Ice-cream Solves Everything Maybe

Blissful Kiss

 

You were sitting on the couch lazily watching the TV, flicking through channel to channel. You found out you lost your batch of chocolates, when you were thinking of eating them yourself.

Your parents weren’t at home again. They were busy with work and everything. Your stomach eventually growled. *I’m hungry…*

With that, you stood up from the couch and walked towards the cupboard, opening it wide.

“Hmm….should I make sandwiches…or oh! Ramen!” A big smile reached your face as you hastily opened the packet, before tossing it into boiled water onto the stove.

“Be careful of this woman. She has escaped from Pohang Prison, and has now unfortunately reached Seoul. She has been last seen wandering around the train station, and is currently wearing a blue sweater and pants which she had currently taken from which we estimate, her previous victim.”

You turned your head around to look at the TV. There was a picture of the woman. She had dark bags under her emotionless eyes, and her face, pale and sickening, along with her hair covering a small part of her face.

Squinting your eyes to gain focus, beneath the picture, was her name.

“Shin Yunji…”

The reporter started to speak again.

“She has had over 60 victims and has managed to escape prison multiple times. Since she has reached Seoul, please stay safe or stay at home.”

Puffing your cheeks, you stood at the counter in thought. *Wait…how come this woman sounds familiar?...*

 

“We won’t be able to make it home tomorrow.” You pinched your eye-brows together.

“Why?”

“Well, we’re going to an old friend’s funeral.” A disturbing silence occurred for a moment.

“He was murdered by a woman, who escaped from prison.” You stopped spooning your dinner, and looked up.

“What?-”

“She’s still out on the run, but it’s impossible for her to be in Seoul, since she has no money, and is possibly still in Pohang.”

You stared at your parent’s with insecurity.

“How…did she get into prison before killing?...”

Your mother swallowed her saliva.

“S-She…Just stay safe when you travel to and from school. We don’t want you to get hurt. She’s already taken over 60 victims, and have somehow managed to have escaped multiple times.”

 

A sudden bubbling sound entered your mind. *What the-*

“Oh no!” You quickly turned off the stove, and lifted the pot up, before sighing in relief.

Your back shivered as your mind fluttered back to the picture of the woman.

You didn’t know why you had this eerie feeling that lurked inside of you.

You heard someone knock on the door. A sobbing could be heard.

“Huh?...“

You raced towards the door, before flinging it open, where a weeping Hana stood. *Omo…*

You led her inside, before pulling her down onto the couch.

“Hana…”

Your eyes flickered towards her face, and your heart dropped. There were scratches, and bruises visible, and slap marks were here and there. Her eyes flickered from side to side frantically.

“Hana! What happened to you?!”

She looked horrible in this state. Who could have done this to her? Why would they hurt such a nice, kind person?

You grabbed some tissues, and slowly wiped away her tears that had cascaded down her face.

“I’ll call Seul to come, ok?”

She gradually nodded in response, and your arms left her, dialling Seul’s phone number.

When Seul arrived, she nearly died of shock, of how Hana was in her state. After a while, Hana still had trouble calming down, and you offered her ice-cream, hoping for the best.

“Hana…what happened? Tell us.” Seul put a hand over Hana’s, and you caressed her back.

“T-these girls s-started yelling at me about interacting with L-Luhan from school,” she hiccupped, “and then they started to hurt me-“

She soon cried after that, and you continuously patted her back.

“Shh…don’t cry…it’s okay-”

“They said t-they wanted me to get out of Luhan and their sights or they’ll hurt me like that again. And please d-don’t tell my parents.”

Seul cried herself as well, seeing her best friend break down like that.

 

Soon, they both fell asleep on your couch, and you decided to call their parents to let them know their daughters were asleep.

Meanwhile, your own parents came home themselves, and of course you didn’t spill out everything.

“Eomma. Is it okay if Seul and Hana stay here?”

“Sure sweetheart.”

With that response, she gave you a small smile, before she handed you a blue blanket.

“Here, cover them before they catch a cold.”

You nodded, before putting it over both of their huddled bodies, that were lying down on the couch.

*Don’t worry Hana, I’m going to help you.*

 

 

Hi Guiiseee~

Do you dislike this chappie? D:

Haha, I guess so since Hana got hurt :(

Oh! And more leaked things here also~ ;D

So…..I bet you forgot about all those

other ‘leaked’ things in the other chappies huh? LOL

Anyways, I have to go now ^o^

Love,

LIFe_Is_BLissFul

Saranghae. ;3