Hospital- Again

Blissful Kiss

 

Sobs filled the air as Byunghun cradled himself. It was raining that day. His clothes were soaked wet, and the coldness had settled in his body.

“Eomma…Appa, where are you?!”

Something held his shoulder, and he looked up. A man was patting his shoulder, with a kind expression.

“It’s alright, Byunghun. Your mother and father are in a better place now. And they want you to be happy.”

 Byunghun was now in his home, standing in between the kitchen walls. The man’s back side was facing him, and he felt a bit calmer than before. The man’s back side, reminded him of his dad.

 

 “Eomma…Appa…where are you…I’m scared…” L.Joe murmured in a cracked voice.

His grip on your waist tightened, forcing you to fall onto him with a thud.

*Holy crap-*

His forehead was touching your bare arm, where beads of sweat were slowly forming. “Please, don’t go eomma.”

Biting your lips, your hand slowly reached his head in reluctance, before gently caressing his hair. “Don’t worry, I won’t go.”

The whole night, you had been rinsing a towel in cold water, patting it on his burning forehead and face. You felt the need to take care of him. Like how a mother would with her son.

You were determined to help him. The arguing, stubborn you were gone.  All you were now, was a quiet, and obedient girl. And soon, you fell asleep yourself.

 

 

Gripping onto his jacket, he slowly, he took a deep breath before entering the hospital. People he walked passed greeted him with a small bow.

“Hello, Mr Oh Sehun. Your father’s in the children’s ward-“

“I’m not here to see him.”

With that, he paced towards the elevator.

 

Something moved slightly in a distant manner. *Hmmm?...*

Peeking through your slitted, sleepy eyes, you saw L.Joe moving constantly.

*Huh?-*

L.Joe came up with widened, scared eyes, soon racing towards the farthest corner of the room with his blanket. He pointed a finger at you.

“W-Who are you?!! Are you going to hurt me like that other woman?!”

*He…doesn’t know me?*

“L-L.Joe-“

“GET AWAY FROM ME!”

He grabbed a pillow and aimed it towards you. You crouched down before it hit you.

“Please, listen to me! I’m here to help-“

“GO AWAY-“

His eyes caught something, and they widened as he looked at the mirror. He touched his face with a dreaded expression. His breathing quickened, as he slowly turned around to face you.

 

“By his state from his traumatize, there’s still a chance he could have a problem. It’s possible he could think he’s still a child since something triggered his mind.”

Dr. Oh stood up from his chair, before walking towards the door.

“I’ll leave you to take care of him. Oh, and don’t worry about the hospital fees. This term, we’re in a special program where we help orphans in need.”

 

Your eyes flickered over the red button that could signal the nurses. Without any choice, you leaped onto the bed, before reaching the button, pressing it with a small click.

The nurses that were taking care of him, rushed hastily into the room. Two nurses held his arms back while the third nurse locked him into a secure position in her arms.

“GET OFF ME!”

One of the nurses turned to the other.

“Heeyoung! Put him to sleep! Quick!”

 

It took a while, since L.Joe was stronger than the three nurses. He was laying on the bed once again, in a deep slumber from the medication that had put him to sleep-  though it was only for a short while.

Since it was Saturday, you had nothing to do. Your eyes went over his phone in curiosity. Looking back at him, you grabbed his phone before scrolling through it.

Phone numbers were visible, and you decided to call one of his friends, to let them know about what happened.

 

 

Niel stared in awe, as L.Joe slept under the bleached, white covers.

"Wow...what happened to him."

He kneeled down with an open mouth, before exxageratingly 'cried' in the covers himself. "H-Hyung...I am so sorry. I'm sorry that I took your strawberries when we were little and then you got in trouble with your mom because she didn't believe you when you said i was the one and then you tried to chase me around and then I couldn't help it so I hid behind your dad and he-"

"Uhh.....Niel...You can stop now..." CAP grabbed his arm. As if magic, Niel stopped 'crying' and his face went back to normal, before standing up. "Ok hyung."

In the end, you explained to them all the things that had occurred. That you were walking out to buy ramen. That you found him on the ground, unconscious. That you- You get the point.

 Ricky grabbed onto Changjo’s arm carelessly. “Omo, he’s awake!” His voice was in loud whispers, and his facial expression that was formed was as if he had been going to the zoo for the first time.

L.Joe squirmed under the blankets, drowning out the noise of ‘fascinated’ gasps, eyes fixed on him. L.Joe’s eyes slitted open, and his body flipped up, with the layer of the blanket falling off his chest.

He yawned, stretching out as he managed to look at you and the others, with small, morning eyes.

“Hmmmmm……..?” Niel stared at him for a short moment, and muttered in surprise,

“Hyung, you’re awake now!” A smile formed on his lips as he jokingly ran, with open arms towards L.Joe--   Only to be pushed harshly away by L.Joe himself.

“Y-Yah! W-Who are you?!!” Stutters came out of his trembling lips as his eyes widened, before rushing towards the mirror again to look at his face.

His lips were parted, his facial expression filled with disbelief as his palms clamped on either side of his face. He screamed, yelling,

“NOO! I’M STILL IN THIS BODY!!”

His shoulders slumped uselessly against his sides, as he sat onto the bed again with a lowered head. The room was filled with an awkward silence-

“PUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA-”

Changjo burst out in laughter, clutching onto his sides. CAP whacked him on the head, along with a facial expression saying, “Are you crazy?! It’s not the time to act silly!”

 

 

A sigh emitted from his mouth. Baekhyun stared at his phone, his eyes still on a phone number. He was lying on a couch with his phone in front of him.*I have Miyoung’s phone number.*

He felt giddy each time his mind repeated the numbers. His insides felt fuzzy, and a grin was plastered onto his face, as his body rolled over the counch numerously. *Should I call her?*

He asked himself this question many times, until he came to a conclusion.

“Ok Baekhyun, you gotta call her. You can’t just not call her. I mean, what would be the point of having it in the first place?”

Creating a small fist pump, he held his breath, and tapped onto the screen of his phone.

 

 

After calming L.Joe down, the doctor had come in, as if on cue. He told L.Joe about his condition- But of course, in a less complicated way. L.Joe had trouble believing it, but he listened and soon felt the need to turn normal again.

Doctor Oh turned back towards you, opening his mouth to speak.

“I will leave you and the others to help him in his current state.”

 

Hi guiiseee~

I'm back on the track ;D

I know that it's been like a week

and I am very stupid.-

Just.....Just.......Just PUNCH ME IN THE FACE ALREADY

D;