Mr Choi Troubles

Blissful Kiss

Please listen to ‘I'm Embarrassed, Don't Laugh’ (by Park Kyung feat. P.O)

While you read this chappie! :DD

Click On It! :D

I'm Embarrassed, Don't Laugh

_________________________

 

The bell rang, signalling that it was time to eat.

Even though it was a few periods ago, the first class still happened to make your arms numb.

“Owww…” You whimpered.

 

“So…Baekhyun…why are you getting the same punishment as me?”

He looked above his head, before glancing towards you,

“I…I kinda put a whoopee cushion on the teacher’s chair as a dare.”

“PUAHAHAHA really? I would’ve done the same-“

The teacher came out of the classroom, and his eyes loomed over you. Your eyes widened.

“Do the same thing? Nope I would never do such a thing.”

An angelic smile approached your face. Mr Choi scowled at you as if you were an animal.

“Do you have anything to say Miyoung?”

You sighed in exhaustion and self-pity before opening your mouth to speak formally. “Yes. I’m extremely sorry about coming late to class today. I guarantee that this experience of the punishment you have given me have taught me that-“

You looked up towards the teacher and he raised an eye-brow, expecting you to say something intelligent,

You grinned, replying, “that coming late again will make you look like a tomato-“

“YAH-“

The teacher raised an arm to threaten you.

With your hands covering your face full of immature giggles, you ran away, grabbing your bag with you.

 

You were sitting at the cafeteria table, waiting for the others.

Baekhyun rushed towards the table, slamming down his food, with Hana and Seul following him.

“Miyoung!”

“Yeah?-”

“You cannot believe what I saw with my own eyes, after you left me to DIE.” Baekhyun looked absolutely desperate to tell you.

Desperate, like when a baby needs to go to the toilet, but pees himself when it’s too late.

Haha.

“Wha-“

“Shush and I’ll tell you what happened.”

 

I choked on my laughs.

“YAH. BYUN BAEKHYUN. What are you laughing at huh?!”

I squinted my eyes as a bit of spit landed on my face, wiping it off.

“No-nothing Mr Choi-“

I heard a voice begin to speak.

“Byun Baekhyun, you can stand now.”

A slim, tall figure emerged from the door way. Mr Choi’s eyes literally sparkled. Miss Oh glanced back at him.

“Oh! Good Morning Mr Choi, how are you today?”

 

“And then guess what happened next?! “ You, Hana and Seul all leaned in with widened eyes.

“Then what?!” Seul managed to whisper.

 

Mr Choi began to stutter, and slowly walked towards Miss Oh. He didn’t even notice that there was a table, blocking his path, and he tripped over it, his hands….


“His hands what?!!”

 

His hands…landed on her s- I mean chest…

Hana clapped a free hand over .

“B-but that’s erted! And what happened to Mr Choi?!! Miss Oh is a black belt in karate!”

Baekhyun closed his eyes, a small sigh emitting from his mouth.

“She…”

“She?!!! What did she do to him?!!”

“Sheeeeeeee…………”

A moment of suspense was given way, as Baekhyun continued to say ‘she’ repeatedly.

“Baekhyun tell us already!-“

“Okay okay.” Baekhyun leaned in closer.

“She…”

 

She threw Mr Choi’s hands off her s, and slapped him, before screaming,

“BYUNTAE-“

 

“Pshhh, serves him right.” You rubbed your sensitive arms. *What the- that reminds me…*

 

You eyes flickered over his hand. An ointment was in his grip. Glancing at your ointment-covered hand, you looked at him in surprise. You took a double-take.

“Y-you…You did this?!!”

He didn’t know why, but L.Joe felt his heart do a triple flip.

Wait…is that even possible?

“Bwo? Is that a crime? You know…since I did a good thing for you, it’s common courtesy for you to thank me. Actually…a better choice is…to call me oppa.”

L.Joe gave off a little smirk.

“Come on…” You gave off a fake smile, and soon said,

“Thank you, Byuntae.”

 

Your face flushed with embarrassment. Where the heck did you get the courage to call him Byuntae in his face?!

You covered your face as heat hinted onto your cheeks.

 

Hi guiseee~

Another update for today XDD

But it’s because my subscribers,

and readers are sho special >//<

I don’t know if you liked this chapter D:

Saranghae. ;3