to admit, she was very pretty. Her radiant smile was very admirable and her straight honey-blonde hair hung down below her shoulders.

You felt envy growing in your heart, but at the same time, admiration. *I wish I was as pretty as her…* As you were about to turn away, you felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned back around in curiosity.

“Park Miyoung? You came! Come with me so I can give you your school time table. Ok?” With a bright beaming smile, the school secretary led you to her office.

As you entered her office, you stared at it in awe. Her desk was very orderly and proper and the walls of her room were creamy white, along with a large beautiful view of the school behind the light brown desk.

To be honest, you couldn’t turn your eyes away from the school scenery. But you got interrupted when the school secretary said something.

“Hi Miyoung, I am the school secretary, I don’t usually get called this, but you can just call me Hyuna. Is that alright?” She said with smiling eyes as she held out her right hand.

“S-sure” You stammered as you shook hands with her.

A/N Hiii guys, YUS! It’s a Hyuna cameo (4minute) ;DD

“So, this is your first day at school, your first class will be the subject Maths in classroom 16. Right here.” Hyuna pointed to the area where it was marked ‘16’ with her long, slender fingers. You looked up at her and nodded obediently.

“Lucky for you, I will be escorting you for today, just in case you get lost.” Hyuna leaned in and whispered, “And don’t worry, if anything bad happens, call me at once.” She moved back and winked. You cracked a smile as she led you out of the office. *She seems nice…I wonder if the other teachers are nice too…*

After a while of walking, you and Hyuna finally stopped at a door marked ‘16’ and she turned back to face you.

“Remember, stand up straight, flick your hair and smile. You’ll find guys swooning over you. And I’ll also introduce you to the class, so don’t be afraid. Ok?”

You nodded furiously. Hyuna smiled and answered back, “Alright, now be a good student for the rest of the day and come and ask me for anything if something happens.”

And with that, Hyuna gradually opened the door and walked into the room, with you trailing not too far behind.

“Good morning Mr Kim and students, I have some good news. We have a new transfer student, Park Miyoung,” She looked at you and pushed you forward so that people could see you better and you peeked at the classroom with anxious eyes.

Hyuna leaned in and whispered to you “Come on Miyoung-aah, you can do it, just smile” With great reluctance, you cracked a small smile at the people around you.

Not too far away, Baekhyun was staring at the window until he heard the teacher speaking. As he turned his head around, he couldn’t stop staring.

Your eyes sparkled as you smiled and your weird positioning of your legs was somehow cute to him. He felt himself sigh a little and quickly covered his mouth at his unwilling action.

                                                                                

 You were sure you heard a sigh somewhere. “Everyone, this is Park Miyoung, she is a transfer student from America, so please take care of her… …Baekhyun?” The teacher called a student with a raised eyebrow. *H-huh? Bacon?!* You thought as you turned to where the teacher was looking.

A/N LOLOL Bacon…XDD…*sniff*

You caught the guy that the teacher was glancing at, looking at you. Noticing that you had found out that he was looking at you, Baekhyun quickly stood up, bumping into the table in front of him and quickly croaked “Yes…?” At these actions, he heard a few giggles and he felt his face burn up.

“Is it ok with you if you showed Miyoung around the school?”

Baekhyun blinked a couple of times at the sudden request with a flushed face and quickly whispered, “Yes, sir.” And with that, Baekhyun took his bag and lead you out the door, but soon were stopped.

“And, Baekhyun, since first period is about to end, lead her to her next class, ok?” “Ok…”

A/N Remember guys! Blue writing is when someone speaks english :DD

                                                                                                  

As you and Baekhyun passed a few classes, the silence became more and more awkward and uncomfortable. He took a peek at you and studied your features. Your skin was fair and your hair looked as if it was made out of milk chocolate silk.

Baekhyun’s eyes softened with admiration, but at the same time, his heart would do somersaults and flips. *She’s like an angel who fell from above.* After a few minutes of mind bashing, Baekhyun decided to break the silence.

“Park Miyoung-sshi?” As you turned around to face him, he felt himself stiffen.*Her innocent eyes are so beautiful…ack! What the hell, BAEKHYUN! SNAP OUT OF IT!*

Baekhyun shook his head and held out his left hand. “Nice to meet you Park Miyoung-sshi. My name is Byun Baekhyun and I hope in the next few minutes, we’ll become good friends.”

“You’re name is……….Bacon….?” You blinked a couple of times with a confused face.

”No no no, Bae-khyun.”

“Bacon…”

“Aniyo! Ba-e-kyun.”

“Baekone!”

After a few minutes of trying to say ‘Baekhyun’, you finally succeeded.
“Bae-khyun…”You gasped as you had finally said his name properly and you jumped up and down, hugging Baekhyun in process.

“YAY!! I FINALLY SAID IT!!” “That’s great!” But as you both stopped jumping, you both looked into each other’s eyes and parted away quickly, clearing your throats.*oh god…this is a weird situation……*

“So…uh…do you like this school?” Baekhyun asked with flushed cheeks. You rubbed the back of your neck nervously and squeaked, “I love it already…but the thing is, I miss my old friends.”

“Don’t worry, just take your time and everything will be fine. Oh! And see? I told you we would be great friends in just a few minutes” He winked at you while you laughed at his silliness.

Time passed as Baekhyun told you jokes and talked about his point of views in life, as well as showing you around the school. *I love it when she laughs* He thought.

                                                                                             

The both of you finally stopped at a classroom, with the door marked ‘42’.

“And this is room 42, where you will be in for next period. Art.” As Baekhyun said that, the school bell started to ring.

“Oh! I have to go now, have fun in art, P.S don’t forget to not make Mr Han mad, he’ll blow up!” And with that, Baekhyun ran ahead and waved, disappearing into the crowds of other people. You shook your head and chuckled.

*He’s hilarious…and he’s my first friend I made today!* With a smiling face, you entered the art room, only to find yourself  frowning. You looked around the room. Art works were everywhere and were hung up on the walls while people swarmed into the room. Y

ou sat down onto an empty seat and you unpacked your things.

“E-excuse me?” You heard a voice whisper into your ear. With fast reflexes, you flew back, only to see a face with glasses. The girl’s eyes lit up and said,

“Are you a transfer student?” She questioned with curiosity. You slowly nodded. You stared at the girl’s facial features and found yourself surprised.

The girl had hazel-brown hair that were tied up in a bun, which however, framed her thin, oval face, and had large, cheeky but cute bambi eyes, that were only to be hidden and concealed by her large spectacles.

With great confidence, she pushed her spectacles up her nose bridge, stuck a pink, but glittery pencil in her neat bun, and positioned her right leg on the chair, with her other on the floor.

You got a little startled, but it soon slowly wore away, and you blinked a couple of times.

HI Guys!! LIFe_Is_BLissFul here ^^

Boring chapter today -.- right?………….0.0 huhu D';

Anyways......................

To those who are sticking with me, I LOVE YOU

Stay tuned to Blissful Kiss! :DD