Introductions Are Always Awkward

Blissful Kiss

Soon, they all shot up.

“You must be Park Miyoung-sshi, right? Baekhyun has been talking about you non-stop yesterday.” You lifted an eye-brow, looking back at Baekhyun. Strange.

There was a hint of pink that soon darkened on his cheeks. Though with these people around, you started to gain a flushed face too. You looked back at Seul and Hana, glancing at them for help. Though, they were pretty much already occupied by the dazzling individuals in front of them.

One of the boys popped out of nowhere.

“Annyeong~ You must be Miyoung! My name is Chanyeol!” With a creepy smile on his face, he jumped out of his spot and shook hands with you furiously.

Jealous, Baekhyun quickly broke the two of your hands which were linked.

“Y-Yah! Don’t touch her!”

“Wae? Sorry!” With that, he gave you a little wink.

You mentally face-palmed yourself.

You glanced back at Seul  and Hana, remembering what they had said.

*I can’t believe I’m doing this…*

You slightly bit your lip, abruptly standing up, though instead, you accidently hit you knee against the table.

*Crap*

You bit your lip harder, enduring the pain as you faked a smile on your face.

“Yes, my name is Park Miyoung.” With darting eyes, you quickly took out a spare pen and a piece of paper, holding it out. You swallowed your saliva.

“Can you please sign autograph, along with Luhan?”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, flabbergasted.

“B-Bwo?! You want them to do what now?!” 

You heard stifled scoffs and snickers which had been directed towards Baekhyun. With a clearing throat, Kris reached out for the paper, signing the autograph along with another boy, which you had guessed was Luhan. *Hmm.*

Now you know why Hana liked him so much.

~Flashback~

“Hey Miyoung-sshi, I saw in the morning, you kicked L.Joe’s !” She silently giggled, which soon advanced into a soft sigh in adoration. “And I saw Luhan today…he is so graceful and kind…” Hana slightly battered her eye-lashes as she thought about him. You lifted your head and asked out of pure curiosity,

“W-who’s….Luhan?”  Hana stopped dreaming, and her eyes widened in advance.

“You don’t know who Luhan is?!” She exclaimed in disbelief, accusing you like you did something ecstatically wrong. With innocent eyes, you replied, “What?”

Seul unconsciously snorted as she listened to the enthusiastic conversation, fascinated. With eyes sparkling with fondness, Hana fixed her posture, and lifted her arm, as if she was pointing to the skies above. More like the posture of Romeo, confessing his love for his beloved Juliet.

“Why, he is one of our many school’s kingkas. A member of our hottest kingka group, Exo. My idol. My…” Hana froze in pure thought, before she faintly whispered with a lowered gaze, “My crush.”

~End of Flashback~

You hid a small smile. This boy, Luhan, had a very beautiful face. Perhaps, even more prettier than a girl. Heck, he could even win the title of ‘Miss Universe’! He had honey-brown hair, doe, big, innocent eyes, and a magnificently god-forsaken face.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand your eyes met his. With a slight awkwardness that slowly advanced, you coughed a bit, shoving the autograph into Seul and Hana’s hands.

“Here’s your oh-so wanted autograph.” You looked away as you could feel a heat of embarrassment fill the area around the two. Hehe. So funny.

With a face that said ‘Wtf?’ Kris shrugged it away, and a smirk was replaced on his lips.

“And these are my friends.”

A/N *Gasps in air* Now guys, face the SUPER LONG introduction (maybe) of EXO (half of them…ish)

Kris gestured towards a boy with dark hair.

“This is D.O” You did a double-take as you felt a bit freaked out about his LARGE and BIG eyes. Heck, they were even bigger than Luhan’s. D.O bowed in front of you in courtesy, and smiled a small smile.

“This…is Tao.” Your eyes flickered from D.O to Tao, and boy he made you mentally jump. The boy had dark bags but a handsome face.

In great reluctance, you said, “Uh…Tao-sshi….why do you have really dark bags…? Do you get enough sleep-“

“They’re not bags! My grandma said they make me look handsome!” He pouted, though afterwards cheekily winked. Kris passed onto the next guy. This boy looked just as handsome, that you can’t even believe that there is that many cute Asians. And…..he looks like a twin of Luhan. A face that was forsaken or could be banished from the land, because it could freeze anyone from it’s refined beauty.

 “And this guy here, is-“

“Sehun Oppa!!!” A voice erupted through the cafeteria.

OMG

WHO’S THAT?! *^*

Hii Guiseee~

LIFe_Is_BLissFul here~

How’s life? ^^

Who me?

Yeah, I’m fine! ^^…ish…..

ANYWAYS

SARANGHAE.

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS ASDILSDBLAASIHLFKJBLSKNBJSDVJBSLVVDS

Can I ask you something? Why the hell would people subscribe to my crappy story?!!!!

O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o  O.o