Meet Exo

Blissful Kiss

Hey guise! :3 I have been trying to find videos of Huh Ji Won singing, but I couldn’t find it, I only found this article about her…

And, in other comments, a person commented:

“so. skinny.

so. young.

so. pretty.

SO. UNTALENTED.”

-sigh- I really wanna watch if her voice is good  :/

No objection or disagreement that she’s ABOLUTELY STUNNING, but I just wanna hear her voice… :D

Also…in chapter 14…I meant period 2 XDD Whoops~…..

 

You slightly crinkled your nose in a certain way. Baekhyun slowly climbed back out of his hiding place, with a small grin plastered to his face. The once full hallways were now empty, since they all went out to eat.

“Aigoo, well let’s go to the cafeteria!”

With that little outburst, he dragged you to the desired area, with of course Seul and Hana trailing not too far behind. As the doors bursted open, you gasped at how large the school cafeteria was. It was pretty much LARGER than in America. You took slow paces as you looked and observed the place. Woah…

You looked to see Seul and Hana carrying their plates, with small smiles on their faces. Your eyes darted towards the food, and felt yourself drooling.

“So, like what you see?” You nodded to the question, and followed the three as they walked across the cafeteria. You figured out these three were friends, since they were so carefree around eachother. Though…you could see groups of girls glaring at them...or more specifically, at Seul and Hana. Why is that?

“Wait here Miyoung,” Baekhyun quickly went off somewhere, leaving you to sit. With puffed cheeks, you sat down with the others.

“So…you like Baekhyun?!” Hana exclaimed with a twinkle in her eyes. You bit back a smile.

“I guess he’s nice…I mean, he’s the first person I made friends with, along with you guys.” With that small response, Hana nudged Seul in the arm, wiggling her eye-brows, which made you slightly laugh.

But something caught your eye. You looked towards it, and saw Baekhyun coming back towards your table, with eleven others. You glanced back at Hana and Seul, both with eyes widened. Your eyebrow lifted curiously.

Why are they staring at them like that…

You figured they weren’t confident towards the subject of boys, and shrugged it off, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. He seemed to be carrying 2 plates for you and himself.

But NOW you know why Seul and Hana were staring so intensely. They were shy, because these eleven others, looked like SUPER MODELS. Everything appeared to have gone in slow motion. A boy flicked his side-fringe aside, making girls in a corner giggling in a slightly annoying way. Another walked like he was doing a model CF shoot, and the others all did things that made all the girl’s hearts swoon. They sparkled in your eyes.

Literally.

You swallowed your saliva.

Baekhyun stopped abruptly in front of the table, positioning the plate before you. You quietly thanked him as he placed his plate on the table, sneaking a few peeks at the people behind him.

He beamed at you, but soon realised your uncomfortableness, though determined to change your small frown into a smile…that’s…only possible if he wasn’t clueless of how to introduce his friends to you.

Baekhyun stood aside, and gestured towards a tall guy, with him only reaching slightly above his shoulder. You could have sworn a small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

*Damn…I really shouldn’t stand aside Duizhang, I feel so short* He thought with a slight pout.

While that happened…

You squirmed under the guy’s cold stare.  Baekhyun detected this, and quickly tried to introduce the guy in the most oh-so polite way, nudging the boy behind him, with a slight crooked smile.

The boy shot a look at Baekhyun, but soon realised what it had meant.

He cleared his throat. “Hi. I’m Kris of EXO.” The boy bowed, with the others following his actions.

Oohh~ What’s gonna happen now?~

*Sobs* Hey guisee~ :’( As you can see, I’m crying like a baby cause one of my biases from Kpop,

 U-kwon (Block B), has now confessed to the world that he is dating a noona of 4 years…….

 

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

I know that I’m supposed to be all happy for him, but I can’t help but feel a TEENY TINY BIT (not) sad that he’s not single and everything anymore TT TT Huhu

Am I the only one that feels like this? *le cries*

Also, because of a previous rant I pretty much deleted, I lost a subscriber…. *cries even more*

I have never felt sadder in my life. Having to be threatened about throwing my kpop posters out, (in which my dad called the posters rubbish) and so I had to put them all down...I feel that my side of the room has no more character and that people won't be able to know what I love...

I know, I sound crazy right? :'(

My family is a family that HATES Kpop, and picks out all the little mistakes I do

 

Love,

LIFe_Is_not_BLissFul