OMG I WANNA DIE

Blissful Kiss

 

After ages, it was finally your turn to ride. It was finally the time for clouds and rainbows to dance-

It was time for you to die.

Your eyes enlarged as the view of the roller coaster came bigger and bigger and bigger.

L.Joe tugged onto your hand once more into the seats, before abruptly letting go.

“Ewwww your hand is sweaty-“He immediately shut his mouth as your eyes bored into him. You mentally face palmed yourself. *PFFT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT-*

“Have fun.” The attendant waved a hand. You choked on your saliva. *HAVE FUN??!!*

As the cart went higher and higher, you felt like vomiting. Your stomach churned and you closed your eyes, your knuckles.

Once again, you heard L.Joe’s annoying voice shouting in your ears. Talk about becoming deaf.

“YAAAYY! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN-“

You instantly opened your eyes, feeling the cart drop down.

Bad idea.

 

 

Retreating from the ride in utter silence, it was soon broken. By who you ask?

“OHMAIGAWD IT WAS SO AWESOMEEEEEE,” L.Joe leaped up and down like an immature child. Changjo slung an arm around L.Joe’s neck and hopped along with him.

“I agree!” Ignoring the others, you clutched onto your stomach in agony and grouchily retorted, “Yeah well I hated it.”

“What?! Why-“

You felt vomit travelling up your throat as you tried to swallow it down once more. “Urrrrrr-“

“Ahhhh! Don’t barf on me!” Ricky quickly cowered behind Chunji, who surprisingly cowered behind Changjo who also hid behind- You get the idea.

L.Joe outstretched his hands towards you as if he was trying to tame you.

 “D-Don’t come any closer woman-“

*Woman?! How old do you think I am?!* Your patience soon depleted in an instant. “YAH! JUST HELP ME GET TO THE TOILETS ALREADY.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

“Urrrrr-“

The boys cringed as they remained waiting for you outside the ladies’ toilets in a humiliating silence, waiting as though they had been thoroughly scolded like pups. Women passed them with doubtful glances as they paced towards the public toilets- only to walk back out again from the revolting smell and disturbing groans. Talk about embarrassment.

Inside a toilet stall, you continued to spew, a thousand thoughts crossing your mind. *Stupid L.Joe! It’s all his fault!*

 

Fifteen minutes passed, and you finally departed from the stall before rinsing your face at a tap. Eyeing yourself in the mirror to check if anything was out of place, you noticed something unpleasant. Actually, it was more accurate to describe it as extremely unpleasant. Your dreaded eyes travelled towards a large stain on your shirt.

 Yup.

 You guessed it.

Some of your barf had remained on your shirt. You groaned in frustration, slamming your head onto the counter before trying to wash it off with soap.

 It took ages to get it off. You glanced at yourself in the mirror. It looked like you had just randomly jumped into a pool and came out.

Trying to shrug it off, you soon exited the public restroom, to find no-one outside. *W-where are they?*

 For a moment there, you felt your heart sink. But guess what?

You found them.

 Slipping away.

Red-handed.

*I knew they would abandon me!*

“Y-YAH!” You pointed a finger towards them.

 Niel slowly turned his head around with widened eyes. His expression was soon replaced with a nervous smile. “H-hey….We were just waiting for you…”

You rolled your eyes and soon advanced towards them. *Pshhhhhh waiting for me my .*

“Err…Miyoung, what happened to your shirt-“ Chunji secretly punched Ricky lightly on the arm. “Uh…nothing.” Ricky responded.

 

The whole entire day was absolutely exhausting. Since you couldn’t go onto the rides, you had to watch them instead.

On the ground.

 Where people just eyed your drenched shirt.

Talk about boredom. Your eyes wandered towards the others who were getting ready for the next ride. Ricky sat with Changjo, Chunji was seated together with Niel, while L.Joe sat with a stranger.

*Pshhhhh loner- Wait…*

 L.Joe waved his hands around like a maniac, but you ignored that. You could clearly see a girl blushing underneath her sleeve.

*Oh oh…poor girl, you’re literally sitting with an immature-minded guy there…*

Your stomach uncomfortably churned. It took a while to adjust to, but alas, you brushed the weird feeling off. The ride started to move, and soon, it proceeded downward in a fast movement.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

Was all you could hear, and your eyes drifted towards L.Joe and the others, who were screaming like idiots.

 

 

 

 

*Actually, I change my mind. They’re crazy.*

 

A/N Hi guys.

I didn’t update the past week in which I was supposed to update because I killed the motherboard of my desktop. Which meant I couldn’t turn it on etc. and it also meant that the data (my updates and forewords & ideas for new stories and everything) had a risk of being gone. There was pretty much a 1/5 chance that I would be able to regain the storage. But alas, my computer got fixed and everything was back to normal.

I’m sorry that this chappie and the next chappies are crap, but then again that’s cause I had to remember what I wrote/ rewrite it in my sister’s old laptop in case I didn’t get the storage back. My stupidity was large, and this meant not having a back up such as saving it on USBs. So, yeah. I just had to express this stress, and this was supposed to be my holiday to rest and be care-free. But, I guess it’s my fault. I’ve learnt from my mistakes, so I’m just you know…..hangin’ out…?

Oh! And I forgot to tell you, while I was cutting prawns with a SUPER LARGE KNIFE, I cut a part of my nail off. It was painful. Wanna see? Here. (Though it’s gruesome to those who are scared).

Mah Nail....

Soooooo~ They’ll be an update in 2 days~ ;DD

/le sigh

Goodbye red New Year pocket money that I saved for 3 years.

LOL P.S After finishing all my tests, I have new ones LOL

Though at least I got the data back :DD                     *Throws random stuff in the air*

Love,

LIFe_used_Is_to_suck_BLissFul