Hospital Disturbance

Blissful Kiss

 

Hi guisee~

I have a song for you guys to listen to while reading this chappie, but don’t listen to it yet. Read until you see my A/N to start ^^

Disturbance

I got hooked, now don’t ask me   ;)

_________________________

 

A small whimper emitted from his small mouth.

His eyes enlarged as he looked around the small, but dark and eerie basement with every bit of fear running through his veins. Water from above would constantly fall to the ground below. His wrists were strained with ropes, bluntly digging into his skin. The woman’s gaze pierced through him.

“P-please, don’t hurt me, I beg of you!-“

“Hurt you? Who said I was going to hurt you?”

The woman lifted up a knife with a devious smirk, her eyes swirling around like mad, as she the red substance off the knife.

“This will.”

Tears blurred his vision, as the woman pointed the jagged knife towards his neck in a threatening way.

“Byunghun, you know you’re mine.-“

“I’m not yours, Yunji,”

The words came out of his mouth in stuttered forms. He knew what she was capable of doing.

“Well if you think that, would you like me to cut off your most important body part of your existence?”

She glared at Byunghun’s face with a vile expression plastered onto her face.

She tugged his pants off in a harsh movement, holding the weapon in a dangerous position.

“N-no! Not there! Please I beg of you, untie me!-“

“Aww, don’t worry Byunghun, nothing’s wrong with castration. It’ll help me relax too.”

She brushed his hair that was out of place aside, but he flicked her hand off.  She tsked before replying,

“You know, you’re lucky. I’m nice enough to not sell you as a e.”

His frown deepened, with tears cascading down his face.

“P-e?!”

Cracks and anxiousness could be easily detected in his weak voice. He didn’t know what it meant, but he gained an immense bad feeling from it.

She shrugged carelessly, before her small smirk deepened.

“Now, don’t move, unless you want me to cut you more-“

Byunghun struggled against her surprisingly hard grip, but soon gave up in helpless shame.

He didn’t understand what he did to deserve this. First his parents were taken away, and now this? Did God hate him that much? He felt so vulnerable and insecure. He wanted to die. He could feel the knife’s existence that was bluntly grazing against his skin.

BANG

Soon the door was kicked open with a loud thud.

“What the-“

Hands grabbed the woman’s arms aggressively, and another police officer covered Byunghun’s exposed body with a small cloth, before carrying him out in his secure arms.

Tears were overflowing his eyes, as he shuddered from the cold air.

 

A/N Start!

 

Your eyes widened as a clear substance trickled down from L.Joe’s closed eyes.

He was crying.

Your hand instinctively reached out, gently wiping it away with a mere thumb of yours, before pushing up his deepened centre of his eye-brows. His expression soon relaxed.

 

Humming a small song, you walked along the pedestrian path as you went out to buy some ramen. Night had already fallen, and you absentmindedly sighed, letting out the warmth of your breath travel the air.

*Pffft. I can’t believe I ate all the ramen already.*

Kicking a small rock, you continued to walk.

*What the-*

You spotted something on the ground, but since it was dark, you couldn’t see properly.

Puffing your cheeks, you crouched down towards the thing’s height, and kicked it.

You jumped back in fright as the ‘thing’ groaned, and your eyes widened in advance.

*Omo! I just kicked a person!*

You flipped the person onto his back in haste, and softly slapped his cheeks, your eyes still getting used to the dark.

“Hello? Ahjusshi?!-“

Your face fell as your mind went blank. *Blonde hair…*

 

In the end, it turned out you had to get him to the hospital. And that was NOT easy.

*Gosh, why is he so freakishly heavy- Oh. Cause he’s a guy.* Was all you could think.

 

As you watched him sleep, something tapped your shoulder gently, and you glanced back.

A man was standing in front of you, in a white hospital uniform, with a tag on his jacket.

“Hello, I’m Doctor. Oh.”

You shook hands with him anxiously, bowing before he pulled out a chair himself.

“So…are you in any way related to him?”

 Biting your lips you shook your head. “No, I found him on the street. He’s my classmate.”

The doctor nodded his head, but it wasn’t full of understanding.

Behind those eyes, you identified a bit of pity.

“We found a possible reason as to why he suddenly just fainted. Something must have triggered in his mind. I went through some of his medical records, and what was recorded down was he experienced a few…let’s just say, mishaps.”

“Mishaps?” Your eye-brows pinched together.

“One of those mishaps, was how he developed a small mental disorder after what happened. A traumatize I should say.”

*Traumatize?...*

“But I’m curious to how he didn’t have any relatives to take care of him.”

*No relatives?....* You glanced back at L.Joe with disbelief, before looking towards the ground.

 

The doctor had left long ago, and you squirmed in your seat. To be honest, your felt really numb.

Glancing at the clock, you mentally face-palmed as the time read ‘2:00’ am.

You had called your parents the past 2 hours, saying that you were having a sleep-over at Hana’s house.

Looking towards L.Joe, his expression wasn’t calming down anytime soon.

Since you were the one who found him, shouldn’t it be your responsibility? Plus…he didn’t have anyone to take care of him…

He looked…..he reminded you of a little kid.

The lamp light loomed over the room, creating the shadows that lurked everywhere. You had observed the room a while ago. It was like in America, except there was something that caught your eye.

You had never seen it before, but it was a machine, where this puff of steam seemed to be released. L.Joe slightly squirmed under the blankets. *Maybe it’s too light in this room…should I turn off the lights?...*

You puffed your cheeks, since the lamp was on the other bed side of L.Joe’s bed. And since it was late, you weren’t really in the mood to walk around and come back again.

Biting your lips, you glanced at the sleeping L.Joe. You loomed over the bed, the bedside securing your legs to stay, before you reached over to turn off the lamp on the other side. Your finger soon flicked off the light, the shadows devouring the room.  *Hehe, I’m so freaken genius-*

Hands abruptly grabbed your waist, and warmth started to abnormally spread all over your cheeks.

In bewilderment, you looked down at the owner of the hands.

 L.Joe.

Your legs started to hurt, strained in your frozen position as you gritted your teeth, regretting about turning off the light.

It was pitch black. Mentally face-palming, you slowly picked off his fingers with yours, careful enough to not hurt or wake him up.

Finally after a long while of doing that, you broke free of his grasp-

Only to be gripped onto again.

Your face was like   -------->    =.=

You were not amused.

 

 

The doctor tossed the folder onto his desk absentmindedly among his many other folders, before straightening his clothes, whilst looking at the Seoul scenery.

Glancing back towards the folder, his eye brows pinched together, before sitting onto his chair.

Reaching out for the folder, he flipped it open, to see a name written in one of the columns.

 

Patient: Lee Byunghun (M)

D.O.B: 23.11.1993

Parents: Lee Jokwon (M), Lee So Hee (F)

Guardian: Kang Ji Wook (M)

Status:

 

Hi Guiseeee~

How have you been?

Good?

I’m glad ^^

-runs away-

 

You glanced towards the note 

that was coincidently stuck onto your shoulder,

before reading it with a clueless expression.

What the note said:

Saranghae. ;3